Im thinking of starting a business

I was hoping to get some feedback from yoiu guys on what would be the more succesful business plan.

I was thinking of producing a certain product in mass quanities with a hope that the result would be because there is mass quantities people would just natrually buy the product.

My alternative plan was to offer a product in a test manner to see what the market wanted and what people would buy.

Which aaproach do you think will result in a more sustainable business?

Go with your alternative plan. Mass producing shit on a stick won't create a demand for shit on a stick. You have to produce a product people actually want.

Honestly, I'm a little surprised that you want to jump on the evil capitalist bandwagon and exploit the little people.

I was hoping to get some feedback from yoiu guys on what would be the more succesful business plan.

I was thinking of producing a certain product in mass quanities with a hope that the result would be because there is mass quantities people would just natrually buy the product.

My alternative plan was to offer a product in a test manner to see what the market wanted and what people would buy.

Go with your alternative plan. Mass producing shit on a stick won't create a demand for shit on a stick. You have to produce a product people actually want.

Honestly, I'm a little surprised that you want to jump on the evil capitalist bandwagon and exploit the little people.

Thank you for going on record that supply side economics is bullshit

Thank you for going on record that supply side economics is bullshit

Can you give us a list of companies that started up by mass producing a product expecting it to create a demand? Methinks you are bending your "facts" just a wee bit.

Oh come on.

I want to out their historically failed ideas.

Im not here to be popular Im here to exchange facts.

i have a long list of friends here BTW

SSSOOOOLLLLYYYNNNNDDDRRRRAAAA

Now there is some FAILED ideas and stimulus for ya.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No demand no success.

The economy will only get better when consumers feel good about spending and NOT when business gets tax cuts.,

So this question was about tax cuts? In what way?

Listen, consumers are not going to feel good about spending as long as they are either out of work or fear they might soon lose their job. That's common sense.

As for tax cuts? The Left is calling for tax "increases" on the people most able to create jobs. Hitting those people with additional taxes will do one thing and one thing only in an economy like this...it will instantaneously bring even the weak recovery we have now to a screeching halt. If you won't take my word for it perhaps you'll believe Christina Romer, President Obama's former economic adviser. She stated recently that raising ANYONE'S taxes in an economy such as we now have would be harmful to the recovery.

So please stop this nonsense of thinking you're going to get us out of the economic "rut" we're in by hiking taxes on the wealthy. If Christina Romer, a dyed in the wool Keynesian is saying NO then you HAVE to know it's a terrible thing to do.

For Pete's sake people - you don't recognize a troll thread when you see one?
...I mean after you stopped laughing at the thought of TM owning a business.

For Pete's sake people - you don't recognize a troll thread when you see one?
...I mean after you stopped laughing at the thought of TM owning a business.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

supply side economics is fantasy.

You do not hire people unless you have a demand for more product.

Consumer confidance is critical to our recovery.

People in America need to be encouraged to buy instead of discourged from buying.

The republican party is trying to hold the economy back buy creating chaos in the market.

People in America need to be encouraged to buy instead of discourged from buying.

The republican party is trying to hold the economy back buy creating chaos in the market.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Okay, I'll bite...in what way is the GOP creating "chaos" in the market? By asking for fiscal sanity?

We're poised on the edge of a robust recovery. Everything is in place to make that happen. All we need is for the government to get out of the way and let it happen.

I really hope you're not planning to start a business writing and selling books about spelling and grammar.

From my experiance having a business, which I closed a year later, is that you must have a extremely high profit margin to survive. Furthermore the only companies that are doing well right now are companies that recieve mnoney from government either directly or indirectly. Be it direct subsidation, outright buying your product, requiring the public to buy your product or service, or something along those lines.

Whatever profit you think you need, double it. The cost of labor is extremely high, and you will find out that employees dont want to work, they just want to get paid and steal from you. Oh yea they will complain about everything (hope your in a right to work state).

You should also steer as far away from a business that is regulated by the government as you can. Asian immigrants understand this, thats why they open mechanic shops, window tint shops, radio shops etc. My business was regulation heavy, and would regulation have not required that I spend so much money to stay open I would prolly be open today.

Hope that helps. Oh yea, read a book called 'the art of the start' if you decide what you want to do but need help doing it. It helped me.

Tell that to WalMart.

Tell that to Obama

Tell that to an Administration that hired a CEO to head up a Jobs committee that holds the record for the greatest number of layoffs and moving jobs overseas in history.

That is a part of supply side economics.

Says a person who believes all of the nonsense she just posted above.

why dont you start a business answering simple yes or no questions.

Why do you repeatedly refuse to answer yes or no questions?

What are you afraid of?

Was the poll I cited in the other thread valid, or not???

Yes

or

No

Forum List

Back