Imagine a world without Muslims

How 'bout we do the same for Christians then? I mean since they start so many wars and bomb so many abortion clinics and federal buildings and all ....... right?

Wait, hold on, this just in ..... breaking news:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.​

Damn. You're out of luck, Eugenicist.

Can I call you "Eugene"?

How 'bout we do the same for Christians then? I mean since they start so many wars and bomb so many abortion clinics and federal buildings and all ....... right?
Not to mention how they invade other countries because of their beliefs. Christian radicals should also be held responsible for the taste of bile left in millions of people's mouths.
Everyone is so quick to point fingers at Muslims, blaming them for everything that's gone wrong.
They're too much of a pussy (excuse my language) to look to see what their own people have done against mankind.

the[so called] fanatics run the show , the [so called] fanatics have the power and the swords , knives , guns and the [so called] Moderates go along to get along so they aren't beheaded !!.

All of that is true, to my understanding.

But mankind has not yet determined a test to tell which Moderate Muslim will suddenly become radicalized. How this would come about. When does it happen? How can we tell who is and who isn't radicalized?

It's the same problem we'd have if we suddenly exported a thousand villagers from Ebola plagued West Africa.

Who has Ebola? Who doesn't have Ebola/

We can't tell at a glance.

So what to do?

With Muslims we KNOW that when their populations grow to a certain size terrorists and violence and civil unrest just magically happens.

The answer?

Limit the % of Muslims in America to no more than 2% of our total population to avoid the predictable problems that come from Muslims in a non-Muslim society.

Umm... no, we know no such thing. We do know that demagogues like yourself can pretend political radicals act on religious bases and then use that hopelessly broad brush as a pretext to go full Rambo-bigot. As you just demonstrated.

Sorry, this is in the same bag with pretending female genital mutilation and 'honor killings' are sourced from Islam, even though they're not, just to create a bogeyman out of an entire religion and start the next "holy war".

This bullshit is old and tired, has been perpetrated for millennia by those incapable of learning from history, and it never fails to feed more destruction.

Keep Muslims away from the seats, halls and office of power in the country and we'll be alright.

Limit the % of Muslims in America to avoid the pitfalls of Islamic population growth beyond the 1% level.

Other than preventing our becoming the victims of Jihadi planners attempts to conquer America, I don't care what your religion is or does.

the[so called] fanatics run the show , the [so called] fanatics have the power and the swords , knives , guns and the [so called] Moderates go along to get along so they aren't beheaded !!.

I take it you are referring to "the religion of peace?"

More than a million people have fled the ISIS onslaught in recent weeks, Flavia Pansieri, the deputy high commissioner for human rights, told the council. She reported summary mass executions, forced conversions, abductions, slavery, sexual abuse, torture and the besieging of entire communities.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/02/w...sis-abuses-in-iraq.html?rref=world/middleeast

sorry MOJO . I mighta hit the wrong button , I agree with your reasoning in the post talking about percentages .

I take it you are referring to "the religion of peace?"

More than a million people have fled the ISIS onslaught in recent weeks, Flavia Pansieri, the deputy high commissioner for human rights, told the council. She reported summary mass executions, forced conversions, abductions, slavery, sexual abuse, torture and the besieging of entire communities.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/02/w...sis-abuses-in-iraq.html?rref=world/middleeast
Those, my dear, are the radicals.

Not to mention how they invade other countries because of their beliefs. Christian radicals should also be held responsible for the taste of bile left in millions of people's mouths.
Everyone is so quick to point fingers at Muslims, blaming them for everything that's gone wrong.
They're too much of a pussy (excuse my language) to look to see what their own people have done against mankind.

Or to see through the bigoted bullshit that clowns like Eugene here fling like so much poo.

On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
"Oh well," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
"Take me in oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in oh tender woman," sighed the snake

She wrapped him up all cozy in a curvature of silk
And then laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk
Now she hurried home from work that night as soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taking in had been revived
"Take me in, oh tender woman

Now she clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful," she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
Now she stroked his pretty skin and then she kissed and held him tight
But instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite

"I saved you," cried that woman
"And you've bit me even, why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

but would like to ask , why limit to 1 or 2 percent , why allow any percentage at all . Thing is if you were able by law to limit to 1 or 2 percent all there will be is crying about racism and discrimination so why not go whole hog and say that ZERO percent sounds good ??

Wanna see how completely off-the-rails insane, bigoted and mostly anti-American you are, Eugene?

Watch this.

With Christians we KNOW that when their populations grow to a certain size terrorists and violence and civil unrest just magically happens.

The answer?

Limit the % of Christians in America to no more than 2% of our total population to avoid the predictable problems that come from Christians in a society.

Limit the % of Christians in America to avoid the pitfalls of Christianic population growth beyond the 1% level.

Other than preventing our becoming the victims of bible-thumping planners attempts to conquer America, I don't care what your religion is or does.

See what I did there? More importantly, see what you did there?

but would like to ask , why limit to 1 or 2 percent , why allow any percentage at all . Thing is if you were able by law to limit to 1 or 2 percent all there will be is crying about racism and discrimination so why not go whole hog and say that ZERO percent sounds good ??

Why not?
Ever hear of the "First Amendment"?

How's the nightlife in downtown Pyonyang?

There are a lot of Christian bigots in this thread.
Definition of bigot (n)
Bing Dictionary
  • big·ot
  • [ bíggət ]
  1. intolerant person: somebody with strong opinions, especially on politics, religion, or ethnicity, who refuses to accept different views

All people of European decent should not be allowed in America anymore! The European settlers invaded this beautiful country, terrorized the Native peoples, destroyed and polluted the land, and then decided they are the ones who make the rules in this (once great) country!

How's that for an opinion?

Definition of bigot (n)
Bing Dictionary
  • big·ot
  • [ bíggət ]
  1. intolerant person: somebody with strong opinions, especially on politics, religion, or ethnicity, who refuses to accept different views
I have seen little in the way of Christian bigots in this thread but I see many who may be Christians whose eyes are wide open about the threat of radical Islamism and a couple who are wallowing in denial.

Wait, hold on, this just in ..... breaking news:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.​

Damn. You're out of luck, Eugenicist.

Can I call you "Eugene"?

Eugenics being a Lefty affair I'm not sure why you're bringing that up to slag Mojo with:

What is even less well known is that the American eugenics movement not only flourished during the Progressive Era, but was especially influential “under reformist state administrations,” including in the state of Wisconsin, the very beacon of progressive reform.[6] “t is evident,” as historian Rudolph J. Vecoli concludes in a study of the origins of Wisconsin’s sterilization law,

that sterilization was a Progressive measure. . . . it was taken up and agitated by reform groups and organizations, it was advocated by Progressive leaders and publications; and it was enacted by a Progressive legislature and administration.[7]​

The Progressives, at least, understood that their approach to reform was animated by a new conception of government or, more precisely, “the State.” Importantly, this idea, the “German idea of the State,” departs from the American Founders’ understanding of government in a couple of key respects, both of which help explain the Progressives’ enthusiasm for eugenics.[11]

For the Progressives, to begin, the power of government is NOT limited in principle to securing the natural or “inalienable” rights of man, as the Declaration of Independence has it. “It is not admitted that there are no limits to the action of the state,” as the German-trained progressive political scientist and future New Dealer Charles Merriam concludes in a 1903 survey of progressive thinking,

but on the other hand it is fully conceded that there are no ‘natural rights’ which bar the way. The question is now one of expediency rather than of principle . . . each specific question must be decided on its own merits, and each action of the state justified, if at all, by the relative advantages of the proposed line of conduct.​

n general,” as the German-trained progressive economist Richard T. Ely likewise affirms, “there is no limit to the right of the State, the sovereign power, save its ability to do good.”[12] The first step toward bold, experimental reform was to untie the hands of government.

But the Progressives did not advocate an indiscriminate exercise of power; rather, in their view, the ultimate aim of “the State,” the “good” or objective whose pursuit determined the need for government action, was a particular conception of human excellence or “perfection.” The guiding object of ethics, and hence the State, Ely explains, is the “ethical ideal,” the idea, that is, that individuals are entitled to the “most perfect development of all human faculties [physical, mental, moral, aesthetic, etc.] . . . which can be attained[.]“ In short, the guiding principle of the Progressives’ domestic reforms, the aim that guided their assessment of existing social conditions, was a felt obligation to improve the relative level of physical, mental and moral development in America.

Definition of bigot (n)
Bing Dictionary
  • big·ot
  • [ bíggət ]

At least two anyway...

Definition of bigot (n)
Bing Dictionary
  • big·ot
  • [ bíggət ]
I have seen little in the way of Christian bigots in this thread but I see many who may be Christians whose eyes are wide open about the threat of radical Islamism and a couple who are wallowing in denial.
I've been saying that the radical Muslims are the ones we should focus on, not the whole Muslim faith. What makes me think there are religious bigots within this thread are comments similar to "get rid of all the Muslims". That is raw bigotry.

Hey POGO , don't know what anything I've said has to do with the 1st Amendment as I say let muslims worship and speak freely . All I asked is that if you could limit muslim immigration to 1 or 2 percent why not just disallow ALL muslim immigration ??

Exactly. When you're faced with a cancer, best take the hard measures and rid yourself of it, so that you can recuperate and live a healthy life afterwards.

All people of European decent should not be allowed in America anymore! The European settlers invaded this beautiful country, terrorized the Native peoples, destroyed and polluted the land, and then decided they are the ones who make the rules in this (once great) country!

How's that for an opinion?

Unlike native Americans, we didn't completely genocide those who were here when we arrived.

Forum List

Back