I'm Wondering How Many Have Misgivings Now About The Current Administration?

Not real happy with Obama - I think he sold out to the money behind the status quo within hours of giving the best presidential speech I've ever heard back in February..... that being said, I am still glad I voted for him, considering the choices on the ballot.

Congress? Still a bunch of self-serving ass-holes who seem to get no greater pleasure than when they are playing the well-fed lap dog to the mercenary lobbyists who continue to write most of the rules we have to live by. They and the corporations they represent continue to disgust me. :mad:

I had misgivings before he was elected and so far, he's turning out to be worse than even I thought he'd be. I knew that he'd be liberal and that he'd want to pay off his supporters with the national treasury, but I didn't expect the pettiness and to be honest, I didn't expect the cowardice he's showing. It was reported tonight that Obama had stated that he'd announce his decision on Afghanistan on or after November 7. It's one thing to not be certain of what needs to be done. It's completely another to let our troops twist in the wind because he's afraid that if he decides to send re-enforcements that Corzine will lose in New Jersey. It's truly pathetic.

Far less misgivings now compared to before the election. His conduct in comparison to Palin's implosion and the Teahacker explosion, Barak looks just fine.

Protecting us?

911 Tributes ~ America Attacked Memorials by Steve Golding ~~ 911 Pentagon Attack on America

If they can't answer that, seems they should stop with the apologies.

Great question Annie.

I was actually initially hopefull Obama would prove himself a more pragmatic politician in the mold of Clinton - and said so many times/

Within a month or so, it was obvious he was in many ways, as radical as his most aggressive opponents had warned.

I worry very much for the direction of the country, and the longer-term implications of having elected this unproven, untested, and to this point, utterly divisive president...

Obama is doing a much better job so far than I thought he would be doing. I admire how much he's taking on at once and how hard he's fighting for it. I think we're looking at the makings of one of the greatest presidents of all time and I would love to know if there was anything more I could do to help.

Obama is doing a much better job so far than I thought he would be doing. I admire how much he's taking on at once and how hard he's fighting for it. I think we're looking at the makings of one of the greatest presidents of all time and I would love to know if there was anything more I could do to help.

Grow a brain? That might help.

Barack W. Obama is pretty much a third George W. Bush term to me.

Expansion of the wars, more bailouts, increased government debt and spending and the furthering of the Patriot Act.

Barack W. Obama = George W. Bush

:eek:

he's the final, or at least one of the final, steps in the plans for bankers to outright control the US government... whether or not he's a great president will depend solely on his ability to reject his would-be puppet-masters

Far less misgivings now compared to before the election. His conduct in comparison to Palin's implosion and the Teahacker explosion, Barak looks just fine.
You can't even fucking spell his name. It's Barack.

But thanks for giving me a perfect example of how I was going to respond to the OP:

The people not having misgivings are the kool-aid drinking cult worshiping Obamaphiles such as Jake here, and ones who simply aren't following what's going on. In the case of Jake and his ilk, they don't really care what Obama does, it's all good and they will continue to indiscriminately imbibe and regurgitate the WH kool-aid. For those not really following what's going on, there's really not much to say.

Clear-thinking and fair-minded Americans who are informed and are watching this with normal skepticism and critical thought, have many misgivings.

Damn moving clip annie. Thanks.

As for Obama this isn't his show. I doubt it ever as been. We get the worst of Harry and Nancy whose cohorts prevented any meaningful economic reform while signing off on sweet heart mortgages from some of the worst offenders and taking crap loads of money from Fannie and Freddie into the bargain.

For what it's worth 1/2 the lobbyists in Washington don't work for corporations and the only reason corporations have any is to try to keep from being screwed.

Well, I'm not getting the connection between Obama and 9/11 but thanks for showing us the website of someone that is making money off the tragedy.

But thanks for giving me a perfect example of how I was going to respond to the OP:

The people not having misgivings are the kool-aid drinking cult worshiping Obamaphiles such as Jake here, and ones who simply aren't following what's going on. In the case of Jake and his ilk, they don't really care what Obama does, it's all good and they will continue to indiscriminately imbibe and regurgitate the WH kool-aid. For those not really following what's going on, there's really not much to say.

Clear-thinking and fair-minded Americans who are informed and are watching this with normal skepticism and critical thought, have many misgivings.

MM gives typical mindless chatter of the squirrels from the right running gathering acorns (that's funny!). All he has a spelling error. The far right is mis-informed, and most Americans are more satisfied with BHO than with GWB. Move along, MM, nothing here for you.

MM gives typical mindless chatter of the squirrels from the right running gathering acorns (that's funny!). All he has a spelling error. The far right is mis-informed, and most Americans are more satisfied with BHO than with GWB. Move along, MM, nothing here for you.

"All he has a spelling error." People with grammatical errors shouldn't throw stones about spelling....

2010 will show how middle America is not happy with Barry and his spacey crew of leftists. I half expect a declaration of martial law and an attempt to cancel the coming elections to preserve their majorities.

Its not the "far right" the dems need to worry about, its the middle of the bell-curve of voters, many of whom have voters remorse already.
Hint: GWB will not be running in 2010 or 2012, so Barry will need to find a better example of his leadership than by comparison to GWB.
Maybe Barry will blame FXN for the coming election losses?

Well, I'm not getting the connection between Obama and 9/11 but thanks for showing us the website of someone that is making money off the tragedy.

How much did you pay?

I'm not "from the right" stupid. I'm one of the indys who voted for Barack. One of the ones he's lost.

Latest Gallup poll of 5000 folks should alarm you greatly. But of course, nothing does, caught up in the cult and all like you are.

Forum List

Back