im tired of liberals defending islam

because of what the koran says, how it treats women, non muslims and its fellow muslims.

I do NOT hate or dislike muslims, but that doesnt mean I have to like their relon either

thanks for your question :)

Islam is a gutter religion and liberals who defend islam are retarded

Why do you think Islam is a 'gutter religion'?

of course s ometimes, im nice, sometimes im an asshole

im human, with flaws

as far as islam goes, i see too many liberals defending the evils of islam and it sickens me

I could be more civil, but its hard when youre angry :cool:

"acts"noblemartin

Key word there, eh Bud?

:eusa_think: perhaps if 'sometimes' were added.......​

-Joe

because of what the koran says, how it treats women, non muslims and its fellow muslims.

I do NOT hate or dislike muslims, but that doesnt mean I have to like their relon either

Just because they're wrong doesn't mean they're retarded, Marty.

Haven't you ever been wrong about something?

-Joe

-Joe

I mean that about both, by the way..... The Liberals and the Islamistis alike, that is.

Last edited:
oh god, plenty of times.

I dont claim superiority lol.

I just dont think islam should be touted as a peaceful religion because its history shows its not and if all you can do is say christinans are bad too.

thats a cop out and not true, christianity doesnt behead people, put women in burkas and kill non christians, not in the last 1,000 years

I do have a point brother joe :)

-Joe

WELL you might think im so right wing republican but im not, i support gay rights and abortion, so im an issue by issue kinda guy and fully accept im probably full of shit atleast half the time, because who isnt?

again human :)

I mean that about both, by the way..... The Liberals and the Islamistis alike, that is.

I've always wondered why they have such a fixation with dynamite and virgins.

Not a clue here H, seems like a pretty fucked up belief system... at least on the surface. It probably has some deep and or meaningful aspects, if you look close enough, but it has no appeal for this average Joe.

-Joe

"acts"noblemartin

Key word there, eh Bud?

-Joe

im human, with flaws

as far as islam goes, i see too many liberals defending the evils of islam and it sickens me

That is one of the most reasonable responses I've read on this board. Kudos.

-Joe

Last edited:
thanks, sorry i took it too far/provocative, with my thread.

I just dont like how islam is written or treats others

im human, with flaws

"acts"noblemartin

Key word there, eh Bud?

-Joe

-Joe

oh god, plenty of times.

I dont claim superiority lol.

I just dont think islam should be touted as a peaceful religion because its history shows its not and if all you can do is say christinans are bad too.

thats a cop out and not true, christianity doesnt behead people, put women in burkas and kill non christians, not in the last 1,000 years

I do have a point brother joe :)

About labeling all Muslims and all Liberals as 'retarded', I strongly disagree - a thread with a sentence like that has no place outside the Flame Zone, in my humble opinion.

About Islam in general being kind of fucked up and finding it really hard to understand the attraction, I agree.

Am I 'free' if I am not free to be wrong? What 'freedoms' should we restrict? :eusa_think:

-Joe

Last edited:
thanks, sorry i took it too far/provocative, with my thread.

I just dont like how islam is written or treats others

im human, with flaws

-Joe

Can I give you a tip? If you put your response under the quote, I think they're easier to read, and respond to. :eusa_think: Perhaps a poll of the board......

(Remember, the best thing about being an American is that you can actually ask for advice and then refuse to take it, so just imagine what you can do with my unsolicited drivel.)

-Joe

I've always wondered why they have such a fixation with dynamite and virgins.
http://www.memri.de/uebersetzungen_analysen/themen/islamistische_ideologie/isl_virgins_30_10_01.html

The Black-Eyed' and Sexual Relations
Are "the black-eyed" available for sex? Some evidently think they are. The Israeli media reported on a suicide bomber caught before he managed to carry out his mission; he was wearing a towel as a loincloth to protect his genitals for use in Paradise.

I will make my body a bomb that will blast the flesh of Zionists, the sons of pigs and monkeys… I will tear their bodies into little pieces and will cause them more pain than they will ever know." His classmates shouted in response, "Allah Akhbar," and his teacher shouted, "May the virgins give you pleasure." A 16-year-old Hamas youth leader in a Gaza refugee camp told Kelley, "Most boys can't stop thinking about the virgins."

WELL you might think im so right wing republican but im not, i support gay rights and abortion, so im an issue by issue kinda guy and fully accept im probably full of shit atleast half the time, because who isnt?

again human :)

A list of one mans acceptable freedoms. Add alcohol, rock & roll and chasing women when you're single and I'm close to in agreement.

:eusa_think: Shouldn't this conversation be taking place in Washington?​

-Joe

we don't defend islamic terrorist who are only a small part of islam.
Everyone has a right to believe in whatever religion they want to.
There are a small number of Christian men who treat their wives the same way.
Like you said no one is perfect.

It's been fun to watch how liberals have changed their views over the years. For the longest time, Christianity was the *evil* religion. Every other religion was fine compared to it. Then along came the suicide bombers, the beheadings and the WTC attacks. What to do? Crap, these people aren't Christian! What do we do now??? They finally figured it out, of course: all religions are evil! :lol:

Forum List

Back