I'm too pretty for jail

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Snooki.jpg

Bitch...what you been smokin'???

The only "pretty" she is is pretty damn ugly.

Snooki.jpg

"OH NO YOU DI'INT JUST SAY I'M PRETTY DAMN UGLY!!! Come over here and I will give you a pretty damn good blow job and then we'll get pretty damn drunk."

i just dont get the snookie thing....she has a huge ass....and is short....combine that with stupid ...too pretty for jail....there is no shame in her game

i just dont get the snookie thing....she has a huge ass....and is short....combine that with stupid ...too pretty for jail....there is no shame in her game

I think people fall into the train wreck syndrome! They can't stand seeing what they are seeing, but they can't take their eyes off of it.

She's a perfect example of someone who is "absolutely useless".

Well, in the dark, if you were inebriated, I'm certain you'd change your mind......certainly you wouldn't be the first.

*NOTE TO SELF: Stay out of dark rooms when drunk.*

I'll admit I am a fan of the show! Something about watching a train wreck amuses me. Great job bring Angelina back! What a self-righteous bitch. I love the drama she brings. Nothing like a fat ugly girl who thinks she is god's gift to man!

[youtube]rQti3eOpy28[/youtube]

"Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son".

[youtube]bK-Dqj4fHmM[/youtube]

Men over 40 are into that show??:eusa_eh:
I'm not into that show, but it's quite the topic of conversation on other boards I frequent so I do know about it. Pop culture is all pervasive.

Example: I don't like Lady Gaga but I know a lot about her just because she's a hot topic of discussion on boards and is on TV seemingly 24/7. (apparently she has a penor)

Forum List

Back