Immigrants come to America for money and jobs only.....that's it!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Back in the day, you came to this country for our freedoms and our way of democracy. Today however, thanks to corrupt leadership, racist white people and this over all tone of ignorance and intolerance....this country is nothing but a pit stop to exploitive corporations and money. Latino's just want jobs, they don't even bother to learn the language, they just want jobs. The African's that come here, just want jobs and white women and the rest, ie white people, get the jobs, but keep their citizenship from other countries. Nobody gives a shit anymore about America's values...they see what we do to presidents we don't like, they saw what happens when a president is stupid like Bush, they see people like Palin and Trump, we're a joke to immigrants that come to this country, a fuckin joke.
upload_2016-6-13_11-42-32.jpeg
images

Back in the day, you came to this country for our freedoms and our way of democracy.
We're a Republic.
Today however, thanks to corrupt leadership
Oh yeah, that President we have right now, not enforcing border laws, circumventing the constitution 64 times. Corruption if I ever saw it. I doubt that's what you're referring to, though.

racist white people and this over all tone of ignorance and intolerance
So, white people are racist. Only white people. Wow, you know, that's actually pretty racist. You seem pretty ignorant already.

....this country is nothing but a pit stop to exploitive corporations and money.
... Are you seriously trying to claim that the illegals aren't staying because 'people are racist'? They're leaving Mexico, a place where criminals run rampant. They are coming here to make quick money, working for someone who hires illegals, then they take that money back to Mexico, because our money is worth more there, and because they don't want to stay here. They're too lazy to learn the language, and don't care.
The African's that come here, just want jobs and white women and the rest, ie white people, get the jobs, but keep their citizenship from other countries. Nobody gives a shit anymore about America's values
I have no idea how you got off on this tangent, and I also don't know what you're talking about. You wouldn't happen to be drunk, would you?
...they see what we do to presidents we don't like, they saw what happens when a president is stupid like Bush
So, you cite mocking presidents we don't like as a problem... then you do it before even ending the sentence.
they see people like Palin and Trump, we're a joke to immigrants that come to this country, a fuckin joke.
We've always been a joke, they think we're all stupid and fat. Mainly because our current president is weakening America with his every policy.

Last edited:
Tiger, if that were the case my dear, then why does the left fight getting rid of them so hard? If it were merely the politicians seeking votes I could play along, but it's not, it is the left leaning people themselves who cry for it. I'm sure many do come here for free benefits, jobs, and money, but some do come because they want freedom, because they want the American dream. This is the difference between a legal and an illegal, it is a distinction that the left doesn't want to make, and a big part of why Trump is doing so well - he sees the distinction regardless of the twisting the media does.

Tiger, if that were the case my dear, then why does the left fight getting rid of them so hard? If it were merely the politicians seeking votes I could play along, but it's not, it is the left leaning people themselves who cry for it. I'm sure many do come here for free benefits, jobs, and money, but some do come because they want freedom, because they want the American dream. This is the difference between a legal and an illegal, it is a distinction that the left doesn't want to make, and a big part of why Trump is doing so well - he sees the distinction regardless of the twisting the media does.
I'm, like, 80% sure that Tigerred is referring to illegals as "immigrants".

I unfortunately must agree with your assessment Willow, sorry Tiger, but I am of rather of the mind that the best way to assist a lost ship is keep looking for them for as long as there is hope, rather than simply abandoning them to the storm... I do not think Tiger has drifted into the Devils Triangle quite yet, merely has a bit of a troll on board heh

Forum List

Back