I'm thinking of joining a church with my kids

All the major religions of the world say that if you don't believe their doctrine, then you are bound to go to hell. The secret is to find out which one is telling the truth and join that one.

Neubarf has told me that I am already going to hell...so that's a non-issue.

The church of the all knowing xotoxi. Put your pic up and everyone can come and worship you.

Too much work.

Remember, I am a leftist, so I want to minimize the amount of work that I do myself, and maximize the amount that I am told to do.

btw, if its the food you want, i say a Greek Orthodox Church would be the best

They have awesome tradition and elaborate Holy Liturgy too.

Love Baklava! Greek food and Greek pastries rock!
i went to a russian orthodox church when i lived in the St Louis area
and the way they did things you didnt eat before church at all
and after church they had quite a feast
every week
and on special occasions, WOW
LOL
i can only imagine what the Greeks did, and given the greek styles of cooking, i bet they have some phenomenal feasts

I was thinking of joining the Russian Paradox church.

They offer the service in Greek while facing Mecca, and then they eat Jewish cuisine.

I was raised Methodist, but go to different churches now,, still trying one to best fit my needs.

As for your kiddos, I LOVED my youth groups at my Methodist Church, I was in MYF, and we did a lot of cool things.

Of course they are young now, so find a cool church with cool Sunday School classes for them I guess.

A cool church is the one that I want. I really want to find one that is not preachy or bibly, but rather a community of nice people.

They have awesome tradition and elaborate Holy Liturgy too.

Love Baklava! Greek food and Greek pastries rock!
i went to a russian orthodox church when i lived in the St Louis area
and the way they did things you didnt eat before church at all
and after church they had quite a feast
every week
and on special occasions, WOW
LOL
i can only imagine what the Greeks did, and given the greek styples of cooking, i bet they have some phenomenal feasts

Sounds like Ramadan. LOL

Speaking of Ramadan...I think I want to join the religion with the most holidays.

I think he is joking.

Me thinks you're right.

I think you are both wrong. I think xotoxi knows a church would be a good idea for his boys, and exposing them to some sort of religion, so they can make their choice about it as they get older.

At least I hope that's what he's doing.

Believe it or not, xotoxi's a good man, a good husband and a good father.

He just plays the goofball on here.

(But DO NOT tell him I told you any of this! :eusa_shhh:)

Dammit!!! You're blowing my cover!!! :evil:

Try Sunni Islam...you'll be ahead of the curve.

istanbul_blue_mosque.jpg

I don't have 2.5 hours free hours a day to pray.

Me thinks you're right.

I think you are both wrong. I think xotoxi knows a church would be a good idea for his boys, and exposing them to some sort of religion, so they can make their choice about it as they get older.

At least I hope that's what he's doing.

Believe it or not, xotoxi's a good man, a good husband and a good father.

He just plays the goofball on here.

(But DO NOT tell him I told you any of this! :eusa_shhh:)

I hope you are right.

Echo is ALWAYS right.

xot, if you're supposed to be the sign of quality, why are you wanting to pollute the minds of your children with some retard religion that tell you that if you're not a good little boy and hand over some tithe all your life, you'll burn in hell for eternity?
And if you're so high quality, why can't you even make up your own mind? Hmm.

Forum List

Back