Immigrant con merchant.

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
Muslim cocktail waitress wins £3,000 after refusing to wear red dress

A Muslim cocktail waitress who quit after refusing to wear a bright red dress for work has won almost £3,000 in compensation for sexual harassment.
Fata Lemes, 33, was handed the payout even though a tribunal panel rejected her claim that the dress was “sexually revealing and indecent”.
It concluded that the Bosnian Muslim held “views about modesty and decency which some might think unusual in Britain in the 21st century”.
But it accepted that Miss Lemes genuinely believed that the short, low-cut dress was “disgusting” and made her look “like a prostitute”.
Bosses at Rocket bar and restaurant in London's Mayfair should have made allowance for her feelings and their insistence that she wear the dress amounted to sexual harassment, it ruled.

Miss Lemes told the tribunal that she “might as well be naked” in the dress, adding: “I was brought up a Muslim and am not used to wearing sexually attractive clothes.”

Muslim cocktail waitress wins £3,000 after refusing to wear red dress | News

This woman is a Bosnian muslim who came to this country to find work, or should I say…to make money dishonestly. This is the dress she refused to wear.

Fata2.jpg

The key phrase in her testimony was, “I might as well be naked. I was brought up a muslim and am not used to wearing sexually attractive clothes.”

Yeh. Right! So how come the lying bitch had this photo on Facebook. It shows her wearing a really low cut T shirt showing more of her boobs than the red dress does!

Fata1.jpg

A blatant case of someone using her religion to con her employers out of money. How do the authorities get suckered by these lowlifes!

Forum List

Back