Imagine if London was occupied by Israel

o yeah,!!!!!!!!!!! Two facts one,they live off the state (through their own "resources") bullshit and they don't join the military.....fact,don't know what work you did!!!!! But you sure wern't observant.

You iro forgot to mention,the ultras and hassies pay no tax because they have never done a days work in their lives.i'm theliq i only deal in the truth and facts "actually". Shame you dont, and yes i too have lived in israel but like so many jewish and palestinian folk,i "actually" work for a living,unlike your beloved ultras and hassies.fact
i'm not a big fan of ultras or hassids myself, but they mind their own business, unlike some other fanatics from other religions. However, not serving in the military does not translate to not working or paying taxes. In fact the hassids here in the us are very successful businessmen and control a big portion of certain trades. You as usual, are fulla shit.

talking about in israel, alla f shit to you toooooooo
Same in Israel.

It does matter because in your utterances you imply that you talk in facts,sadly there are too many ERRORS in your posts to take a CRETIN such as YOU,seriously.

"Oh I heard the news on my satellite radio" What a load of BULLSHIT:eusa_whistle:YOU SPEAK.:badgrin::badgrin: Mind you,only YOU could mistake BULGARIA for HUNGARY.....they sound nothing like each other apart to a DUMBASS
There are no factual errors in my posts. I have a friend who has gone to Hungary for the summer with his family and I was saying goodbye to him. Mixing the two up doesn't count as an "error", they are both in Eastern Europe and close to each other.

The fact remains that some Iranian sponsored islamoNazi animals did this barbaric act, and Israel will make sure they will pay for this. That, you can take to the bank. Although I doubt you go there often, other than to deposit your welfare check.

Yeah Roudy I was being a little exacting>>>>>BUT TRY TO CONSENTRATE....Steve:cool:
"Consentrate?" Bwahahahahah! You fucking illiterate idiot.

If you still haven't figured it out yet, then you're truly ignorant and stupid. But then again, you wouldn't be saying what you did if you weren't in the first place.
Say's the 5 year old kid who took his ball and went home,
because the other kids wouldn't play by his rules.
I didn't take my ball home. I shoved it up your ass. And then you said "harder". Ha ha ha!

There are no factual errors in my posts. I have a friend who has gone to Hungary for the summer with his family and I was saying goodbye to him. Mixing the two up doesn't count as an "error", they are both in Eastern Europe and close to each other.

The fact remains that some Iranian sponsored islamoNazi animals did this barbaric act, and Israel will make sure they will pay for this. That, you can take to the bank. Although I doubt you go there often, other than to deposit your welfare check.

Yeah Roudy I was being a little exacting>>>>>BUT TRY TO CONSENTRATE....Steve:cool:
"Consentrate?" Bwahahahahah! You fucking illiterate idiot.
TOSS ON:eusa_hand:

If you still haven't figured it out yet, then you're truly ignorant and stupid. But then again, you wouldn't be saying what you did if you weren't in the first place.
Say's the 5 year old kid who took his ball and went home,
because the other kids wouldn't play by his rules.
I didn't take my ball home. I shoved it up your ass. And then you said "harder". Ha ha ha!

TOSS ON:eusa_whistle:

i'm not a big fan of ultras or hassids myself, but they mind their own business, unlike some other fanatics from other religions. However, not serving in the military does not translate to not working or paying taxes. In fact the hassids here in the us are very successful businessmen and control a big portion of certain trades. You as usual, are fulla shit.

talking about in israel, alla f shit to you toooooooo
Same in Israel.

TOSS ON AND ON,TOSSER:badgrin:

New Topics

Forum List

Back