I’m with the warfighters — Count me out of second-guessing our heroes

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Modern war is defined by ambiguity. The enemy never wears uniforms. And those wearing uniforms could be friend or foe.

The enemy uses women and children as shields—daily. And decisions of life and death are made at a moment’s notice—impacting lives forever.

Ask any combat veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan.

there may be a few deranged combat troops, and they will get their due.

Yet, too often, when warfighters come home they are second-guessed. Prosecuted by lawyers who never left their air-conditioned offices or politicians with ulterior motives.

Lives ruined, reputations destroyed, families broken—all because they were willing to do things other Americans can barely fathom. They are heroes, every one of them.

If any of us had been captured, our heads would be chopped off.

We play fair, they play dirty.

The enemy laughs at us when we trade killers for traitors, release the “American Taliban” early, and lock up our own.

Our boys did their job, it’s time for us to have their backs.

We safeguard life, they expend it.

We tell the truth, they lie.

A soldier who knowingly kills innocent civilians is not a hero.

I agree. Especially when we have those situations where sometimes we have a half dozen or more of those heroes saying that they've seen somebody believing that they can murder innocent women in children just because they wear a uniform.

When lawyers and others try to destroy those heroes reputations for criminals thinking a uniform allows them to commit horrific crimes, I agree 100% with you.

Modern war is defined by ambiguity. The enemy never wears uniforms. And those wearing uniforms could be friend or foe.

The enemy uses women and children as shields—daily. And decisions of life and death are made at a moment’s notice—impacting lives forever.

Ask any combat veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan.

there may be a few deranged combat troops, and they will get their due.

Yet, too often, when warfighters come home they are second-guessed. Prosecuted by lawyers who never left their air-conditioned offices or politicians with ulterior motives.

Lives ruined, reputations destroyed, families broken—all because they were willing to do things other Americans can barely fathom. They are heroes, every one of them.

If any of us had been captured, our heads would be chopped off.

We play fair, they play dirty.

The enemy laughs at us when we trade killers for traitors, release the “American Taliban” early, and lock up our own.

Our boys did their job, it’s time for us to have their backs.

We safeguard life, they expend it.

We tell the truth, they lie.
Do you have any particular incidents you’re referring to? I cannot think of any prosecution that was “second guessing” instead of prosecuting clearly illegal actions that were.not judgement calls as to what was legal or immediately necessary.

• Banned
you guys fell for it! HAHAHAHAHAH

WHO AM I FUCKING KIDDING? All, let me repeat ALL soldiers who go to war, are WAR CRIMINALS. they should be all locked up for life!

WHO AM I FUCKING KIDDING? All, let me repeat ALL soldiers who go to war, are WAR CRIMINALS. they should be all locked up for life!

Wow. didn't you hear. Keep with the OP. That's just going retard. You don't ever go full retard man. Why'd you decide to go FULL retard?

• Banned

Wow. didn't you hear. Keep with the OP. That's just going retard. You don't ever go full retard man. Why'd you decide to go FULL retard?
I thought i'd shake things up around here. just like Trump shook things up in washington!

DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP!

I thought i'd shake things up around here. just like Trump shook things up in washington!

DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP!

But when you fill it back up with radiological waste you didn't really change anything did you

While it's unwise to 2nd guess the Military people who do the fighting it is logical to 2nd guess the civilians who set the agenda.

Forum List

Back