IMF to Impose "Bank Tax"

I agree. It's bad enough our government screws us over with taxes. i will not have a non-governmental entity doing so as well.

I agree. It's bad enough our government screws us over with taxes. i will not have a non-governmental entity doing so as well.
Being sold out to taxation without representation by people sworn to uphold the constitution that forbids this kind of kanoodling.

Black flag.
190px-BlackFlagSymbol.svg.png

It's all part of "The Great Plan", one world government, laws and banking. :lol:

I wonder who, if this ever comes to fruition, will be the 'president' or big guy or gal in charge for this attempt at a 'world takeover'. If you can't dominate using wars, beat them by this 'one world government', but start out with something little, like this Bank Tax BS. Yeah, join the world community, have one currency,one media outlet,one bank and the list goes on.

Summation: it's BS and won't go anywhere. There is a lot more to this than just this ridiculous attempt at stealing money from the world community.

anyone notice that for the most part, banks are no longer paying interest on much of anything, 1% or less most places, on regular savings, but are charging up to 29% on credit cards?

And the liberals will believe the banks will pay the tax.
Corporations never pay taxes. PEOPLE pay taxes.
If this passes the tax will be passed on to consumers.
JUST LIKE all taxes.

Was talking to someone about this and part of their reply was something like:
What, the IMF? That stands for International Mutha F'ers.

I am being a little nice with his definition, but does anyone trust those in say complete or majority charge of all our assets? That's like trusting a Credit Card company to do things in our best interests, banks too, they all are about making money, YOURS. :lol:

Forum List

Back