Immigrant Makes DISGUSTING Excuse After Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Boy at Pool

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
We’ve heard our share of refugee horror stories coming out of Europe in the past few months, but this one may be the most vile yet: an Iraqi immigrant is charged with violently raping a 10-year-old boy at a public swimming facility in Vienna. Minutes later, according to police, the sick refugee was doing flips off of the diving board.

Far from denying his sick crime, the 20-year-old migrant said during his interrogation that it was a “sexual emergency” caused by “excess sexual energy” from not having had sex for four months.

According to Kronen Zeitung (via the U.K. Daily Mail), the unnamed migrant was accused of raping the young boy in a changing cubicle at the Resienbad indoor pool on Dec. 2. He was found by a lifeguard, who comforted the crying boy. The rape was so violent that the boy had to be hospitalized.

SICK: Immigrant Makes DISGUSTING Excuse After Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Boy at Pool

Any problems with the link I used, there are several links for same disgusting story.

The part I found most disturbing is that the son of a bitch buggered the boy and then went back to swimming and diving. Unreal. Just jaw dropping unreal. The scumbucket didn't bat an eye.

We’ve heard our share of refugee horror stories coming out of Europe in the past few months, but this one may be the most vile yet: an Iraqi immigrant is charged with violently raping a 10-year-old boy at a public swimming facility in Vienna. Minutes later, according to police, the sick refugee was doing flips off of the diving board.

Far from denying his sick crime, the 20-year-old migrant said during his interrogation that it was a “sexual emergency” caused by “excess sexual energy” from not having had sex for four months.

According to Kronen Zeitung (via the U.K. Daily Mail), the unnamed migrant was accused of raping the young boy in a changing cubicle at the Resienbad indoor pool on Dec. 2. He was found by a lifeguard, who comforted the crying boy. The rape was so violent that the boy had to be hospitalized.

SICK: Immigrant Makes DISGUSTING Excuse After Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Boy at Pool

Any problems with the link I used, there are several links for same disgusting story.

muzzies is so dim that they do not even know how to jerk off-------

Do they see women and boy children the same? Sure looks it.

Kat-----I will be criticized for this answer----be that as it may.......they see
"westerners" as idiots. "I did It because I felt horny" -------is something
that they truly believe-----based on what they are told about---uhm....us------
works fine. In mosque and madrassah........ DA WEST is endlessly hedonistic
and perverse

What people need to understand is that these are not merely isolated sex crimes. They are an expression of Muslim supremacy.

Until people wake up and start to understand what motivates the actions, they have no hope of combating them.

What people need to understand is that these are not merely isolated sex crimes. They are an expression of Muslim supremacy.

Until people wake up and start to understand what motivates the actions, they have no hope of combating them.

unpopular POV

Kat-----I will be criticized for this answer----be that as it may.......they see
"westerners" as idiots. "I did It because I felt horny" -------is something
that they truly believe-----based on what they are told about---uhm....us------
works fine. In mosque and madrassah........ DA WEST is endlessly hedonistic
and perverse

Kind of hard to disagree with that considering it seems to be happening all of the time.

Forum List

Back