Imagine How Alexandria Cortez Would Answer A Question Regarding The Current Turkey Financial Crisis?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Well so far, Alexandria has made a fool of herself attempting to answer a question regarding a crisis in Palestine, then on how she plans to pay for free stuff. Now we have this major financial dilemma going on in Turkey.
I think we can all figure out how "The Genius Alexandria" would likely answer a question from a reporter on how she feels about the Turkey Crisis and how she would solve it.
:abgg2q.jpg: :290968001256257790-final: :huh1: :stupid:

this would be another "Miss South Carolina Moment". Alexandria would use terms like, "So Like" and "Such As The Iraq" and maybe throw in "So Like, we need to ship more Turkeys".

woman-oven-burnt-turkey.jpg

Too much Greece

Something along the lines of ……

"Alexandria, What's your take on the current financial crisis in Turkey?"

"I think that if we don't find a way to make the rich pay their fair share our poor and middle class are probably going to be forced to starve this Thanksgiving"

Asking her such a question would be a micro-aggression and could be triggering, causing her to seek a safe space.

ahh, Turkey? so like, we have a county out there called Turkey? ahh, so like, can we like not have any questions that involve math and farm animals?

they should have her sit right next to Kellie Pickler and ask both of them the question.

woman-oven-burnt-turkey.jpg

Too much Greece
i personally believe that if everyone in Turkey had a map of their home towns, they would all be able, to like, find their local Turkey Shops, such as they already do in the Iraq, and in the South Africa, and like,then, everyone in Turkey will be able to find their Turkeys and be able to have their Turkey dinners once or twice a week. There you go, Problem Solved.

they should have her sit right next to Kellie Pickler and ask both of them the question.
Oh God! Priceless!
now wait a second! I thought Turkey was a continent.
Now it’s for dinner!
Kellie Pickler: Now uhm, what about that country named "Hungry" is that like right next to Turkey?
Hungry iz wut makz ya eat Turkey!

Forum List

Back