Imiigration Poll

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
Gallup conducted a telephone poll in Florida asking if immigration was a problem.

34 % responded "Yes, it is a serious problem"

66% responded "No es una problema seriosa"

LOL! ILLEGAL immigration is a serious problem, I don't care where it is. We have not NEARLY done enough to prevent this situation and/or correct what's already wrong with the situation.

I'm not opposed to immigration through the proper channels, but perhaps we should take a longer, harder look at the immigrees. After all, we don't HAVE to admit anyone.

Hi Granny:

LOL! ILLEGAL immigration is a serious problem, I don't care where it is. We have not NEARLY done enough to prevent this situation and/or correct what's already wrong with the situation.

I'm not opposed to immigration through the proper channels, but perhaps we should take a longer, harder look at the immigrees. After all, we don't HAVE to admit anyone.

Allowing 20 Million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals to 'displace' U.S. Workers from identities and JOBS has destroyed the U.S. Consumer Base and the Federal, State and Local Tax Base; until the USA stands on the brink of utter destruction. Americans are STUPID (#1-10) and they fail to realize that worker displacement is an endless cycle that eventually puts everyone out of a job.

Imagine that the entire U.S. Economy is like a very large pyramid with masons, carpenters, dry-wallers and their helpers on the very bottom and Bill Gates and Oprah on the top. One Illegal Alien steals the job of one U.S Worker, then that worker must go out and displace another American from his job. Allowing Illegal Aliens to run around loose everywhere destroys the 'base' of the economic pyramid, which creates the need for reeducation of our workers; so they can go out and 'displace' workers higher up in the pyramid. The problem is that fewer and fewer jobs are available on the higher rungs of the socioeconomic ladder, which means we are only moving around chairs on the USA Titanic on her way to the bottom of the ocean.

You can never fix the U.S. Economy with millions and millions and millions of Illegal Aliens running around as the Cheap Labor Pool. Contractors will pick around expensive Americans and hire Illegal Aliens willing to work for less than half the price with no overhead and no health care. These contractors lower their prices to 'below' what real legitimate contractors can charge, which pushes those good contractors out of the local job markets and out of business; and there goes the good jobs for helping the local consumer base.

The U.S. Economy is Imploding (my Topic) from too much outsourcing and offshoring of the manufacturing base 'and' too many GD Foreign Nationals (legal and illegal) displacing too many Americans from JOBS. Cap and Trade and ObamaCare are just two anchors around the neck of the dying U.S. Consumer, which is not even needed for the entire U.S. Economy to go down the tubes ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back