Imagine a world without hated billionaires!

Yeah, if it wasn't for those fucking liberals we could all be billionaires.

Yeah, if it wasn't for those fucking liberals we could all be billionaires.

the issue was how to end poverty, not how to make everyone billionaires.

You created a strawman and didn't even know it!! This is typical of the liberal IQ.

if the top 1% have 95% of the wealth and only pay 38% of taxes, they're underpaying.

too stupid and perfectly liberal!!

1) they don't have 95% of wealth

2) were talking about an income tax, not a wealth tax!!!

wacko... :cuckoo:

it would be really nice if you hacks knew what you were talking about.

of course if we didn't know what we were talking about you would not be so afraid to explain why you think that. What does your fear tell you? Do you want to be a liberal all your life?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7qaSxuZUg]Imagine - John Lennon - YouTube[/ame]

Oh look, the PFP's started their own thread...

peasants-for-plutocracy-by-michael-dal-cerro2.jpg

of course if we didn't know what we were talking about you would not be so afraid to explain why you think that. What does your fear tell you? Do you want to be a liberal all your life?

no one is afraid of you. i'm just appalled that whatever education you were given seems to have failed you so horribly.

and no, you're not worth discussion. i don't waste my time trying to teach pigs to talk. it doesn't work... and it annoys the pigs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and most of the teachers who are failing our children so miserably are pig type liberals..

I don't mind billionaires. I just hate that they pay less of a percentage of their income in taxes than I do. I mean.......they only pay 15-20 percent while the rest of us pay 28 to 32 percent. I know the tax rates for the working joes because that is what the military taxed you at. If your state taxed the military, they got 4 percent, and then the federal government took 28 percent. One of the reasons people loved to reenlist in a war zone is because there is no taxes paid on a military check in one.

Like I said, I'd just like them to pay their fair share.

Are you referring to income tax, or capital gains tax?

Most billionaires make their money via capital gains. Why should they pay less percentages than the rest of us?

because,, they already paid the regular rate on the money, then they put it in the bank or invested it and made some dividends.. there's no reason why they should give you half of what they've saved except you may be a greed little hand out grubbing little liberal..

no one is afraid of you. i'm just appalled that whatever education you were given seems to have failed you so horribly.

and no, you're not worth discussion. i don't waste my time trying to teach pigs to talk. it doesn't work... and it annoys the pigs.

you're changing the subject to personal attack because as a liberal you lack the IQ for substance. You are the only one who doesn't realize this.

I don't mind billionaires. I just hate that they pay less of a percentage of their income in taxes than I do. I mean.......they only pay 15-20 percent while the rest of us pay 28 to 32 percent. I know the tax rates for the working joes because that is what the military taxed you at. If your state taxed the military, they got 4 percent, and then the federal government took 28 percent. One of the reasons people loved to reenlist in a war zone is because there is no taxes paid on a military check in one.

Like I said, I'd just like them to pay their fair share.

Most billionaires make their money via capital gains. Why should they pay less percentages than the rest of us?

Repeated from another thread just because there are too many leftys asking this question and too little time in the day..

The big diff is it's NOT "just like working". Taking a job (and making INCOME) is not a RISKY venture. It's a relatively safe act. Just like the banks are sitting on SAFE RETURNS guaranteed by the Govt rather than writing "risky" loans to you and me and businesses..

The fact is -- the left wants to remove ALL risk from life (and business) -- but that's not reality. To START a company or FUND a company takes tremendous conviction, skill and RISK TOLERANCE. Our leftist buds want to equate that with picking up the paycheck. It's not.

In other words -- we don't want folks sitting on big pile of cash avoiding taxes and making a safe return. We want capital to get recycled as much as possible. That's why. But I expect you to minimize the guts it takes to incur RISK on purpose.

because,, they already paid the regular rate on the money, then they put it in the bank or invested it and made some dividends.. there's no reason why they should give you half of what they've saved except you may be a greed little hand out grubbing little liberal..

and, billionaires pay 21% on their income, from all sources, while the botton 46% pay no taxes according to IRS. THe top 1% pay 38% of all taxes.

No country depends on the super rich more than liberal America.

Most importantly, of the top 398,000 tax payers, 300,000 are business owners; so stealing money from them is harming the economy and job creation!!

Last edited:
A world without Billionaires???

There would be no Stanford or Yale. There would be no Johns Hopkins Med School. No Metro Opera House. There would be only 2 or 4 teams in the NFL. There would be no Nobel Prize. There would be no Stephen A Swartzman NY Public Library branch. No specialty Medical Research centers. No California Wildlife Center. No Monterrey Bay Aquarium.. PBS would be a 4th rate network..

It's really a VERY VERY long list. Basically -- any building with a person's name on it who was NOT a patriot or a politician. And MANY MORE places WITHOUT any credit given to them..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back