Immigrant Caravans - Who Organizes Them?

I wonder why it took me so long to snap to this. I mean, it's obvious, by how fast the caravans came out of nowhere, that they had to be put together by people that had nothing good for America in mind. At the time, there were migrations going everywhere, EU, Middle East, that I at first thought this was more of the same. But seeing this video makes it obvious that it was a put up job. These things are a new form of warfare.
Pueblo Sin Fronteras had a major role when it came to organizing the infamous Honduran immigrant caravan which tried to illegally cross the border into the United States in January.

“They did so with the help of Soros’s seemingly bottomless checkbook,” Big League Politics reports.

Billionaire George Soros helps to fund “a parent group of Pueblo Sin Fronteras, the official organizerof the illegal immigrant Caravan headed to the U.S.-Mexico border.

Soros also funds a Pueblo Sin Fronteras spokeswoman’s employer, according to records obtained by Big League Politics courtesy of independent researcher Brian Humphrey,” according to Big League Politics.

Big League Politics reports:

The group Centro Sin Fronteras, a parent group to caravan organizer Pueblo Sin Fronteras, is reportedly a “mainstay” of the caravan effort. The Centro has received funding from the George Soros-financed National Immigration Forum.

A Pueblo Sin Fronteras spokeswoman and organizer, Viridiana Vidal America’s Voice,, is the Nevada state director for which has been paid consulting fees by the George Soros-funded Immigrant Voters Win PAC. That Soros-funded PAC also pays salaries for America’s Voice’s top executives.

Soros has 50 60 foundations working all over the World to break down Governments and we are the biggest road block that he has had to remove. He stated this in a interview in Europe about a year AGO. You can find his statement on youtube.com.

Last edited:
I was aware that these migrant caravans had to be organized by someone, some country or some rotten political party. I think we are about to find out. It now appears that Mexico has actually arrested two such individuals recently and maybe Mexico can find out who put them up to it? Check out this video...

It's some damn tRumpkin or other.

Not sure a "virtual" wall is what Americans are after. A real wall is passive, will last a hundred years and does not need 24/7 monitoring and upkeep. Build a wall and they stop coming. LOL You could even build restaurants on top and throw scraps to the natives. :21:
It can also be taken down.
That is funny as hell, we can watch them come across on TV and this alone is a good way of stopping illegal incidents. I don't think so..

Mexico arrested 2 leaders of Pueblo Sin Fronteras yesterday. Great, but why weren't they arrested months ago, by US authorities, as well as all the other traitors in San Francisco they are working with.

For that matter, why aren't criminal leaders in sanctuary cities in prison, where they belong ?

Forum List

Back