Immigrants and Criminal Behavior: We cant afford more crime

A person that I followed on twitter said this and I agree:

"Rising crime rate is resulting because illegal immigrants streaming into the United States through open borders are not properly prosecuted."

I am posting four examples of why it is beyond border control and more about crime; New Hampshire is too close to home for me, I have family that lives there :

1. 52 Mexican Drug Dealers in California Arrested

Twenty-one of the men and women indicted were arrested Thursday and pleaded not guilty to the drug conspiracy in U.S. District Court in Riverside, according to Corey Lee, assistant U.S. attorney.

Another 22 were already incarcerated — mostly in state prisons — and their cases will be transferred within the court system, Lee said.

Federal, state and local police were searching for the remaining nine people who were indicted but not arrested.

52 San Bernardino gang members associates charged in Mexican Mafia drug case

2. Mexican gangs killed 42 student protestors that wanted to change their corrupt government.

On Thursday, Mexican officials reported finding more mass graves in the southwestern state of Guerrero, following Saturday's discovery of 28 charred bodies in the same area. The bodies have not been identified, but the graves appear to be linked to the disappearance two weeks ago of 43 student protesters after an altercation with police officers in the province's city of Iguala—a clash that reportedly left six dead and 25 injured. The brutality of the murders appears to point to gang violence, which raises the question: Why would a drug gang target students?

Why Would a Mexican Drug Gang Target Student Protesters - The Atlantic

3. African immigrants gang rape woman for five hours.

Another horrible attack by African “refugees” in the northeast. Large numbers of “refugees” from Africa have been resettled in the American cities largely at taxpayer expense. Currently the Obama administration is giving grants to churches and charities to bring Africans to the US. Often these people are brought from the most violent and dangerous parts of Africa. They also come from areas with some of the lowest average IQs in the world.

When they arrive in the US, members of these refugee groups begin committing crimes immediately. Rape is extremely common, because many come from communities where rape is considered a recreational activity and not a crime. A large majority live on welfare and refuse to get jobs.

In the northeast these refugees have been dumped by the hundreds into small white towns. They now live in section 8 properties and commit the vast majority of crimes where they live. One of the largest communities is in Columbus, Ohio. There 30,000+ Somalians battle with blacks in the schools and section 8 properties. Welfare dependency is universal. Often the Columbus police urge white crime victims to cease pressing charges when they are victimized by a Somalian. When a Somali is arrested or pulled over for DUI, etc., they simply pretend they can’t speak any English. The Federal government has made it so hard to prosecute alleged non-English speakers that many are simply let go to avoid the costs of prosecution.

Source: 4 charged in brutal city rape Tuesday New Hampshire Crime

4. 2 Escaped Illegal Immigrants Go On Multi-State Crime Spree; Elderly Veteran Among Victims.

On Wednesday morning two illegal immigrant teenagers from Guatemala escaped from a secure detention facility in Des Plaines, Illinois where they were being held pending their immigration hearings.

2 Escaped Illegal Immigrants Go On Multi-State Crime Spree Elderly Veteran Among Victims RedState

Have no problem deporting those who commit such crimes. But, those who have lived here for awhile, and contributed to our society, deserve more than right/white wing hatred.

I see so wanting our immigration laws enforced is a right wing hatred thing? Those who have lived here for awhile are immigration law violators and probably working with a fake or stolen ID among other lies they tell to stay here. Many of them have taken a job that should be for an American or reduced their wages. But all's good cause they've been here awhile, right?

Well, you missed the part about them contributing more to our society than many of the haters that want to deport them. Besides, in most cases their "crime" is a misdemeanor. But hate on.

I think all American's should fell safe. Illegal immigrants who don't contribute to the American society and who is criminal should be able to explain their visting in America. Otherwise, they should be looked in or deported (in their own responsibility).

The immigration police crime statitics should be looked at a general perspective. Immigration police must gain the American society. I think all people makes crime but we should stop the criminal with providing acts instead of creating rasism.

"Rising crime rate is resulting because illegal immigrants streaming into the United States through open borders are not properly prosecuted."

I am posting four examples of why it is beyond border control and more about crime; New Hampshire is too close to home for me, I have family that lives there :

Twenty-one of the men and women indicted were arrested Thursday and pleaded not guilty to the drug conspiracy in U.S. District Court in Riverside, according to Corey Lee, assistant U.S. attorney.

Another 22 were already incarcerated — mostly in state prisons — and their cases will be transferred within the court system, Lee said.

Federal, state and local police were searching for the remaining nine people who were indicted but not arrested.

2. Mexican gangs killed 42 student protestors that wanted to change their corrupt government.

On Thursday, Mexican officials reported finding more mass graves in the southwestern state of Guerrero, following Saturday's discovery of 28 charred bodies in the same area. The bodies have not been identified, but the graves appear to be linked to the disappearance two weeks ago of 43 student protesters after an altercation with police officers in the province's city of Iguala—a clash that reportedly left six dead and 25 injured. The brutality of the murders appears to point to gang violence, which raises the question: Why would a drug gang target students?

Another horrible attack by African “refugees” in the northeast. Large numbers of “refugees” from Africa have been resettled in the American cities largely at taxpayer expense. Currently the Obama administration is giving grants to churches and charities to bring Africans to the US. Often these people are brought from the most violent and dangerous parts of Africa. They also come from areas with some of the lowest average IQs in the world.

When they arrive in the US, members of these refugee groups begin committing crimes immediately. Rape is extremely common, because many come from communities where rape is considered a recreational activity and not a crime. A large majority live on welfare and refuse to get jobs.

In the northeast these refugees have been dumped by the hundreds into small white towns. They now live in section 8 properties and commit the vast majority of crimes where they live. One of the largest communities is in Columbus, Ohio. There 30,000+ Somalians battle with blacks in the schools and section 8 properties. Welfare dependency is universal. Often the Columbus police urge white crime victims to cease pressing charges when they are victimized by a Somalian. When a Somali is arrested or pulled over for DUI, etc., they simply pretend they can’t speak any English. The Federal government has made it so hard to prosecute alleged non-English speakers that many are simply let go to avoid the costs of prosecution.

4. 2 Escaped Illegal Immigrants Go On Multi-State Crime Spree; Elderly Veteran Among Victims.

On Wednesday morning two illegal immigrant teenagers from Guatemala escaped from a secure detention facility in Des Plaines, Illinois where they were being held pending their immigration hearings.

2 Escaped Illegal Immigrants Go On Multi-State Crime Spree Elderly Veteran Among Victims RedState

Have no problem deporting those who commit such crimes. But, those who have lived here for awhile, and contributed to our society, deserve more than right/white wing hatred.

I see so wanting our immigration laws enforced is a right wing hatred thing? Those who have lived here for awhile are immigration law violators and probably working with a fake or stolen ID among other lies they tell to stay here. Many of them have taken a job that should be for an American or reduced their wages. But all's good cause they've been here awhile, right?

Well, you missed the part about them contributing more to our society than many of the haters that want to deport them. Besides, in most cases their "crime" is a misdemeanor. But hate on.

I suggest you do your homework. Illegal aliens take much more out of our society than they ever put in in the form of their social costs. The only ones benefitiing from them are the greedy employers who hire them. How is an illegal aliens working for half price a benefit to the American worker? No, in most cases they are committing "felony" ID theft or evading taxes. Neither of those things are misdemeanor offenses. What does hate have to do with it? To desire the enforcement of our immigration laws is to hate? No, the haters are people like you and illegal aliens who don't give a damn about illegal immigration's negative impact on the American people.

I suggest you do your homework. Illegal aliens take much more out of our society than they ever put in in the form of their social costs. The only ones benefitiing from them are the greedy employers who hire them. How is an illegal aliens working for half price a benefit to the American worker? No, in most cases they are committing "felony" ID theft or evading taxes. Neither of those things are misdemeanor offenses. What does hate have to do with it? To desire the enforcement of our immigration laws is to hate? No, the haters are people like you and illegal aliens who don't give a damn about illegal immigration's negative impact on the American people.

Depends on how you count "social costs." Right/white wingers seem to have a special accounting system for minorities.

If you did your homework, you'd find you are wrong.

Search under "contribution of undocumented immigrants to society" and read without hatred.

Here's one article, but read the others too: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/17/m...-hurt-the-us-economy.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Also keep in mind that the contribution to society is not limited to dollars. There are other ways to measure the contribution. Know anyone dying in a nursing home? Ask them who takes care of the needs no one else wants to do, and how cheerful they are. Also, many have gone to college, served in military, achieved citizenship, performed charity work, and more. Heck, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Michael J Fox were "illegals."

Depends on how you count "social costs." Right/white wingers seem to have a special accounting system for minorities.

If you did your homework, you'd find you are wrong.

Search under "contribution of undocumented immigrants to society" and read without hatred.

Here's one article, but read the others too: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/17/m...-hurt-the-us-economy.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Also keep in mind that the contribution to society is not limited to dollars. There are other ways to measure the contribution. Know anyone dying in a nursing home? Ask them who takes care of the needs no one else wants to do, and how cheerful they are. Also, many have gone to college, served in military, achieved citizenship, performed charity work, and more. Heck, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Michael J Fox were "illegals."

I just posted stats above. Illegal aliens are costing us billions a year in social costs. Why use the word "minorities"? I am discussing illegal aliens here not minorities. Again, hate has nothing to do with it. It is just a tactic that you left wingers use to demonize those of us who merely want our immigration laws enforced.

Illegal aliens can't serve in our military and achieving citizenship is about legal immigrants not illegal ones. Try to stay on topic, will you? Really? Please provide proof that Fox and Schwarzenegger were illegal aliens.

Forum List

Back