Imagine If Obama Was Wisconsin Governor.Who Would He&Union Members Blame?,The G.O.P.?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:eusa_liar:

Let's take the Wisconsin Crisis and give it a 180. Obama is the Governor of Wisconsin,Re-Elected for a second term. Mitt Romney,Gingrich or Huckabee is President. The GOP controls both Houses. The Union Funds are handled by Obama and his State Committees. Wisconsin has a 3 plus Billion Dollar Deficit. Who Do You Think The Protesters, Left Wing Media & Obama will blame for the mess? The President?,Bush?,Conservatives? The GOP? Rush Limbaugh? Sarah Palin? But not the Messiah! Obama Can Do No Wrong!,, But it's OK For Obama To Take 4 Trillion Dollars Away From Our Children and Blame George Bush?

• Banned
And can you imagine all those signs insulting every A-List Conservative in America? where all week they have been declaring their Governor as the Modern Day Hitler? I can picture a sign with a drawing of Sarah Palin shooting a reindeer as one of the reasons Wisconsin has lost a Billion in unfunded Union Liabilities.

You ever ask yourself why no one responds to your threads?

• Banned
Your just like Alan Colmes and Rachael Madcow. You make stuff up and then report it. Did you even take the time to look over my review count for the last week? It averages about 500 a day! with approximatley 13-15% of them responding back. Many of them finding the post interesting if not often Humorous!

• Banned
The perspective of this thread is just another way of exposing how the left and their unions will always blame others for their mistakes. The union/or/unions of Wisconsin have mishandled their funds. Millions seemed to have vanished. And they don't seem to want to blame themselves. Kinda Like With Nancy Pelosi(it's never her fault),,and all week it's been the New Governors Fault for not being able to print up three billion dollars to solve the crisis! That's what I am getting at !!!:lol:

I should have noticed you have a cat avatar. That explains everything. That's my fault for not noticing sooner.

States are having financial problems because of the economy caused by Wall Street speculators, predatory practices of the financial sector, poor legislation by our beloved presidents and congresses; etc.
To place much of the blame of unions is totally ignorant.

States are having financial problems because of the economy caused by Wall Street speculators, predatory practices of the financial sector, poor legislation by our beloved presidents and congresses; etc.

thats whats going on in Wisconsin, the recession hit Wisconsin so bad that Union Liabilities dwindled as they were likely used to keep the States Finances in check. They should of saw it coming instead of blaming others. Never assume your pension is rock solid! just like those people who gave a chunk of their life savings to Bernie Madoff. And for those who were making $50-$70K a year as a union member, what did they do with all their money? Blow it instead of saving some just in case of a economic crisis?

thats whats going on in Wisconsin, the recession hit Wisconsin so bad that Union Liabilities dwindled as they were likely used to keep the States Finances in check. They should of saw it coming instead of blaming others. Never assume your pension is rock solid! just like those people who gave a chunk of their life savings to Bernie Madoff. And for those who were making $50-$70K a year as a union member, what did they do with all their money? Blow it instead of saving some just in case of a economic crisis?

Wow.
I know the pensions the Unions have were not designed with the future in mind with all the ups and downs of an economy.
It should also be remembered that elected politicians agreed to the terms of the benefits and pensions, they too are to blame.
"And for those who were making $50-$70K a year as a union member, what did they do with all their money" That could also describe the Middle Class non-union worker. Look at the record bankruptcies, foreclosures, the rise in those without healthcare insurance and the rise of those getting food stamps.

Wow.
I know the pensions the Unions have were not designed with the future in mind with all the ups and downs of an economy.
It should also be remembered that elected politicians agreed to the terms of the benefits and pensions, they too are to blame.
"And for those who were making $50-$70K a year as a union member, what did they do with all their money" That could also describe the Middle Class non-union worker. Look at the record bankruptcies, foreclosures, the rise in those without healthcare insurance and the rise of those getting food stamps.

Unfortunately, a lot of Average Working Americans spent more than they made during the good old days of the mid-2000's. They bought $250,000 homes,new cars,using home equity lines of credit to add a room to their homes,remodeling,etc. No one saw this coming, even I have suffered,but at least throughout the last 4 to 5 years I was able to keep a 12-18 month supply of cash(more like a savings account) on hand just in case things got any worse here in Naples. Most working Average Americans don't have a year supply of income stashed away.This is something we all should of done when we were making a lot of money. I hope America has learned its lesson. Things have been improving here in Naples. I have had to sit tight ever since Ubama took office. I am praying the worst is behind us.:eusa_pray:

In no particular order, he'd blame: Bush, Rush, Reagan, Beck, Boehner, Fox News, EVUL Corporations, THE RICH, and the GOP.

Who do the people of Wisconsin blame for the fact that 2/3 of their 8th graders can't read? Maybe the teachers who are breaking the law and commiting fraud with fake excuses? Fire the whole rabble and start over.

:eusa_liar:

Let's take the Wisconsin Crisis and give it a 180. Obama is the Governor of Wisconsin,Re-Elected for a second term. Mitt Romney,Gingrich or Huckabee is President. The GOP controls both Houses. The Union Funds are handled by Obama and his State Committees. Wisconsin has a 3 plus Billion Dollar Deficit. Who Do You Think The Protesters, Left Wing Media & Obama will blame for the mess? The President?,Bush?,Conservatives? The GOP? Rush Limbaugh? Sarah Palin? But not the Messiah! Obama Can Do No Wrong!,, But it's OK For Obama To Take 4 Trillion Dollars Away From Our Children and Blame George Bush?

How cares?? LMAO!!

Now if Walt Disney was still alive and Mickey Mouse was governor, and Goofy was the president, and Palin had a dildo up her ass, and...................

Wow.

Unfortunately, a lot of Average Working Americans spent more than they made during the good old days of the mid-2000's. They bought $250,000 homes,new cars,using home equity lines of credit to add a room to their homes,remodeling,etc. No one saw this coming, even I have suffered,but at least throughout the last 4 to 5 years I was able to keep a 12-18 month supply of cash(more like a savings account) on hand just in case things got any worse here in Naples. Most working Average Americans don't have a year supply of income stashed away.This is something we all should of done when we were making a lot of money. I hope America has learned its lesson. Things have been improving here in Naples. I have had to sit tight ever since Ubama took office. I am praying the worst is behind us.:eusa_pray:

"I hope America has learned its lesson."
I don't think most Americans were planning on having an extended period of flat wages or the Great Recession. But people should have cut back when they regularly started to see that their wages were stagnant but the cost of living wasn't stagnant.

He wouldn't blame anyone. He's balance the budget with the concessions the unions offered and would try to take away their collective bargaining rights. Wisconsin would be moving right along.

:redface:

I wonder when Chrissy Tingle Thighs Matthews will start blaming Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh for the shootings of innocent protesters in Libya. (well it's not Keith Blobbermans Fault):eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back