Imagine a world without Muslims

but would like to ask , why limit to 1 or 2 percent , why allow any percentage at all . Thing is if you were able by law to limit to 1 or 2 percent all there will be is crying about racism and discrimination so why not go whole hog and say that ZERO percent sounds good ??

Exactly. When you're faced with a cancer, best take the hard measures and rid yourself of it, so that you can recuperate and live a healthy life afterwards.

See Eugene? This is exactly what I told you would happen. "When they came for the Muslims I said nothing....."

Be proud.

You're right. Germany today is a much worse place due to the De-Nazification process which followed WWII. Why didn't America just let peaceful Nazis live and practice their faith unmolested? Why oh why did they purge them from society?

How did you escape?

Naziism was not a religion, stupid.

Take the beliefs of Nazism, slap a "God told me so" on them and you have a religion. Religion is simply one form of ideology.

as I said , muslims in the USA can speak and worship freely POGO .

Apparently not. Not the way you envision certainly.

You emigrate to Anywhereistan. They let you in. Then you send for your family. "Sorry, your religion is over quota". Read that again -- your RELIGION is over quota.
:eusa_hand:

thing is that the USA can or should be able to limit or stop any immigration of any group that it likes to POGO !!

What exactly is it you think Pogo stands for? I just told you it's not an acronym. Are you insane?
There are a lot of Christian bigots in this thread.
Definition of bigot (n)
Bing Dictionary
  • big·ot
  • [ bíggət ]
  1. intolerant person: somebody with strong opinions, especially on politics, religion, or ethnicity, who refuses to accept different views
I have seen little in the way of Christian bigots in this thread but I see many who may be Christians whose eyes are wide open about the threat of radical Islamism and a couple who are wallowing in denial.
I've been saying that the radical Muslims are the ones we should focus on, not the whole Muslim faith. What makes me think there are religious bigots within this thread are comments similar to "get rid of all the Muslims". That is raw bigotry.

Darlene, there is no way on Earth yet devised to detect a radical Muslim.

That's because you keep on making the same reasoning gaffe over and over and over expecting different results, even though it's been pointed out to you at least as long as you've been on this forum. And that is trying to pretend that political acts are religious acts. That's why you're not going to find an answer; you're looking in the wrong place.

DUH.

You sound as though you are speaking to someone with whom you've exchanged repeated posts on this matter.

I'm not that person.

Are you losing your faculties?

True Islamic beliefs are anti-violence in nature, based on what I've read in my research.
Its the Radicals who give Muslims a bad name.

Lol I hope that wasn't for a term paper!

True Muslims are the radicals that seek sharia law and death to the infidels! That is why we have to destroy the death cult!

Imagine a world without Christians or any other religious belief system.

Your life would very likely be measurably more brutal and harsh if that had happened. The Enlightenment is built on a Christian foundation.

Christians over the past millenium have been guilty of their fair share of atrocities.

So is the issue the past or the present? Do you judge the Christian world of today by the events of the past or the present and same with the Muslim world?

Present day christians are raping children and lying to hide the rapists.

Are you saying that the Bible endorses such behavior?
The Bible doesn't endorse any behavior that causes harm to our fellow humans. Jesus walked among sinners and people who believed in many different things. Never did he say an unkind word or treat them badly.

A kind word turns away wrath.

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

12And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all those who were buying and selling in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who were selling doves. 13And He said to them, "It is written, 'MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER'; but you are making it a ROBBERS' DEN."…

Your life would very likely be measurably more brutal and harsh if that had happened. The Enlightenment is built on a Christian foundation.

Christians over the past millenium have been guilty of their fair share of atrocities.
Such as the Westboro Baptist Church.
Here's a big list of the victims of Christians: Christian Atrocities Victims of Christianity Catholic Church Inquisition Crusades

See this type of stuff is what I was talking about, nothing productive.

Any way, what ATROCITY did the Westboro Baptist Church commit? Yeah, I don't like what they do but does it rise to an atrocity such as 9/11 or beheading a journalist?

Lots of things happened hundreds of years ago that we have a hard time understanding how they were committed by the RCC or any Christian sect. But I think it fair to keep the discussion in the here and now.

No...the Enlightenment was built despite Christianity....in fact, many of the Enlightenment philosophers had to tread lightly in fear of religious repercussions.
You mean despite the Church and most of those who contributed to the Enlightenment were - drum roll, please - CHRISTIANS!

hey Freewill , good thinking and example where you ask and note that people may not like westboro Baptist church but what is the atrocity that they have actually committed ??

Imagine a world without Muslim haters, and their bizarre, unfounded, unwarranted, delusional, paranoid fear of Islam, where they see 'jihadists' behind every tree and hiding under every bed.

think that correct Katzn , westboro hurts some peoples feeling but otherwise they are pretty benign .

Imagine a world without Muslim haters, and their bizarre, unfounded, unwarranted, delusional, paranoid fear of Islam, where they see 'jihadists' behind every tree and hiding under every bed.

IOW imagine a world without paranoiacs and the snake oil salesmen that take advantage of their gullibility selling it to them in the form of social bigotry, exclusive religious doctrine and exclusive media myth memes.

No...the Enlightenment was built despite Christianity....in fact, many of the Enlightenment philosophers had to tread lightly in fear of religious repercussions.
You mean despite the Church and most of those who contributed to the Enlightenment were - drum roll, please - CHRISTIANS!

- by force.
And they broke free once they could.

Here's a big list of the victims of Christians: Christian Atrocities Victims of Christianity Catholic Church Inquisition Crusades

Any way, what ATROCITY did the Westboro Baptist Church commit? Yeah, I don't like what they do but does it rise to an atrocity such as 9/11 or beheading a journalist?

Lots of things happened hundreds of years ago that we have a hard time understanding how they were committed by the RCC or any Christian sect. But I think it fair to keep the discussion in the here and now.

Pretty hard to do that when you have bigots trying to justify themselves by crowing "hey, read the Quran!" I don't think that was published last Spring.

And your own previous post refers to a book even older...

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Pretty hard to do that when you have bigots trying to justify themselves by crowing "hey, read the Quran!" I don't think that was published last Spring.

And your own previous post refers to a book even older...

Having it both ways: Priceless.

What the hell are we talking about? Your fourth grade reading assignment or how people are acting today?

The United States needs to stop acting like the world police in general. Sever ties with the UN and just live as one country. Why do you think so many countries dislike the United States?

I'd rather like to imagine a world without Israel and America.
These two have caused more death and misery since 1945 than anyone else in world history, including Hitler.

You mean a world where everyone thinks like a whack job liberal?

You mean the wackjob Liberals who wrote this?

FirstAmendment.jpg

Yeah. Imagine that.

The United States needs to stop acting like the world police in general. Sever ties with the UN and just live as one country. Why do you think so many countries dislike the United States?

In other words, it would be the entire world against the US?

You mean the wackjob Liberals who wrote this?

FirstAmendment.jpg

Yeah. Imagine that.

Wrong twice, not liberals and not whack jobs.

Forum List

Back