I'm white and I'm HOT!!! Woman calls 911 on 2 black women.......

Yet another white person calling 911 on black people for no reason. Seems that a couple of black women were waiting for AAA to fix their car when they were accosted by a drunk white woman who insulted them and called 911 on them for no reason.

Guess it's also a bad thing to be waiting for a mechanic while black.

Now? The woman has been charged with misusing 911, among other things, and she has lost her 125,000/year job. She has been nicknamed "Southpark Susan".

'I'm white and hot.' And now she's unemployed.

The black women waiting for help from the American Automobile Association said they could smell the alcohol on the breath of Susan Westwood, the slurring, unsteady white woman who had approached them in a dark parking lot in Charlotte, North Carolina. But Westwood had no trouble conveying a racially-tinged message straight out of the Jim Crow era.

She is white, she told the two black women, and a resident of the apartment complex in one of the city’s most exclusive neighborhoods where they happened to be standing. She makes $125,000 a year and pays hefty rent, and her children attend Myers Park High School.

“This is Myers Park. What are you doing hanging out here on a Friday night?” she asked. “I am white and hot. So what are you doing here?'”

Mary Garris’s night had started to sour even before Westwood sauntered up. She was visiting her sister, Leisa, on Oct. 19, but when she went to leave, her car wouldn’t start. They got on the phone with AAA, but the call was interrupted by Westwood’s meandering tirade.

So instead, the sisters used the cellphone to record the moment when waiting for a tow truck became yet another thing you can’t do while black.

Do you have pictures of the white hot woman? I gotta judge her place on the crazy hot scale.

In a way I sympathize. To some extent if you are dressed as a traditional Muslim and getting on a plane you should expect security to stare. Is it ideal? No. Profiling works though, we pigeon hole ourselves into conforming one 'rebellious" piercing or haircut at a time.

But man. Just let the gal's with the broken car be. Maybe offer them a beer since they're having a terrible night.

To tell you the truth, there are lots of Muslim kids that walk by my house on the way to and from school. I don't give them a second thought really, just kids walking through the neighborhood.

But to hassle women who are dressed in regular clothes who have a broken down car? That is just beyond the pale IMHO.

As far as is she hot? Dunno, drunk chicks ain't my thing, but watch the video and see her for yourself.

You are gullible and naive.

She was drunk, let it go. Blacks commit heinous crimes while sober and they get second, third, and fourth chances.

As these two blacks did with the temerity to call and await the American Automobile Association to fix a stalled car. How uppity of them. Don't they know only whites can do that??

Yet another white person calling 911 on black people for no reason. Seems that a couple of black women were waiting for AAA to fix their car when they were accosted by a drunk white woman who insulted them and called 911 on them for no reason.

Guess it's also a bad thing to be waiting for a mechanic while black.

Now? The woman has been charged with misusing 911, among other things, and she has lost her 125,000/year job. She has been nicknamed "Southpark Susan".

'I'm white and hot.' And now she's unemployed.

The black women waiting for help from the American Automobile Association said they could smell the alcohol on the breath of Susan Westwood, the slurring, unsteady white woman who had approached them in a dark parking lot in Charlotte, North Carolina. But Westwood had no trouble conveying a racially-tinged message straight out of the Jim Crow era.

She is white, she told the two black women, and a resident of the apartment complex in one of the city’s most exclusive neighborhoods where they happened to be standing. She makes $125,000 a year and pays hefty rent, and her children attend Myers Park High School.

“This is Myers Park. What are you doing hanging out here on a Friday night?” she asked. “I am white and hot. So what are you doing here?'”

Mary Garris’s night had started to sour even before Westwood sauntered up. She was visiting her sister, Leisa, on Oct. 19, but when she went to leave, her car wouldn’t start. They got on the phone with AAA, but the call was interrupted by Westwood’s meandering tirade.

So instead, the sisters used the cellphone to record the moment when waiting for a tow truck became yet another thing you can’t do while black.
Good, she lost her job

Forum List

Back