I'm THIRSTY!!!

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
99496196.jpg

After filming Planet of the Apes Charalton Heston was addicted to this.

Sad, sad story.

I think if it were anyone else, they'd be facing the Ban Hammer. :lol:

(Yes, I do see it's a PhotoChop)

And you call ME sick... :eusa_hand:

Sometimes your humor isn't funny xo, at all. Ya know what? I think maybe you're spending just a little too much time here. Maybe a break would do you some good. Get out of the house. Get a new outlook, some new material. Refresh your sense of perspective.

23,000+ posts in the short time you've been here... man you've been LIVING on here practically 24/7. Really... take a break.

Last edited:
Sometimes your humor isn't funny xo, at all. Ya know what?

When you go to a restaurant, not everything on the menu appeals to you.

But generally, everyone will find something that they like.

Really? Show me the person that's going to order the, "monkey pissing in my mouth."

You're losing it xo. Seriously man, I think a break would do you some good. You need to get a life beyond here.

Sometimes your humor isn't funny xo, at all. Ya know what? I think maybe you're spending just a little too much time here. Maybe a break would do you some good. Get out of the house. Get a new outlook, some new material. Refresh your sense of perspective.

23,000+ posts in the short time you've been here... man you've been LIVING on here practically 24/7. Really... take a break.

Agreed on all counts.

I understand that humour is subjective, and I'm sure some find xotoxi's contributions funny, it's just that I don't. Some prefer slapstick, but I prefer a more complex delivery. I also have a much darker sense of humour; so perhaps that's why I don't find him funny.

And 23,000+ posts in the space of a year? My advice would be to take a break before you loose all credibility.

Agreed on all counts.

I understand that humour is subjective, and I'm sure some find xotoxi's contributions funny, it's just that I don't. Some prefer slapstick, but I prefer a more complex delivery. I also have a much darker sense of humour; so perhaps that's why I don't find him funny.

And 23,000+ posts in the space of a year? My advice would be to take a break before you loose all credibility.
That might also be why you're not funny.

Agreed on all counts.

As I said earlier, Paulie: it's all subjective. Though I don't intentionally try to be a comedian. Do you?

Agreed on all counts.

As I said earlier, Paulie: it's all subjective. Though I don't intentionally try to be a comedian. Do you?

I don't try, it just comes naturally.

I see it's the old monkey peeing in the mouth joke...:lol:
PETA probably has a problem with this too.

I don't try, it just comes naturally.

According to who, exactly?
I didn't get my 400+ rep power because of my Harvard debate team skills in political threads.

I see. But tell me. Were these rep points you've accrued in exchange for rep points you've awarded to others? And If so, wouldn't your comedic status be tarnished somewhat?

If it exists, that is.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
According to who, exactly?
I didn't get my 400+ rep power because of my Harvard debate team skills in political threads.

I see. But tell me. Were these rep points you've accrued in exchange for rep points you've awarded to others? And If so, wouldn't your comedic status be tarnished somewhat?

If it exists, that is.

Son, I'm without a doubt the stingiest repper on this entire board.

My last 10 reps given list on my control panel typically span a period of a month, sometimes more.

I had sex on the british flag last night. I don't see what the big deal is.

If it exists, that is.

Son, I'm without a doubt the stingiest repper on this entire board.

My last 10 reps given list on my control panel typically span a period of a month, sometimes more.

I had sex on the british flag last night. I don't see what the big deal is.

Nor do I. My wife's American. So I have the luxury of raiding U.S territory unopposed, every night*.

*Well, most nights. She sends up a bit of flak sometimes.

Last edited:
I have suffered, sinned, loved and exhilerated in a powerful thirst my entire life.

My entire life.

How do the rest of you live without fire water?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back