I'm thinking about charging my family a tax

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
My House is so big and money is getting tight, I can't afford it anymore, because I keep expanding it making it bigger.
How much revenue should I charge my family for it's use?

60% of all that is their's?

75%

Should I charge the oldest more because he makes more money or should I spread the new tax hike evenly?

Or should I start tightening my belt and stop spending and make cuts in my budget?

I can't tell if this is a serious post or not...but....if you are married, and hope to remain that way, I wouldn't open this can of worms...

Tread lightly.

You could spark a mini TEA Party movement and forfeit some (or all) power and authority to your spouse. :lol: How does the tax poll verses spending cuts?

Tread lightly.

You could spark a mini TEA Party movement and forfeit some (or all) power and authority to your spouse. :lol: How does the tax poll verses spending cuts?

This is the way I see it. I am the authority I can do what ever I want since I tell my children that. I make the laws so I can do as I please\. Right?

I can't tell if this is a serious post or not...but....if you are married, and hope to remain that way, I wouldn't open this can of worms...

Why? She can pack her bags anytime she wants and leave. I am the authority I do as I please.
So raise a tax on the family is a bad IDEA? So I should stop spending so much and make cuts in my budget?

Why? She can pack her bags anytime she wants and leave. I am the authority I do as I please.
So raise a tax on the family is a bad IDEA? So I should stop spending so much and make cuts in my budget?

Soooo.....you are serious?

To me, the budget is a family issue. As long as someone is the authority and does as they please, folks can't work together. Gather your family together for a family meeting and come up with some ways you can all tighten your belt.

Soooo.....you are serious?

To me, the budget is a family issue. As long as someone is the authority and does as they please, folks can't work together. Gather your family together for a family meeting and come up with some ways you can all tighten your belt.

Really you mean I can't force my agenda on my family? If I does it mean my household will fail? I want to use that higher tax from my children to provide healthcare for them. I want to give just enough to keep them in control, and keep the rest to use to buy things I like, like beer guns ad tiddy bar trips.

Last edited:
Tread lightly.

This is the way I see it. I am the authority I can do what ever I want since I tell my children that. I make the laws so I can do as I please\. Right?

Right!

But double check your line of credit with China. :tongue:

What could go wrong? :confused:

Tread lightly.

Right!

I'll just keep barrowing from them, even if it means they will own my childrens children children. I have got to have more revenue so I can pay for their health care and welfare. I also have this other home 5 times bigger that I am thinking of buying. After all barrowing means I will cut my budget in half doesn't it?

Right!

I'll just keep borrowing from them, even if it means they will own my children's children children. I have got to have more revenue so I can pay for their health care and welfare. I also have this other home 5 times bigger that I am thinking of buying. After all borrowing means I will cut my budget in half doesn't it?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Plant a garden! Make your children work the garden. It will save you money in groceries. ;)

Right!

I'll just keep borrowing from them, even if it means they will own my children's children children. I have got to have more revenue so I can pay for their health care and welfare. I also have this other home 5 times bigger that I am thinking of buying. After all borrowing means I will cut my budget in half doesn't it?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Plant a garden! Make your children work the garden. It will save you money in groceries. ;)
yep I am a big eater

New Topics

Forum List

Back