im trippin out guys

What about pawning a couple of your guns? I'm being totally serious. I don't know about anything else you own except your motorcycle, and I don't think people pawn those.

Ill be debt free in 3 years. Then i can cook all the fuckin prime rib i want! :funnyface:

What about pawning a couple of your guns? I'm being totally serious. I don't know about anything else you own except your motorcycle, and I don't think people pawn those.
Naw. I can wait. It will be around next year.
Maybe i will go join a different one sometime this year. There are a couple fairly close every year.

Maybe i will go join a different one sometime this year. There are a couple fairly close every year.

Did you ever find out the rules and what you can cook?
Or is it make what ya want?

Did you ever find out the rules and what you can cook?
Or is it make what ya want?
It was anything but they had special classes for chicken, ribs and pulled. I think they paid double.

New Topics

Forum List

Back