Im thinking of starting a business

So what does?

Are you recommending 100% tax rates on all corporate income and personal income over 250k per year?

And for the record, I am of the mindset that we need to raise taxes.

But, I would love to actually see a solution you have come up with.

Immie

Damn! Did she run away again?

Immie

where did I EVER say that is what I would recomend?

Why do you play these stupid games to avoid understanding people?

I have asked you probably a half dozen times on a couple of threads about your solution. You have refused to answer. Come on TDM, what is your solution? You pretend to be a know-it-all, let's hear your solution.

My guess is you don't have one. All you have is your frigging hatred of everyone that doesn't assist you in giving Obama BJ's.

Immie

Last edited:
I was hoping to get some feedback from yoiu guys on what would be the more succesful business plan.

I was thinking of producing a certain product in mass quanities with a hope that the result would be because there is mass quantities people would just natrually buy the product.

My alternative plan was to offer a product in a test manner to see what the market wanted and what people would buy.

Which aaproach do you think will result in a more sustainable business?

1. You have to have a demand for the product you're selling. What is it? Is it something else that others sell currently.

If yes.

2. Then you have to compete with the other business's selling the same product that you are.

3. Then you have to break butt--to make a successful business--there is no free lunch. It's a dog eat dog world in your own business.

4. Capital--tax liability--and regulations that you need to consider first. Cost versus what potential profit? What would that be?

Test it first--try and sell your product to family and friends--start out very slow--so you're not risking much. Then if it takes off-jump in. And don't be asking me for a loan to start your own business--LOL.

Last edited:
Damn! Did she run away again?

Immie

where did I EVER say that is what I would recomend?

Why do you play these stupid games to avoid understanding people?

I have asked you probably a half dozen times on a couple of threads about your solution. You have refused to answer. Come on TDM, what is your solution? You pretend to be a know-it-all, let's hear your solution.

My guess is you don't have one. All you have is your frigging hatred of everyone that doesn't assist you in giving Obama BJ's.

Immie

Dagnamit! She ran away again. Why is it whenever she is pressed for information, she runs away from a thread?

Immie

Forum List

Back