Imagine a Conservative takeover of the country

Which group of items do you vote to add to the United States Constitution?

• Allowing prayer in school, banning a federal income tax and banning of sodomy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This vasuderatorrent character is such a coward that he already has me on ignore. He claims to be a precinct chairman for the Republican party. If he is, then he's a mole who should be bounced out of any official party positions because he certainly is no friend of the Republican party.

You think exactly like the nut jobs who took over our local party. The republican party isn't exclusively for idiots and lunatics. Sane people and intelligent people can be republicans too. I don't have you on ignore.

"Intelligent people" is a euphemism meaning "backstabbing spineless RINO."

A RINO is an elected republican that votes against the party. I have never been elected to office. If I was a congressman I would vote with Boehner 100% of the time. Any congressmen who doesn't vote with Boehner is a democrat or a RINO and needs to be voted out of office. I am an extremely loyal republican and will totally ignore my own convictions for the sake of a strong party.

Party politics is no place for ideas and convictions. Party politics is about loyalty and strength.

Go drink tea at your own house and stop screwing our party over.

Boehner is the biggest RINO in the party. All you did was expose yourself.

You have no idea how party politics works.

All you know about are principles and convictions.

Politics is a dirty business. There is no room for principled people in public office if they plan to be effective.

Go back to church and get your gold star from your Sunday School teacher for being a good man.

It is impossible for Boehner to be a RINO. he is the leader. Elected Republicans have to submit to him.

You have no idea how party politics work. You are an independent thinker with principles.

273 republicans voting their conscience will split the party into 273 factions. That's dumb. We should be one party not 273 separate parties.

Thanks for clearing up the fact that you're a RINO with no principles. However, we already knew that.

Yeah, that's what we need: a party populated with unscrupulous power hungry climbers who will sell out their constituents at the drop of a hat.

You think exactly like the nut jobs who took over our local party. The republican party isn't exclusively for idiots and lunatics. Sane people and intelligent people can be republicans too. I don't have you on ignore.

A RINO is an elected republican that votes against the party. I have never been elected to office. If I was a congressman I would vote with Boehner 100% of the time. Any congressmen who doesn't vote with Boehner is a democrat or a RINO and needs to be voted out of office. I am an extremely loyal republican and will totally ignore my own convictions for the sake of a strong party.

Party politics is no place for ideas and convictions. Party politics is about loyalty and strength.

Politics is a dirty business. There is no room for principled people in public office if they plan to be effective.

Go back to church and get your gold star from your Sunday School teacher for being a good man.

It is impossible for Boehner to be a RINO. he is the leader. Elected Republicans have to submit to him.

You have no idea how party politics work. You are an independent thinker with principles.

273 republicans voting their conscience will split the party into 273 factions. That's dumb. We should be one party not 273 separate parties.

Thanks for clearing up the fact that you're a RINO with no principles. However, we already knew that.

Yeah, that's what we need: a party populated with unscrupulous power hungry climbers who will sell out their constituents at the drop of a hat.

That is a compliment. Yes I think our party should be effective.

I'm done with this discussion. You are too selfish to be involved in politics.

That is a compliment. Yes I think our party should be effective.

I'm done with this discussion. You are too selfish to be involved in politics.

"Effective" like that Nazi party? What's the point of getting elected so you can implement the Democrat agenda? Winning for winning's sake is the agenda of a moron and servile authoritarian toadies.

Forum List

Back