AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Imagine If She Was Not An American of African Descent, aka...

'IMAGINE if she was WHITE' by The Officer Tatum •Feb 13, 2020 67,869 views 432K subscribers

I'm not a huge Brandon Tatum fan, primarily because much like Donald Trump, he engages in juvenile name-calling that IMO is counter productive & divisive, serving no legitimate purpose.

Yet, I credit Brandon for speaking out about many liberal minded citizens who themselves are HATERS, much like the apparent SEGREGATION minded woman Brandon calls out for engaging in this act of racial madness.

Fortunately, Brandon is not alone:

"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

I look fwd to learning people's opinion about this college woman's OVERT act of HATRED and IGNORANCE.

Do you believe she is in the minority of HATERS, or does she represent a large number of SEGREGATION-minded Americans having no interest in improving relationships between American and foreign born citizens of all background.

Personally, I believe PRO BLACK men and women are HATING so they can avoid intelligently discussing social and health issues affecting American citizens of African descent. :sad: :MentalHealth:

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

_Meet PRO BLACK HATERS_02.png

Peace ♥

Forum List

Back