I'm Useless!

USViking

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2005
Greensboro, NC USA
This OKCupid is getting to be a real problem.

I must have taken a test an hour for the last 24.

And all they do is bash me:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=188238736265413279

The useless knowledge in your brain is fighting to take over the more sane areas where your more valuable abilities currently reside.

You might be on your way to being completely useless if you don't stop this acquisition of completely useless knowledge right this moment.

Go do something important instead, like learning a valuable trade. Perhaps this is the right moment to go to ITT Tech.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Uselessness

USViking said:
This OKCupid is getting to be a real problem.

I must have taken a test an hour for the last 24.

And all they do is bash me:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=188238736265413279

The useless knowledge in your brain is fighting to take over the more sane areas where your more valuable abilities currently reside.

You might be on your way to being completely useless if you don't stop this acquisition of completely useless knowledge right this moment.

Go do something important instead, like learning a valuable trade. Perhaps this is the right moment to go to ITT Tech.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Uselessness

*cough* I'm sorry - I won't post anymore quizzes... :cheers2:

Phew, only midly useless.

Mildly Useless
You are 45% Useless!
There are a few random dates and names bouncing around in your head, but they don't take up too much room. You've saved most of that room for valuable intelligence (such as how to fix a VCR, perhaps?), but have enough useless knowledge to impress a date once in a while. Be careful though not to trot out your useless knowledge too often, or you might run out

USViking said:
Not at all- I like taking these tests.

Please!- more!

No begging in mixed company! It causes people to stare.

I'm beginning to think these tests are getting under your skin a teeny bit. :D

Mildly Useless
You are 30% Useless!
There are a few random dates and names bouncing around in your head, but they don't take up too much room. You've saved most of that room for valuable intelligence (such as how to fix a VCR, perhaps?), but have enough useless knowledge to impress a date once in a while. Be careful though not to trot out your useless knowledge too often, or you might run out!

Mildly Useless
You are 35% Useless!
There are a few random dates and names bouncing around in your head, but they don't take up too much room. You've saved most of that room for valuable intelligence (such as how to fix a VCR, perhaps?), but have enough useless knowledge to impress a date once in a while. Be careful though not to trot out your useless knowledge too often, or you might run out!

Forum List

Back