Immigrants Converge on the Capital

changingtimes

Aug 30, 2004
I think the American people better wake up. The illegal immigrants that invade our country, and the oranizations that support them, are well organized and they are willing to work hard to get what they think they deserve. I think what's even more frightening is that Americans are so apathetic that although they say they are against illegal immigration, they are unwilling to spend the time and energy to fight back.

How can someone that is here ILLEGALLY actually say they deserve rights here? Has society gone totally nuts?

http://washingtontimes.com/national/20040921-121158-7697r.htm

The only sane and rational solution is to grant amnesty to the illegals already here who have abided by the laws and then close up the border. Think about it, you will add to the tax base among other things. Rounding up all illegals is a pipe dream and will never happen in America, never.

OCA said:
The only sane and rational solution is to grant amnesty to the illegals already here who have abided by the laws and then close up the border. Think about it, you will add to the tax base among other things. Rounding up all illegals is a pipe dream and will never happen in America, never.

First, how the F*&!? can you find a law abiding ILLEGAL? does that make sense to you?

Second, Add to the tax base? Are you serious? An illegal immigrant construction worker makes far less than a citizen would doing the same job. Therefore they would pay less taxes. Make sense. Also have you ever heard of the earned income tax credit? I'd be willing to bet 99.99% of illegals qualify and they probably get more back then they paid. How about the health care, education, and welfare we have to pay for? Sound like a good deal to you? if it does I've got some ocean front property in Kansas I'm sure you'll be interested in.

changingtimes said:
First, how the F*&!? can you find a law abiding ILLEGAL? does that make sense to you?

Second, Add to the tax base? Are you serious? An illegal immigrant construction worker makes far less than a citizen would doing the same job. Therefore they would pay less taxes. Make sense. Also have you ever heard of the earned income tax credit? I'd be willing to bet 99.99% of illegals qualify and they probably get more back then they paid. How about the health care, education, and welfare we have to pay for? Sound like a good deal to you? if it does I've got some ocean front property in Kansas I'm sure you'll be interested in.

I'm sorry I tried to discuss economics with you, obviously its not your strong suit. Really there is no point in discussing this with you since you've been brainwashed to believe that all illegals after being granted amnesty would continue to use these services. Are they dumber or less capable than native born Americans in your eyes? Why can't an illegal after being granted amnesty have healthcare from his employer like every other American?

Also what about all native born Americans who recieve welfare? Should we get rid of their asses too? Don't dodge the question, also one will have to get past the fact that these people entered illegally since it will be impossible and completely out of the realm of possibility to deport them all. Grant them amnesty and be done with it, thats why i'm voting for Bush.

OCA said:
I'm sorry I tried to discuss economics with you, obviously its not your strong suit. Really there is no point in discussing this with you since you've been brainwashed to believe that all illegals after being granted amnesty would continue to use these services. Are they dumber or less capable than native born Americans in your eyes? Why can't an illegal after being granted amnesty have healthcare from his employer like every other American?

Also what about all native born Americans who recieve welfare? Should we get rid of their asses too? Don't dodge the question, also one will have to get past the fact that these people entered illegally since it will be impossible and completely out of the realm of possibility to deport them all. Grant them amnesty and be done with it, thats why i'm voting for Bush.

Are you nuts? when did you try to discuss economics with me? All you said was that illegals will add to the tax base.

Do you really believe that the illegals will stop comming if they are granted amnesty?

I'll make you a deal. We can grant amnesty, BUT FIRST lets build the Great Wall of America, change the anchor baby law, and create laws that deny any kind of federally funded benefits to any one who is not a citizen. Then we wont have to worry about amnesty because they will all pack up and go home.

while the tax base may increase, it will be less than marginal when weighed against the costs of millions of now legal immigrants. I posted an article on another thread about this where the cost would multiply 10x what it is now. Let us not forget also, that these now legal immigrants won't be spending any more of their money here in the states than they are now. As usual, that money will leave the country to help family members left in their nation of origin.

I'm afraid we've left "united we stand" and gone for "diversity is our strength"

( we all want our own little piece of the pie )

DKSuddeth said:
while the tax base may increase, it will be less than marginal when weighed against the costs of millions of now legal immigrants. I posted an article on another thread about this where the cost would multiply 10x what it is now. Let us not forget also, that these now legal immigrants won't be spending any more of their money here in the states than they are now. As usual, that money will leave the country to help family members left in their nation of origin.

Lets face it, immigrants throughout American history have done this. From the Irish all the way down to the Mexicans, its nothing new, well except for the fact that there is a different skin color now, which is really the real reason for the hatred.

changingtimes said:
Are you nuts? when did you try to discuss economics with me? All you said was that illegals will add to the tax base.

Do you really believe that the illegals will stop comming if they are granted amnesty?

I'll make you a deal. We can grant amnesty, BUT FIRST lets build the Great Wall of America, change the anchor baby law, and create laws that deny any kind of federally funded benefits to any one who is not a citizen. Then we wont have to worry about amnesty because they will all pack up and go home.

I guess you've conveniently decided to not pay attention to my original position, sort of like your buddy John Kerry you've soundbitten me. I say grant amnesty to existing illegals already here then seal the borders, allowing no more illegals. How that can possibly be done is beyond me but there you go.

Is nobody willing to address the tens of millions of native born Americans who abuse the welfare system much more than illegals? Should we get rid of them also? Y'all are using the illegals as scapegoats when we have a much bigger problem with the lazy class right here at home.

OCA said:
Lets face it, immigrants throughout American history have done this. From the Irish all the way down to the Mexicans, its nothing new, well except for the fact that there is a different skin color now, which is really the real reason for the hatred.
only since WW2 have immigrants sent money back to their homeland. Before then, even the Irish, whole families moved over here. There was no need to send back.

OCA said:
Is nobody willing to address the tens of millions of native born Americans who abuse the welfare system much more than illegals? Should we get rid of them also? Y'all are using the illegals as scapegoats when we have a much bigger problem with the lazy class right here at home.
tens of millions? have proof of that number?

If "diversity is our greatest strength," how come part of that diversity doesn't include WHITE people and WHITE rights? How can you say everyone's got rights, from blacks to Jews to Mexicans, but say "white rights" and the government comes to put you in jail? Who set it up like that?

OCA said:
What a nimrod.

William Joyce said:
If "diversity is our greatest strength," how come part of that diversity doesn't include WHITE people and WHITE rights? How can you say everyone's got rights, from blacks to Jews to Mexicans, but say "white rights" and the government comes to put you in jail? Who set it up like that?

It is most certainly a liberal mantra !! When we have a multitude of groups battling for "rights" the result is disharmony and division as long as these groups do not see themselves as Americans FIRST! Minorities assume that it is whites who control everything and therefore blame them. Where's this "strength in diversity". I don't see it!!

changingtimes said:
OCA, Proof please!!!!! :blowup:

Are you guys shitting me? You don't think that native born Americans in great numbers use and abuse the welfare system? You can't be this naive, i'll see if I can find a link.

Dave said:
What a nimrod.

Hey Big D, i'll take that as a compliment coming from you. By the way a lifetime banned member coming back under a nic is not only a violation its a sure sign of weakness of manhood.

Forum List

Back