Im waving bye bye!

K

KLSuddeth

Well, Im gonna get my ass in gear and head to the new house to work on it some more. JOY! (not) lol

I know how much I will be missed this afternoon....you must find a way to go on without me for a few hours :rolleyes: heehee

Some of you should haul your asses down this way and help us move, damnit. :D

Hm, you're moving into a new house and I'm stuck here studying.

I'd take the former over the latter especially if the new house were in... Sevilla.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Well, Im gonna get my ass in gear and head to the new house to work on it some more. JOY! (not) lol

I know how much I will be missed this afternoon....you must find a way to go on without me for a few hours :rolleyes: heehee

Have fun! :D I'm allowed to laugh, my bathroom is being re-done while there are 6 kids running around writing their names in dust on the furniture. They're at school until three, and the smallest one is sleeping - but all hell will break lose later. :bat:

Seriously though, enjoy your new home and best of luck!

Tracy

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

Would if I could, but I'm stuck in school just like flasher.

After we were done moving you we could go back and case around your old neighborhood with PISTOLS, and see what was shakin'.
violent-smiley-044.gif

I am sure some of us from the North here might have thought about coming and helping with the move, but I am sure that with us not being good enough for DK, I say, let him do all the work! hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

LMAO - hahahahaha thats great Janeen!

Well, I was SUPPOSED to be gone already, BUT (grrrr) the friggin plumbers are still here (at the old house)
This was supposed to be a 3 hour ordeal - it started at 930 am.
Its now 4:05 pm.

can we say pissed?

:mad:

Yeah, I would surely say PISSED!!!!!!!!!! that's quite typical though. It will all get done! maybe we should send a big ol fatty down there to help you! haha!

Well, we found this one down at Battery Park in NY!

Originally posted by janeeng

OmG that was so funny !! We were laughing our ass off at her and she was so large she wouldn't move to even look at us laughing at her !! hahahahahaha

Originally posted by janeeng

lol, nice pic:D

I used to go running/blading around the island(east river, down around the tip, ending up around 30th St. on the Hudson by Chelsea Piers) and Battery Park was my favorite in the summer.

A nice respite from the oven-like conditions of Manhattan in mid-summer. I think all the tall buildings trap the heat and make it an additional 10 degrees or so hotter than it should be...:(

Originally posted by Sandy73
OmG that was so funny !! We were laughing our ass off at her and she was so large she wouldn't move to even look at us laughing at her !! hahahahahaha

Musicman played at the Great American Ballpark yesterday. Of all the women I saw, in the 4 hr. period, there were about 6 who had a 'shape'. One was a knockout. This lady looks slim. It's sad to see what women have let themselves become. I don't believe in being a slave to your looks.....but what happened to pride?

Forum List

Back