Imam fighting anti-semitism

When was the last time you looked up what SEMITE means?

Let me help you...

In studies of linguistics and ethnology, the term Semitic (from the biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎) was first used to refer to a family of languages native to West Asia (the Middle East). The languages evolved and spread to Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa and Malta, and are now referred to cumulatively as the Semitic languages. The languages include the ancient and modern forms of Ahlamu; Akkadian (including Assyrian and Babylonian dialects); Amharic; Amalekite; Ammonite; Amorite; Arabic; Aramaic/Syriac; the Canaanite languages (Phoenician, Punic or Carthaginian and Hebrew); Assyrian; Chaldean; Eblaite; Edomite; Ge'ez; Old South Arabian; Modern South Arabian languages; Maltese; Mandaic; Moabite; Proto-Sinaitic; Sutean; Syriac; Tigre and Tigrinya; and Ugaritic, among others.

Highjacking a phrase does not make it right...

So, to be antisemitic means that you are anti Maltese?

You see how this over used, abused 'antisemetic' word really does NOT make it exclusively Jewish...

Historically, 'antisemetic' carried a LOT of weight for Jews, for the world in general...

It's overuse by zionists who have limited knowledge, like yourself, has destroyed any real 'Jewish' meaning...

You can see it today in the lack of 'interest' in Israel, in the disregard of the 'Jewish position'...

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

When wasx the last time you looked up the definition of anti-Semitism, I would advise you to do so now and then look at your post above for examples of RACISM AGAINST THE JEWS

Scared to look up what Semite means Phoney?

Not at all, but it seems that you are scared to look up what anti semite means and take it on board. Must be your programming that blocks your thought processes

You forget Phoney...

I am not a zionist... I haven't had ANY programming unlike you!

I have NOT said that the applied definition is NOT applied to Jews, I'm just saying that it is technically wrong!

Now, go look up Semite and tell me what it says!

You also forget that not that long ago I was a neo Marxist that was programmed to think as you do. I saw the errors in the neo Marxist brainwashing and got out when I could. I have seen what it says and it is 100% correct, but it does not alter the fact that the term ANTI SEMITIC was coined solely as RACIST ACTIONS towards the Jews

I really don't give a shit what you were programmed to think Phoney... You have just been reprogrammed!

Out of the neo Marxist frying pan into the zionist fire!

Easily led eh Phoney!

I bet you choose the winning soccer (football) team too Phoney... Thats ANY team that is winning!

I realize we won't agree on this but I think Sunni just likes to yank your chains, and he is very successful.

Pene - yes, I agree.

So is the answer to report them for spamming and trolling then

It depends on where it occurs and the context. The rules differ according to zone.

There must be a standard to go by, if it is trolling then it is trolling. I know there is a difference between what the US and the UK see as trolling but it is down to minor details

Thought you knew the rules Phoney...

You bleat on about them often enough!

I do and there must be a standard or the rules are open to personal interpretation
crybaby.jpg

When wasx the last time you looked up the definition of anti-Semitism, I would advise you to do so now and then look at your post above for examples of RACISM AGAINST THE JEWS

Scared to look up what Semite means Phoney?

Not at all, but it seems that you are scared to look up what anti semite means and take it on board. Must be your programming that blocks your thought processes

You forget Phoney...

I am not a zionist... I haven't had ANY programming unlike you!

I have NOT said that the applied definition is NOT applied to Jews, I'm just saying that it is technically wrong!

Now, go look up Semite and tell me what it says!

You also forget that not that long ago I was a neo Marxist that was programmed to think as you do. I saw the errors in the neo Marxist brainwashing and got out when I could. I have seen what it says and it is 100% correct, but it does not alter the fact that the term ANTI SEMITIC was coined solely as RACIST ACTIONS towards the Jews

I really don't give a shit what you were programmed to think Phoney... You have just been reprogrammed!

Out of the neo Marxist frying pan into the zionist fire!

Easily led eh Phoney!

I bet you choose the winning soccer (football) team too Phoney... Thats ANY team that is winning!

And that is where you are wrong as I detest football, and if it disappeared tomorrow I would not be bothered.

Did you read what I posted, or did you put in words of your own. I saw the light and how neo Marxism was out to control the world with the help of muslims, and I wanted none of it. Back then there were whispers of child grooming by muslims and the neo Marxists turning a blind eye to it, then I was involved in the aftermath of a muslim terrorist attack and that was the final straw. From then I did some research and came to the conclusion that many LIES had been spread about the Jews and Israel, and further research pointed to the brainwashing of muslims and left wing stooges over the last 50 years. So not easily led at all I have my own opinions and they meet the same criteria as the Zionists do , or do you think that every one should have their own opinion as long as it matches yours...................

So is the answer to report them for spamming and trolling then

It depends on where it occurs and the context. The rules differ according to zone.

There must be a standard to go by, if it is trolling then it is trolling. I know there is a difference between what the US and the UK see as trolling but it is down to minor details

Thought you knew the rules Phoney...

You bleat on about them often enough!

I do and there must be a standard or the rules are open to personal interpretation
View attachment 41349

Only because you know it there was a standard you would be in breach of it

I strongly disagree. Many people have legitimate issues with Israel's policies that have nothing to do with Jews.

When people claim there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim, what is that? "primitive anti-Islamism" which stands for all Muslims? Those are the same people that often claim they're only singling out extremists.
Drop the Muslims off the debate, How can YOU tell Sunni/Penelope (for instance) are not anti-Jews? Is there any room for legitimacy to racism of any sort? I guess you'd strongly agree that fighting racism anywhere by anyone is first measure before any other implementation of Western values or the very least - liberalism, so since we are on the same page (as I hope) so what reason is there to condemn such people or twist their words(trying to reinterpret them?) - Unless.
So let's get down to the point, I always force myself to keep an open mind and I welcome all sort of criticism - but when the motive of such criticism is negative I see no reason of eating the fruits of the poisonous tree.

No one can tell, for sure, what their 'real' views/motives are here... It's an anonymous forum...

I can create a 'persona' here in support of Israel... No one would ever know!

Even when someone suggests that they have Muslim friends, Jewish friends, the are called racist...

Liberal I am NOT... Far from it!

But I do have friends of many races and religions...

Racism has NO excuse... EVER!

Blind ignorance of some here would have me an ISLAMONAZI... Why? Because it suits their views...

BUT NOT MINE!

I am anti Israel... NOT anti Jewish...

More than happy to support A Jewish Homeland, Yes, even in Israel...

I don't have to support the Israeli policies!
It doesn't matter what you think or which are your inner views, all I'm saying is that based on logical conclusions I can clearly tell what you're trying to say or want to believe, so of course your real name is not Humanity.

Really?

Want to tell me what I am trying t say or want to believe?
I can tell you taking a defensive position because of your sarcasm and because you got no way to answer coherently, so yes I do.

I don't think Humanity is anti-semite. His arguments often have merit and come from a real passion for justice. That's how I see them.

Drop the Muslims off the debate, How can YOU tell Sunni/Penelope (for instance) are not anti-Jews? Is there any room for legitimacy to racism of any sort? I guess you'd strongly agree that fighting racism anywhere by anyone is first measure before any other implementation of Western values or the very least - liberalism, so since we are on the same page (as I hope) so what reason is there to condemn such people or twist their words(trying to reinterpret them?) - Unless.
So let's get down to the point, I always force myself to keep an open mind and I welcome all sort of criticism - but when the motive of such criticism is negative I see no reason of eating the fruits of the poisonous tree.

No one can tell, for sure, what their 'real' views/motives are here... It's an anonymous forum...

Even when someone suggests that they have Muslim friends, Jewish friends, the are called racist...

Blind ignorance of some here would have me an ISLAMONAZI... Why? Because it suits their views...

BUT NOT MINE!

It doesn't matter what you think or which are your inner views, all I'm saying is that based on logical conclusions I can clearly tell what you're trying to say or want to believe, so of course your real name is not Humanity.

Really?

I can tell you taking a defensive position because of your sarcasm and because you got no way to answer coherently, so yes I do.

I don't think Humanity is anti-semite. His arguments often have merit and come from a real passion for justice. That's how I see them.
I Do see what you're saying and I didn't claim Humanity to be an anti Semite, I do however think that he is somewhat biased (reasonably by his own view) and this is why I simply tagged him to take place in the discussion, what I also think is that based on his posts one can learn the identity of him(or her,of course) , you both probably misunderstood me earlier, apologies.

BUT NOT MINE!

Really?

I Do see what you're saying and I didn't claim Humanity to be an anti Semite, I do however think that he is somewhat biased (reasonably by his own view) and this is why I simply tagged him to take place in the discussion, what I also think is that based on his posts one can learn the identity of him(or her,of course) , you both probably misunderstood me earlier, apologies.

I m not anti Semite nor am I anti Jew....

I make no apology for supporting the 'plight' of the Palestinians....

I make no apology for detesting extremism, as I see it... I include both Hamas and the Israeli government in the description of 'extremist'... I have criticized BOTH on this forum...

Until there can be a more moderate line taken by BOTH sides there will never be any kind of solution or peace...

Should there be a Jewish Homeland? Yes, of course there should! Should it be in Israel? Well, it exists now, so, yes, it should be there...

And I say the same for the Palestinians... They too should have a homeland.

Well I agree with Humanity's last post, yet I wonder why he isn't also flying the Israeli flag.

Really?

I make no apology for detesting extremism, as I see it... I include both Hamas and the Israeli government in the description of 'extremist'... I have criticized BOTH on this forum...

Until there can be a more moderate line taken by BOTH sides there will never be any kind of solution or peace...

Should there be a Jewish Homeland? Yes, of course there should! Should it be in Israel? Well, it exists now, so, yes, it should be there...

Caring for the plight of the refugee and support of the palestinian agenda do not have to go hand in hand.
There needs to be a mutual agreement with Israel if the plight is ever to be resolved. Hamas violence and Abbas political games are not the long term solution. Peace, job, thriving economy, mutual trade and cooperation will get there much faster. Threatening Israel or trying to undermined it's stability will only bring more hostility and damage any trust. Accept Israel. Understand the need for security. Praise their economic growth. Learn from their agricultural experience. Try to be more like them rather than try to annihilate them or replace them.
Palestinians will gain far more working with them than demanding the return of land they have never seen or rights their own government are unwilling to give them.
Accept what is and work from that point forward. Stop trying to turn the clock back 60+ years and blaming Israel for what they have gone through. Israel has only protected itself, something it was forced to do because of hate mongers and being attacked within minutes of it birth.

Really?

Caring for the plight of the refugee and support of the palestinian agenda do not have to go hand in hand.
There needs to be a mutual agreement with Israel if the plight is ever to be resolved. Hamas violence and Abbas political games are not the long term solution. Peace, job, thriving economy, mutual trade and cooperation will get there much faster. Threatening Israel or trying to undermined it's stability will only bring more hostility and damage any trust. Accept Israel. Understand the need for security. Praise their economic growth. Learn from their agricultural experience. Try to be more like them rather than try to annihilate them or replace them.
Palestinians will gain far more working with them than demanding the return of land they have never seen or rights their own government are unwilling to give them.
Accept what is and work from that point forward. Stop trying to turn the clock back 60+ years and blaming Israel for what they have gone through. Israel has only protected itself, something it was forced to do because of hate mongers and being attacked within minutes of it birth.
You reminded me one of the best speeches I've heard I think I might have posted it here, however I couldn't agree more - looking forward and positively is the only way out of this conflict IMHO.

You reminded me one of the best speeches I've heard I think I might have posted it here, however I couldn't agree more - looking forward and positively is the only way out of this conflict IMHO.

Sadly Abbas would rather palestinians in Syria stay there and die rather than be given safe passage by Israel to move to the WB. He does not want them to give up their 'claim' to return to Israel. It is not about the lives of people but the ending of Israel.

ISIS's Baghdadi has claimed that Islam is not a religion of peace, and never has been. It is a religion of war and conquest. He is increasing the fears of many in the west, and far too many religious leaders of Islam are silent only enforcing that belief.
There needs to be mass rallies by muslims against those that promote violence by muslims against non-muslims and other muslims. They need to explain how wrong those promoting jihad with guns is not what struggle is supposed to mean. They need to take action to report muslims that are speaking to jihad or supporting violence in any form. They need to excommunicate all those engaged in violence against the west or each other and shun them from the muslim community at large, de-program them, try them in court for their crimes or isolate them then in a penal colony in the middle of some uninhabited pacific island.

Muslim community has to take an active role in changing the perception and ending the militants around the world that kill in the name of Allah.

There is no paradise or gardens for those with blood on their hand. Rewards are for those who live peaceful lives and help or save others, not those who take lives. This is the message that should be spread. Tolerance, cooperation, plurality, compromise, mediation............. should be the path taught to all muslims. Not even verbalizing hate towards others should be encouraged. Criticism should be expressed in a constructive framework, not attacks on a group or individual. Show people a better path. God/allah will make his own judgement, it is not for men to tell what god will do. Even good people who don't believe in god have a right to rest in peace not be cursed by others.

Really?

There needs to be mutual agreement... Period... Not "with Israel"... Kind of leans toward Israeli requirements being met prior to Palestinians.

Hamas violence and Abbas political games are NOT the solution... Period... Neither is Likud belligerence... There needs to be a far more moderate line on BOTH sides...

Palestinians "threatening Israel"?

Israel the 4th most powerful state in the world? As can be seen in the video, is like Luxembourg threatening Russia!

I disagree that Israel has ONLY "protected" itself...

The video is the last of a series of debates... Only 7 minutes or so...

I happen to agree with both Norman Finkelstein & Wolf Blitzer, both to a greater or lesser extent!

Both Jews and Palestinians have an equal right to a homeland....

Well I agree with Humanity's last post, yet I wonder why he isn't also flying the Israeli flag.

Why I don't fly an Israeli flag...?

As far as I am concerned, Israel already has a state... Like it or not... I like it by the way!

Palestinians do not! Moreover, Israel illegally occupies territory that should be Palestinian...

As much as zionists desire a Jewish state, Palestinians also desire/deserve a Palestinian state...

I struggle with the politics of Israel, the 'extremism' of the political movements within Israel... In the same way I struggle with the politics and terrorism of Hamas!

The Israeli people, I know a few, I have also traveled to Israel and seen first hand, have a pretty good life, a pretty high standard of living... The same cannot be said of Palestinian people!

If zionists believe that a Jewish Homeland is a 'right'... Then, does it not apply to the Palestinians, that they too should have a Homeland?

Sadly Abbas would rather palestinians in Syria stay there and die rather than be given safe passage by Israel to move to the WB

When has Israel offered Palestinians safe passage to the WB?

Under what terms?

Link please...

As far as I am concerned, Israel already has a state... Like it or not... I like it by the way!

Palestinians do not! Moreover, Israel illegally occupies territory that should be Palestinian...

As much as zionists desire a Jewish state, Palestinians also desire/deserve a Palestinian state...

I struggle with the politics of Israel, the 'extremism' of the political movements within Israel... In the same way I struggle with the politics and terrorism of Hamas!

The Israeli people, I know a few, I have also traveled to Israel and seen first hand, have a pretty good life, a pretty high standard of living... The same cannot be said of Palestinian people!

If zionists believe that a Jewish Homeland is a 'right'... Then, does it not apply to the Palestinians, that they too should have a Homeland?

The arab muslims do have a state, one created in 1923 and which entered into International law. That is the state of trans Jordan. Then in 1988 they half heartedly declared independence but failed to carry it through to its conclusion. Then blamed the UN for not forcing Israel into surrendering all of its land to the arab muslim terrorists.

Not according to the Geneva conventions and the Oslo Accords it doesn't, this is just islamonazi interpretation of the truth.

They already have one, they just want to be able to engage in violence and terrorism without interference while living of charity.

What "extremism" in Israel that is not also present in US politics, UK politics and even German politics

The arab muslims do have a state, one created in 1923 and which entered into International law. That is the state of trans Jordan. Then in 1988 they half heartedly declared independence but failed to carry it through to its conclusion. Then blamed the UN for not forcing Israel into surrendering all of its land to the arab muslim terrorists.

Not according to the Geneva conventions and the Oslo Accords it doesn't, this is just islamonazi interpretation of the truth.

They already have one, they just want to be able to engage in violence and terrorism without interference while living of charity.

What "extremism" in Israel that is not also present in US politics, UK politics and even German politics

Why did you just waste 10 minutes of your life writing a crock of shit that is unsubstantiated and does not address the post to which you are replying?

Just because Israel does not agree with the fourth Geneva Convention does not mean that it doesn't exist!

Why did you just waste 10 minutes of your life writing a crock of shit that is unsubstantiated and does not address the post to which you are replying?

Just because Israel does not agree with the fourth Geneva Convention does not mean that it doesn't exist!

I didn't as only the islamonazi stooges don't accept the truth that their state was created in 1923 under the Mandate for Palestine. And it is detailed in that Mandate just what they could expect.

How about a genuine unbiased link that says that Israel does not agree with the fourth Geneva convention, when they work within the guidelines in the west bank. You really need to read them yourself to see what they actually say Israel can do.

Sadly Abbas would rather palestinians in Syria stay there and die rather than be given safe passage by Israel to move to the WB

When has Israel offered Palestinians safe passage to the WB?

Under what terms?

Link please...

Offer was made two year ago by Israel and UN asked last month to find away. Abbas refused in January of '13 and again just a few weeks ago, he wants them to stay in Yarmouk rather than loose their 'right of return'. Out of 200,000 that were in Yarmouk before the civil war, there are only a few thousand left, trapped between Assad and ISIS.

Israel is not the bad guy. It is like a sleepy lion, pock it or pull it's tail and it will bite. Threaten it's pride and it will attack with all it's strength.

Unless Abbas relents, there won't be any refugees left in yarmouk.

Don't you read the arab news, even in english?

Forum List

Back