im tired of liberals defending islam

I've always wondered why they have such a fixation with dynamite and virgins.
http://www.memri.de/uebersetzungen_analysen/themen/islamistische_ideologie/isl_virgins_30_10_01.html

The Black-Eyed' and Sexual Relations
Are "the black-eyed" available for sex? Some evidently think they are. The Israeli media reported on a suicide bomber caught before he managed to carry out his mission; he was wearing a towel as a loincloth to protect his genitals for use in Paradise.

I will make my body a bomb that will blast the flesh of Zionists, the sons of pigs and monkeys… I will tear their bodies into little pieces and will cause them more pain than they will ever know." His classmates shouted in response, "Allah Akhbar," and his teacher shouted, "May the virgins give you pleasure." A 16-year-old Hamas youth leader in a Gaza refugee camp told Kelley, "Most boys can't stop thinking about the virgins."

Does this surprise any of us? The Catholics who decided fucking was o.k. if you 'promised to do right by her' became Protestants...

The bombers are usually pretty young.... :eusa_think: Ya think maybe they are protesting chastity by blowing themselves up?

Islam isn't the only wacky sales pitch of promise and hope convincing seemingly normal people into scary political agendas. :eusa_whistle:

-Joe

Last edited:

Forum List

Back