I’m thinking the Democrat Party has conceded 2020..They’re building their foundation for the future

Getting along is way overrated...
Chaos is good for the country
There are people who simply lack the capacity. Improvements and progress will be achieved by those who don't.

Most people get along. But in your view getting along means tolerating things that are obviously wrong then blaming both sides when 1 side is fighting the wrong.
And in your view, well, you refuse to see anything other than what supports your agenda.

I'm perfectly comfy seeing the big picture.

I don't have an agenda. And the fact you use that word shows that you don't see any big picture. I see the big picture and it's why I say what I do.
Great.

Tell you what: You and Rustic are both going through life with one eye open, and you both figure you see the big picture.

So you two can slap this out amongst yourselves. You're perfect for each other. Asymmetrical conversations bore me pretty quickly.

Mac both my eyes are open. You are the blind one. I mean you're truly stupid. You have one side trying to deny equal rights to others and you think the people fighting this are as responsible for the problem as those wanting to deny rights. That's dumb. The no compromise strategy was a republican strategy developed by Newt Gingrich and the Conservative Opportunity Society fool. They began developing it in 1976 as revenge for the impeachment of Nixon.

Reagan killed the Fairness Doctrine which was there to stop the media from becoming what it has become today. The minute that doctrine died conservatives started taking over the radio. There was a time where editorializing was not done without a competing view on both radio and TV. Conservatives began what we see now with liberals starting later. For example, Fox came along with a biased conservative slate of talk shows, as result MSNBC felt they needed to air a similar format targeting liberals.

I know what the fuck I am talking about Mac. You only have an opinion. And your opinion considers none of the things that created the atmosphere in which we live today. Both sides are not the problem.

There are people who simply lack the capacity. Improvements and progress will be achieved by those who don't.

Most people get along. But in your view getting along means tolerating things that are obviously wrong then blaming both sides when 1 side is fighting the wrong.
And in your view, well, you refuse to see anything other than what supports your agenda.

I don't have an agenda. And the fact you use that word shows that you don't see any big picture. I see the big picture and it's why I say what I do.
Great.

Tell you what: You and Rustic are both going through life with one eye open, and you both figure you see the big picture.

So you two can slap this out amongst yourselves. You're perfect for each other. Asymmetrical conversations bore me pretty quickly.

Mac both my eyes are open. You are the blind one. I mean you're truly stupid. You have one side trying to deny equal rights to others and you think the people fighting this are as responsible for the problem as those wanting to deny rights. That's dumb. The no compromise strategy was a republican strategy developed by Newt Gingrich and the Conservative Opportunity Society fool. They began developing it in 1976 as revenge for the impeachment of Nixon.

Reagan killed the Fairness Doctrine which was there to stop the media from becoming what it has become today. The minute that doctrine died conservatives started taking over the radio. There was a time where editorializing was not done without a competing view on both radio and TV. Conservatives began what we see now with liberals starting later. For example, Fox came along with a biased conservative slate of talk shows, as result MSNBC felt they needed to air a similar format targeting liberals.

I know what the fuck I am talking about Mac. You only have an opinion. And your opinion considers none of the things that created the atmosphere in which we live today. Both sides are not the problem.
Well, I certainly must be "truly stupid", since wingers on both ends here tell me that pretty regularly.

And we all know that wingers have a vice-like grip on The Truth.

So I guess you win!

Great.

Well, I certainly must be "truly stupid", since wingers on both ends here tell me that pretty regularly.

So I guess you win!

Mac, you are a right winger. You are no centrist.

Their foundation / base being the people of Mexico.
There’s just no way they can possibly believe they can pull all this anti American bullshit and still have a chance at winning a national election...not yet, no way.
They played their hand a little too early...Thank God this nation is still full of good, real Americans.
They will-something bad is going to happen.

Mac, you are a right winger. You are no centrist.
Now I'm a right winger. :laugh:

And here's the second line of my sig, to address that "centrist" bullshit: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

In the link, I list off my positions on the issues. A lucid person will see that I lean Left.

But I won't hold my breath on you admitting that.

Great.

Lol
So in other words... as a typical progressive you can not tolerate anyone that disagrees with you.
Then you use meaningless words like racism, bigotry and sexist Because political correctness demands it.

Great.

You are preaching for a totalitarian government where individuals and groups no longer have freedom of speech. Fairness doctrine my ass. You don't give fairness to thieves, scoundrels, cheats, and liars.

Their foundation / base being the people of Mexico.
There’s just no way they can possibly believe they can pull all this anti American bullshit and still have a chance at winning a national election...not yet, no way.
They played their hand a little too early...Thank God this nation is still full of good, real Americans.

Most decent people are disgusted by Trump and his racism.

Good for the Democrats for calling it out.

They didnt. They showed their rage and hatred but the four in squalor are still racists who hate this country to the core. Its the actions of those four in squalor who are a disgrace to this country.

They didnt. They showed their rage and hatred but the four in squalor are still racists who hate this country to the core. Its the actions of those four in squalor who are a disgrace to this country.

Yes, your hatred of women of color is well noted.

Not at all. Just pointing our how appalling and despicable these four in squalor are. Is that the new thing "women of color"? Another catchphrase from libs describing and placing minorities into a box. Its beyond disgusting.

Trump is a brilliant campaigner.

His tweets over the weekend caused the already batshit crazy Democrat mainstream to align themselves with the even more batshit crazy American hating extreme Left Communists dingbats.

Not at all. Just pointing our how appalling and despicable these four in squalor are. Is that the new thing "women of color"? Another catchphrase from libs describing and placing minorities into a box. Its beyond disgusting.

The box exists because of our sexist and misogynistic society.... not because anyone came up with a catchphrase describing it. Do you think Trump would have used the kind of language he used if white dudes were ripping him?

Forum List

Back