I'm Watching Meet the Press

and the XXXXXXX on there, after demonizing Romney are now suggesting that obama call Romney in to help him set the economy in motion.

fucking pricelss..

let me remind you democrats uberstupid liberals that you voted for obama to fix America and you demonized Romney so don't expect him to help you now.

Romney's plan was to move jobs to China. It still is. To believe anything different is delusional.

Yes, leave the economy to Obama and Biden.

Good idea

Well that was decided on november 6th. You lost sore loser.

And what exactly did you win??? Obama is rudderless. The only question is "Is it by design or plan? Free shit is only going to get you so far.

rudderless? How so? We don't know what his plans are for the second term. Well outside of fixing the economy.
And shut up about free shit. That might work around your buddies but not with me. Nothing is free.

Its fun Romney comes out with his 47% line, you guys cry foul and out of context, and in the very next breath go on about free shit. Its like you people don't think or care.

It wouldn't be odd for Obama to bring in someone from the GOP in a show of bipartisanship. We all know why Willard considered himself "severely conservative." He had to in order to gain the nomination. But Romney is a Moderate. Had he presented himself as a moderate in the General El....wait...I did try didn't he. But his flip flop to the middle was too little, too late, and only showed him as the "EtchaSketch" that he is.

Get over it Willow...

and the XXXXXXX on there, after demonizing Romney are now suggesting that obama call Romney in to help him set the economy in motion.

fucking pricelss..

let me remind you democrats uberstupid liberals that you voted for obama to fix America and you demonized Romney so don't expect him to help you now.

Fox morning news the day after the election made the suggestion that obama should adk romney exactly what he was thinking.

Sounds like collaboration and an opportunity to craft the best plan
Are you sure that's the right context?

There were several times during the campaign that I wanted to know WTF Vinnie Vitalis was thinking, too.

Yes I am sure. I am not familiar with fox news reporters or regular correspondents so I am unable to reference names. Might have been a guest...but I remember clearly because it struck me as a good business practice as well as enticing. Imagine both strategies collaborating in an effort to develop the best plan going forward? Party line second and sleeves rolled up board room strategic planning developing an offeringwhich the whole of the country could get behind.

Groundbreaking mature move by a country divided.

I know...ridiculous. Too many advisory council business development courses...

Last edited:
Yes, leave the economy to Obama and Biden.

Good idea

And what exactly did you win??? Obama is rudderless. The only question is "Is it by design or plan? Free shit is only going to get you so far.

It explains the short term nature of so much of what The Obamabots are doing. No budget passed, continuing resolutions to fund the government, temporary extensions of tax rates, temporary tax credits etc.

It's a made scramble to squeeze as much as they can out of the system before it collapses.

Fox morning news the day after the election made the suggestion that obama should adk romney exactly what he was thinking.

Sounds like collaboration and an opportunity to craft the best plan

There were several times during the campaign that I wanted to know WTF Vinnie Vitalis was thinking, too.

Yes I am sure. I am not familiar with fox news reporters or regular correspondrnts so I am unable to reference names. Might have been a guest...but I remember clearly because it struck me as a good business practice as well as enticing. Imagine both strategies collaboraying in an effort to develop the best plan going forward? Party line second and sleeves rolled up board room strategic planning developing an offering which the whole of the country could get behind.

Problem being that Oboingo and crew just spent the last year portraying Romney as a twisted cross between Gordon Geko, Chatsworth Osborne jr and Snidley Whiplash.

Now they want to play all nice and shit?

Yes I am sure. I am not familiar with fox news reporters or regular correspondrnts so I am unable to reference names. Might have been a guest...but I remember clearly because it struck me as a good business practice as well as enticing. Imagine both strategies collaboraying in an effort to develop the best plan going forward? Party line second and sleeves rolled up board room strategic planning developing an offering which the whole of the country could get behind.

Problem being that Oboingo and crew just spent the last year portraying Romney as a twisted cross between Gordon Geko, Chatsworth Osborne jr and Snidley Whiplash.

Now they want to play all nice and shit?

Understood. Unfortunately this is the climate of partisan campaigns as we know it. A lot of money time and effort went into both plans. Why shouldn't we benefit from aligning efforts? Time to walk the talk.

Understood. Unfortunately this is the climate of partisan campaigns as we know it. A lot of money time and effort went into both plans. Why shouldn't we benefit from aligning efforts? Time to walk the talk.
What plans?...My bet -and I'd give odds on it- is that neither had any real firm and/or realistic plans.

Unless you want to count that preposterous idea of Wisco Wonderboy of maybe, possibly, hopefully, probably not bringing the budget into balance in 30 years.

Well that too is a very real possibility. No plan between the two of them. Picture it. Expose the system. Create the crisis. Everybody is responsible for outcomes.

Sounds good to me.
Then maybe we the people will set the bar, demand campaign reform, call for term limits and end the partisan gravy train they all are riding.

Last edited:
Well, there is a plan on the table right now....The sequester, or "fiscal cliff" if you will.

According to Wiki, it involves taxes going up nearly 20% and spending getting cut 0.25%...You read that right 1/4 of 1%....United States fiscal cliff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this is what everyone is running around with their asses all lit up trying to head off.

If that's what the the best that the vaunted "compromise" of the super-duper committee could come up with, I'll take my chances with gridlock.

It explains the short term nature of so much of what The Obamabots are doing. No budget passed, continuing resolutions to fund the government, temporary extensions of tax rates, temporary tax credits etc.

It's a made scramble to squeeze as much as they can out of the system before it collapses.

Why are you retarded?

Well, there is a plan on the table right now....The sequester, or "fiscal cliff" if you will.

According to Wiki, it involves taxes going up nearly 20% and spending getting cut 0.25%...You read that right 1/4 of 1%....United States fiscal cliff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this is what everyone is running around with their asses all lit up trying to head off.

If that's what the the best that the vaunted "compromise" of the super-duper committee could come up with, I'll take my chances with gridlock.

The super duper party! Exactly the crap to which i refer.

My background is change management and org development. I tend to be esoteric and spherical in nature.

My point being these two numbnuts whom we all voted for should have the capability of delivering something.

If not the problem is us not them.

The Fiscal Cliff is $100 billion in spending cuts and $500 billion in tax increases, which are mostly the Bush tax cuts expiring.

The Fiscal Cliff is $100 billion in spending cuts and $500 billion in tax increases, which are mostly the Bush tax cuts expiring.
Yeah, the sequester...The relatively puny $100 bil in spending cuts is over ten years.

The pie graph at Wiki breaks it down pretty well...Huge tax increases, preposterously timid spending reductions.

Yeah, the sequester...The relatively puny $100 bil in spending cuts is over ten years.

The pie graph at Wiki breaks it down pretty well...Huge tax increases, preposterously timid spending reductions.
I stand corrected...$110 bil a year:

The effect on both defense and non-defense discretionary spending will be significant if the cliff is not avoided. Cuts totaling $110 billion per year will be applied from 2013 to 2022, split evenly ($55 billion each) to defense and non-defense discretionary spending.

Still timid as hell, when stacked up to the massive increase in taxes.

Forum List

Back