I'm the only one with common sense here

Actually it's under priced. :) I own a business with my own business entity name that is not called Kirby, and I'm also the DS of my division. Also known as divisional supervisor. I do have the power to kick distributors who don't meet the 30 sales and demote them. I'm the 3rd ranked executive in the Kirby company along with a few others. The VP and president are the only ones above me.

Wow are you jealous! :)

Wow, I'd really love to have a job selling overpriced vacuum cleaners. Please, spare me.

You wouldn't want to make 2600 in 3.5 hours of work? Yeah, ok.... LOL. :)

No.

Bullshit. :)
Really? Your company is dishonest. You sell used vacuum cleaners as new (which violates Federal RICO laws regarding racketeering) the WSJ says you sold them at four times the market value. No, I'd rather not make a living cheating people out of their money.

They are new straight from the factory in Celevland, OH. You are either lying or believing a liar.

Market value for cheap plastic China made vacuums that are intentionally made a certain way so you'd have to buy another one 3 years later and that isn't made to do the job that only the Kirby has proven it can do because it was designed by NASA to do it? You need to be educated - Kirby's last min 25 years with zero upkeep except changing the bag and replacing a $1.80 belt once every year or two. That's why we can and yes legally sell it at that price. It's our product. It's not just a vacuum but also a shampooer that are both rated number 1 in the world at the job it does. It also has a lifetime rebuild warranty.

Last edited:
As the owner I'm both the owner and employee.

Only the law recognizes you as an owner, but according to your company you are not. You must own actual stock in the company to be a real owner, which you are not. That is proven here:

Kirby Sales Careers Why Sell Kirby Systems

I own Birkshire hatheway stock from warren Buffet which owns the scott fizer company which owns Kirby. I own the stock from the company that owns the Kirby company. It's also the most expensive stock in the market. It's the 1 stock worth looking up and seeing how much per share.

Owning stock in Hatheway does not mean you own stock in Kirby. You have been mislead, friend. Its like saying "I have a friend of a friend of a friend who knows a friend of a friend of a friend who met the President."

No sir. Now, have a good night.

It does if Kirby doesn't have stock itself. That's why owning berkshire Hatheway stock is owning the Kirby CO, because Berkshire owns it along with many other things.

Last edited:
Wow, what a string of lies this poser told. A little advice fool, this board eats people like you for breakfast.

=
The world cannot accurately be boiled down to a bumper sticker slogan, only lazy thinkers think differently.

Your Spiritual Leaders disagree.

eric_holder_race_card_forward_big_9-28-14-1.jpg

Only the law recognizes you as an owner, but according to your company you are not. You must own actual stock in the company to be a real owner, which you are not. That is proven here:

I own Birkshire hatheway stock from warren Buffet which owns the scott fizer company which owns Kirby. I own the stock from the company that owns the Kirby company. It's also the most expensive stock in the market. It's the 1 stock worth looking up and seeing how much per share.

Owning stock in Hatheway does not mean you own stock in Kirby. You have been mislead, friend. Its like saying "I have a friend of a friend of a friend who knows a friend of a friend of a friend who met the President."

It does if Kirby doesn't have stock itself. That's why owning berkshire Hatheway stock is owning the Kirby CO, because Berkshire owns it along with many other things.

Calling me a liar won't help. And no that's not how it works, owning stock in Berkshire means owning Class A stock, which goes for roughly $210,000 a pop (as of yesterday's close). Owning 10 of them would be a quarter of your net worth (if that $8 million figure is correct). I can scarcely believe you have $2 million in cash just lying around.

Calling me a liar won't help. And no that's not how it works, owning stock in Berkshire means owning Class A stock, which goes for roughly $210,000 a pop (as of yesterday's close). Owning 10 of them would be a quarter of your net worth (if that $8 million figure is correct). I can scarcely believe you have $2 million in cash just lying around.

I own 15 shares. It's the only stock I own due to it's history. I told you my monthly income is $150,000 a month for my distributorship and that doesn't include me as a DS, which is another $500,000 a year. The rest of my cash is in my checking account. I'm making so much there's no point in investing in anything else and risking my money. I will wait till the real recovery.

Last edited:
Despite being a political genius I have noticed and read everybody's posts some good and some bad, but a lot more complex than they should be, because they lack common sense.

This is a major reason why I'm sticking around here and also because of sugar tits. I'm needed.
Thanks, I've never considered my tits to be sweet, but...

Despite being a political genius I have noticed and read everybody's posts some good and some bad, but a lot more complex than they should be, because they lack common sense.

This is a major reason why I'm sticking around here and also because of sugar tits. I'm needed.
Thanks, I've never considered my tits to be sweet, but...

Talking about Mertex.

Forum List

Back