IMAGINE IF TORONTO WAS BOMBED LIKE GAZA

Joan Rivers?

Are you serious?!?!

She summed it up very well.... "I don't care"... "They started it"... yada, yada, yada

And then goes onto insult those who speak against Israel....

It's like a broken pro israeli record...

Only the record is getting a bit scratched and warped now and VERY uninteresting!

Gee, she almost sounds like you, just on the other way around.

Must be annoying.

What's your point Mojo?
Even IF they were serious, that could never happen. Israel is a first world power backed by the US, Europe and nukes.

You just having a fantasy there? This fantasy allows you to do illegal atrocities all over?

Who is it that has threatened Israel with nuclear weapons once they have built them, and who has Israel threatened with their nuclear weapons. They could bring an end to this war by simply firing a biological weapon into gaza that only targets arab muslims, and turns them into piles of rotting ectoplasm

From...
From the Hamas Charter:

...the Islamic Resistance Movement aspires to the realisation of Allah's promise, no matter how long that should take. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

The Slogan of the Islamic Resistance Movement:

Article Eight:
Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

What's your point Mojo?

Even IF they were serious, that could never happen. Israel is a first world power backed by the US, Europe and nukes.

You just having a fantasy there? This fantasy allows you to do illegal atrocities all over?

I'm genuinely trying to make sense of your devilish non-sequiturs and idiomatic English but I'm having difficulty.

What is my point?

Even IF who was serious?

Serious about what?

That could never happen? WHAT could never happen?

WTF is this supposed to mean?

Include the post and points you refer to.

What's your point Mojo?

Who is it that has threatened Israel with nuclear weapons once they have built them, and who has Israel threatened with their nuclear weapons. They could bring an end to this war by simply firing a biological weapon into gaza that only targets arab muslims, and turns them into piles of rotting ectoplasm

For you Phoney:

From...
From the Hamas Charter:

...the Islamic Resistance Movement aspires to the realisation of Allah's promise, no matter how long that should take. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

The Slogan of the Islamic Resistance Movement:

Article Eight:
Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

What's your point Mojo?

I'm genuinely trying to make sense of your devilish non-sequiturs and idiomatic English but I'm having difficulty.

What is my point?

Even IF who was serious?

Serious about what?

That could never happen? WHAT could never happen?

WTF is this supposed to mean?

Include the post and points you refer to.

I'm tempted to run you through grammatical use of pronouns Mojo.
You know, "First Person, Second Person, Third Person" singular and plural.

But honesty, if you need that, I withdraw the question.

What's your point Mojo?

'Nuclear Bomb Necessary to Put Down Israel'
Iranian cleric and lawmaker reveals that Iran 'needs' a nuclear weapon to 'wipe Israel off the map'; also reveals US 'need' for Iran deal.

Iranian lawmaker, cleric, and Majilis (council) member Mohammed Nabavian declared Monday 21 July 2014 that Iran does need a nuclear bomb - to destroy Israel.

Iran would be able to build a nuclear bomb in “two weeks” if it gets “access to 270 kilograms of 20 percent [enriched uranium], 10 tons of 5 percent, and 20 thousand centrifuges,” Nabavian stated, according to Iranian media reports. “We are not looking for a nuclear bomb, but having a nuclear bomb is necessary to put down Israel."

Nuclear Bomb Necessary to Put Down Israel - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

אל תשפוט את השכן שלך עד שאתה יכול לדמיין את עצמך במקום שלו

Forum List

Back