I'm Wondering Why I Haven't Seen At Least A Dozen Threads on This Today...

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
After all, a week ago, the whinging,whining right was talking about Obama's approval rating taking a dive...

so why nothing on this?

PRINCETON, NJ -- In the days immediately after Barack Obama's nationally televised address to Congress on Tuesday night, his public support has increased significantly to 67% in Feb. 24-26 Gallup Daily polling, and is now just two points below his term high. This comes on the heels of a term-low 59% reported by Gallup on Tuesday.

Obama Approval Rating Increases to 67%

or this?

RCP Average 02/17 - 02/23 -- 62.5 27.8 +34.7

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

not that these things aren't subject to change, but it amuses me that all was quiet from the wingers on the subject today. ;)

After all, a week ago, the whinging,whining right was talking about Obama's approval rating taking a dive...

so why nothing on this?

PRINCETON, NJ -- In the days immediately after Barack Obama's nationally televised address to Congress on Tuesday night, his public support has increased significantly to 67% in Feb. 24-26 Gallup Daily polling, and is now just two points below his term high. This comes on the heels of a term-low 59% reported by Gallup on Tuesday.

or this?

not that these things aren't subject to change, but it amuses me that all was quiet from the wingers on the subject today. ;)

i can't speak for the rest of the nutters, but i've been busy liquidating my portfolio. emeralds and gold coins-diamonds are for amateurs. :eusa_whistle::lol:

I was just being polite and waiting for a liberal to get a big thrill by announcing it first.

ever the gentleman.

I had a mean mom that made me say 'please' and 'thank you' too-----it was hell.

the horror. my dad used to give us a good crack with his fork if you reached across someone instead of asking for something to be passed at dinner.

i'm still in therapy.

so why nothing on this?

or this?

The markets keep losing ground, but Obama's approval rating is up. I'm happy for you.

Forum List

Back