I'm totally jazzed!

• Banned
It's an upright, not sure of the brand. I used to be in a band--this is going to be so much fun!

• Banned
I don't write music, although I write poems. I like blues, rock, classical, show tunes and pop.

you would be shocked at how many free pianos are out there..people buy them for the kids to take lessons...kids dont care for it or dont practice ....a piano becomes a white elephant in the room...taking up space...

i am glad you are happy and took in the homeless piano....

Girl put them poems to music.

You know its in you.

We'll see. I did write and sing a song for Lama Drimed. I couldn't believe that I stood up and sang it to him spontaneously in front of our entire Buddhist community. I'm normally a shy performer.

It just burst out of my heart.

Last edited:
The piano is a beautiful instrument. I try to play every day. Playing is very therapeutic for me. I find myself in a better mood after having played. Good luck with it.

Here is my jazzy thing. I'm jazzed that Goodwill came to my house today and picked up a ton of old furniture that was cluttering up my house. And, that it is out of my garage where it has been keeping me from parking my car for weeks, waiting for them to come. And, that all that stuff is out of my house, and we have more space as a result.

Less really is MORE sometimes.

So, someone else gets furniture they need, and I have more space. Probably the same deal as your piano. Sometimes things work out neatly like that.

Having a piano again is an enormous big deal for me.

Normally, I'm the gal getting rid of stuff. It's a standing joke between myself and my partner. I make more space for her to bring more objects into the house.

She can't help it. She's a Taurus and a watercolor artist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back