I'm watching the Super Bowl, ordering some fattening food and I don't care! Sue me! Let God decide

My daughter was a sort of vegetarian, except for Pepperoni pizza and McChicken sandwiches. Never figured that one out.

quasi vegetarian. :dunno:

what do you do for snacks?

Watermelon and strawberries, celery and carrot sticks with ranch or peanut butter, nuts and sometimes pork rind and I make my own beef jerky. What kind of snack do you enjoy?

I eat yogurt without fruit (fruit = carbs)... I also like dark chocolate, and some nuts... usually some almonds.

I love peanut butter. I stay away from it because of the carbs but every so often I treat myself. i also keep hard-boiled eggs in the fridge you

I've also learned the joy of riced cauliflower. you can use it like regular rice and it takes on the taste of anything you cook it with. (although that isn't a snack)

The yogurt I eat without fruit. I understand the fruit and sugars that is why I limit them to every couple days. Dark chocolate is delicious but I limit them. Almonds are also a favorite. I’ll give the riced cauliflower a try.

I actually make my own version of "fried rice" out of the riced cauliflower. you saute it in a little bit of vegetable oil, throw in some frozen peas and carrots, a broken up scrambled egg, some cooked chicken if you'd like. then when it's almost done, put in just a little low-salt soy sauce and finish with a tiny bit of sesame oil for flavor. if you ever try it, let me know if you like it.
Sounds good Silly, but dump the vegetable oil and soy. Not good. Use coconut or olive oil.

Forum List

Back