Imagine If There Were Armed Chinese Or Russian Troops Stationed In Texas

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKfuS6gfxPY&feature=player_embedded"]Armed Chinese Troops in Texas! - YouTube[/ame]

Yep, just as soon as there is a despotic Dictator who has killed 25 Million People Ruling ruthlessly over people in Texas. This Idiotic Drivel will be relevant.

Opening our selves up to Friendship lol. That says it all right there. A level of Naivety not achieved by most. Exactly why Ron Paul is not qualified to be Preisdent.

Yep, just as soon as there is a despotic Dictator who has killed 25 Million People Ruling ruthlessly over people in Texas. This Idiotic Drivel will be relevant.

Opening our selves up to Friendship lol. That says it all right there. A level of Naivety not achieved by most. Exactly why Ron Paul is not qualified to be Preisdent.

25 million? hyperbole much? Bush killed more Iraqis in a few years that Saddam did in 30 years.

The point of the video is basically "why are we still there?" The dictator argument in your post is a straw man.

He's wrong about Obama "changing is mind". The last American troops are leaving Iraq this month.

Otherwise I agree with him. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

25 million? hyperbole much? Bush killed more Iraqis in a few years that Saddam did in 30 years.

Pure and utter bullcrap unsuported by fact. For a truthseeker you sure don't know much about it.

He's wrong about Obama "changing is mind". The last American troops are leaving Iraq this month.

Otherwise I agree with him. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

What about the 17000 troops that are staying? and then there is Afghanistan...

Last edited:

Care to provide evidence of this claim? Ohh and if you use the lancet Report be ready to be laughed out of the room.

The basic notion of putting yourself in someone else's shoes is something I always took for granted as a basic concept of morality. After 9/11 (maybe it was that way before, but that event seemed to bring it to light) I found that many of my countrymen completely lack the ability or will to do that.

"It's different when we do it."

No, it's not.

Last edited:
That's really an excellent video. Maybe it will wake a few more people up.

Lying sack of shit.

Okay, say the Russians and Chinese were in the middle of Texas. And as the video states, they weren't following our Constitution. But did they get rid of a dictator we had, spent billions of THEIR money building infrastructure and bring a democracy here when there was not in the first place?

Sure, tell them to leave, but if our country had oil spilling out of every orifice, I'd say we pay them back first.

The basic notion of putting yourself in someone else's shoes is something I always took for granted as a basic concept of morality. After 9/11 (maybe it was that way before, but that event seemed to bring it to light) I found that many of my countrymen completely lack the ability or will to do that.

"It's different when we do it."

No, it's not.

It must be a real burden for you to live in a country full of people you are so vastly morally superior to.

:rolleyes: :fu:

I'm not a Ron Paul fan ... for president, that is.

I AM a fan of him because what he says DOES get folks thinking. We all should think more.

Imagine if we had foreign troops in this country that stopped the gang thrill kills. Imagine if foreign troops put an end to the OWS protests and never let the sites become disease ridden cess pits. Imagine if foreign troops put an end to the flash mob violence.

Our own forces can't - or won't.

Maybe we need foreign troops here after all.

Pure and utter bullcrap unsuported by fact. For a truthseeker you sure don't know much about it.

And don't forget the fact that Reagan and H.Bush helped Saddam kill Iraqi people.

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back