I'm Told This is Better Than Hannity

And to be fair, so is castration with a lawnmower. But regardless, hello!
That's funny...

About 2.5, maybe 3.5 months ago, I was watching Hannity and got inspired to join the forum and debate with the Hannity fans.

My first thread asked the question..."Why Did Sean Hannity Ignore Keith Olbermann's Challenge To Get Waterboarded."

Well I got banned permanently so fast that my head is still spinning. They said I was trolling.

My first post.

:lol:

So how'd you fare there?

Oh my, you don't dare mention THAT little lack of manliness on Hannity's site. Oh no no no!

You were at Hannity? Does that mean you are a member of the GOP?

It's getting to be a requirement, it would appear.

Yep. This morning, Who and Changtzu got banned.
Yup.

Who (ahem) was banned because she said "Lots of cons haven't even gotten over the Civil War" - 34,600 posts - 5 years - and banned for that.

(Something to get banned for huh?)

Tzu had 54,000 posts. 6 years there. He went out in a blaze today - basically saying Fuck you to the asshole mod who banned Who.

Hannity used to be a good place to post, till Firewatch go there. He's basically ruined it for everybody.

There's like 5 or 6 libs there now...

Last edited:

We saved Tzu's Swan Song...it is a classic! I owe that man mega-beers whenever we get together. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
It was absolutely one of most glorious swan songs - even though the place will sorely miss his wit and exceptionally brilliant posts.

It was truly incredible. Quite amazing. I hope he finds his way to these boards, I always thought he was one of the smartest posters at Hannity.

We saved Tzu's Swan Song...it is a classic! I owe that man mega-beers whenever we get together. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
It was absolutely one of most glorious swan songs - even though the place will sorely miss his wit and exceptionally brilliant posts.

It was truly incredible. Quite amazing. I hope he finds his way to these boards, I always thought he was one of the smartest posters at Hannity.
He absolutely was.

The man is gifted beyond measure.

I still can't get over what he did today.

It's getting to be a requirement, it would appear.

Yup.

Who (ahem) was banned because she said "Lots of cons haven't even gotten over the Civil War" - 34,600 posts - 5 years - and banned for that.

(Something to get banned for huh?)

Tzu had 54,000 posts. 6 years there. He went out in a blaze today - basically saying Fuck you to the asshole mod who banned Who.

Hannity used to be a good place to post, till Firewatch go there. He's basically ruined it for everybody.

There's like 5 or 6 libs there now...

Who's banning makes as much sense as banning Carb for using the term "scalped". Guess who banned them both...Sleep His Way to Mod-dom Boy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back