I'm trying to work through this thought

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
Lol I know, do I smell smoke? But if the democrats are celebrating the death of osama bin laden, does that mean they no longer believe that the Bush administration was behind 9-11?

M: But if the democrats are celebrating the death of osama bin laden, does that mean they no longer believe that the Bush administration was behind 9-11?

Why would you think the death of OBL is in some way related to the Bush Administration's responsibilities during 9-11?

Lol I know, do I smell smoke? But if the democrats are celebrating the death of osama bin laden, does that mean they no longer believe that the Bush administration was behind 9-11?

Keep working because democrats don't believe any such thing, no more than conservatives all want to blow up government buildings, just like Timothy McVeigh.

What is with you idiots on this site and the overwhelming need to lump people together.

Keep working because democrats don't believe any such thing, no more than conservatives all want to blow up government buildings, just like Timothy McVeigh.

What is with you idiots on this site and the overwhelming need to lump people together.

Several of the left on this board blamed Bush for 9-11...does that count?

Several cons on this site are racist. Does that make all cons racist?

Never said that, it was stated that the left didn't blame Bush for 9-11, I was pointing out that there were several from the left who did just that.

M: But if the democrats are celebrating the death of osama bin laden, does that mean they no longer believe that the Bush administration was behind 9-11?

Why would you think the death of OBL is in some way related to the Bush Administration's responsibilities during 9-11?

Or Clinton's... ???

Never said that, it was stated that the left didn't blame Bush for 9-11, I was pointing out that there were several from the left who did just that.

Never said there weren't individuals who didn't. That doesn't mean that's a commonly held position by those on the left.

I guess you are that dumb. Not a surprise though, as I see more and more stupidity from the right every day.

Forum List

Back