I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president

It doesn't matter where he was born if his mother is a US citizen.....unless he gave up his citizenship voluntarily.

I do believe if you read the link I provided elsewhere it did matter to him being a natural born citizen. That is why McCain's citizenship was questioned.

John McCain's status as a natural born citizen was questioned- never his citizenship. And that was because McCain was not born in the United States.

Unlike President Obama.

Why do you try and make this about where Obama was born. I have said several time he was born in Hawaii. But other folks keep saying it wouldn't matter if he were not because his mother was a citizen, that was not true at the time. They are wrong that is what I am pointing out. You on the other hand just want to make up a false paradigm and keep repeating the same old BS.

The status of a baby born in a foreign country to an American mother in 1961 is murky at best. We can interpret what the law was supposed to be- and even then that hinges on whether or not her marriage was legal.

Since Obama was born in the United States it is a murky question that is moot.

Not mucky at all except that is the way you want to make it because you know you are wrong. Why in the hell do you think Mrs. Clinton's legion even brought the subject?

There is no evidence that she did- other than an 'anonymous' email- which as you know- is not evidence of anything.

However, we do know why the Conservatives on Free Republic started the rumor- they just could not accept that Barack Obama could possibly be President.

And as you pointed out- the question of whether or not a hypothetical baby born in Kenya in 1961 is a U.S. citizen is moot- since the actual baby was born in Hawaii.

I think this thread might have given off more positive vibes had "president" in the title been properly enclosed in quotation marks. But I'd settle for an "*" with an appropriate footprint in very small type.

Why did Obama tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya?

It was the literary agents fault for not fact checking what Obama told her. We have all learned that lesson.

The woman who edited the pamphlet was quite clear that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

In fact, no one has ever claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

What we have is her saying something that is quite different then what we can see and touch.

What we have is the world's leading authority on that pamphlet telling us what happened. And you ignoring her and making up your own narrative, citing yourself.

What we don't have is a reason to give a shit about whatever nonsense you make up. As you have no idea what you're talking about. Nor does your narrative make the slightest sense. As both before and after this obscure fact checking error, Obama's place of birth was cited as Hawaii.

Your story is silly. You can't back it up with any evidence. And you're refuted by the world's leading authority on the pamphlet; the woman that edited it herself.

Are you starting to see why birthers are a national laughing stock? And should be?
obamas' story is what's silly here. they are still working on it. but i'm glad when new people get interested in the caper.

What we have is her saying something that is quite different then what we can see and touch.

What we have is the world's leading authority on that pamphlet telling us what happened. And you ignoring her and making up your own narrative, citing yourself.

What we don't have is a reason to give a shit about whatever nonsense you make up. As you have no idea what you're talking about. Nor does your narrative make the slightest sense. As both before and after this obscure fact checking error, Obama's place of birth was cited as Hawaii.

Your story is silly. You can't back it up with any evidence. And you're refuted by the world's leading authority on the pamphlet; the woman that edited it herself.

Are you starting to see why birthers are a national laughing stock? And should be?

What evidence do I have to back up?

You have seen the phamplet I suppose. It says what it says.

The literary agent admits to a mistake, which is obvious.

The question is, was the "mistake" intentional and did Obama know about the "mistake" long before it was changed, 20 years later.

It stretches logic to the breaking point to believe that Obama didn't know.

And why should we believe the Literary agent who made such a damning mistake? Was she lying then or now?
Google the word "mistake".

obama_big_mistake.jpg
Thanks for the original posting. Do you enjoy being a racist?
do you ?

He said, during a 45-minute speech to the country that focused mostly on economic development: “I am proud to be the first American president to come to Kenya. And of course, I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president of the United States. That goes without saying.”

Read more at Obama I m the 1st Kenyan-American president

AMAZING..., isn't it ? ! ? ! ? ! ?, first time he ever spoke the truth.

The Obama Fluffers still get all butthurt, even after Obama admitted he was born in Kenya

LOL....Birthers are so predictable- they loves spreading lies, speculation and innuendo.
If Obama wasn't such a piece of shit anti-american ass hole, maybe we would not be questioning his heritage.

If Obama's name was O'Brian you would not be questioning his heritage.
lol... or O'shaughnessy ;)

Why do you say African/Kenyan is questionable? Are you racist?

I was talking about his baby daddy communist fathers, his communist grandparents, and his mostly absent mother that left him to the mentoring of a well known communist, and allowed her boy to sell drugs out of an ice cream cart and join the choom gang.

Oh Birthers love themselves lies- and slander- and you are a true Birther.

All of your lies above- none of them have anything to do with Presidential eligiblity.

Since you lie about such trivial things as above- why should we believe that you aren't lying when you say your opposition is not about his father being Kenyan or African?
Who said anything about presidential eligibility? Clearly all it takes to be the leader of the democrats is to be the biggest piece of shit in the country.

Oh come now- we all know the biggest pieces of shit in the country are Birthers.
So in your opinion the biggest pieces of shit in this country are people who question whether Obama was born in the USA or not.

Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

In my opinion the persons who continue to try to find some excuse for how the legally elected President of the United States could not possibly be the actual President of the United States- 7 years after his first election, 3 years after his second election- are the biggest pieces of shit in this country- yes.
which country, ours or yours ??

Oh Birthers love themselves lies- and slander- and you are a true Birther.

All of your lies above- none of them have anything to do with Presidential eligiblity.

Since you lie about such trivial things as above- why should we believe that you aren't lying when you say your opposition is not about his father being Kenyan or African?
Who said anything about presidential eligibility? Clearly all it takes to be the leader of the democrats is to be the biggest piece of shit in the country.

Oh come now- we all know the biggest pieces of shit in the country are Birthers.
So in your opinion the biggest pieces of shit in this country are people who question whether Obama was born in the USA or not.

Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

In my opinion the persons who continue to try to find some excuse for how the legally elected President of the United States could not possibly be the actual President of the United States- 7 years after his first election, 3 years after his second election- are the biggest pieces of shit in this country- yes.
which country, ours or yours ??

The United States- my country.

Not yours.

So, how did this happen? Obama told the publisher that he was born in Hawaii but the publisher decided to put their integrity at risk and without checking, write in Kenya?

And once again- a Birther demonstrating his ability to lie- and speculate and use innuendo.

Why do you want me to act like a Birther? I have far to much self respect for that.

This is what we know

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

She's paid by Obama, of course she's going to lie for him

And once again- a Birther demonstrating his ability to lie- and speculate and use innuendo.

I never told my publisher I was born in Kenya

But why do you kick your dog?
why does your dog kick you...

Why did Obama tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya?

It was the literary agents fault for not fact checking what Obama told her. We have all learned that lesson.

The woman who edited the pamphlet was quite clear that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

obamas' story is what's silly here. they are still working on it. but i'm glad when new people get interested in the caper.

Obama being born in Hawaii to a Kenyan father has been obama's 'story' since 1961.

Try again.

Obama being born in Hawaii to a Kenyan father has been obama's 'story' since 1961.

Try again.

That's not what he told his publisher

Try again.

That's not what he told his publisher
Not according to his publisher.

New Topics

Forum List

Back