‘I’m talking to you! You! Pay attention!’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
They found their cell phones more interesting than Obama. Shame on them. They’re not supposed to hurt his feelings.

While giving a speech in Philadelphia, Obama angrily scolded a group in attendance who apparently weren’t as interested in hearing his voice as much as Obama loves the sound of his own voice.

I’m talking to you, young people!” Obama shouted, pointing his finger toward a group of people with a stern look on his face.

You! Pay attention!” he lectured.

The former president was stumping for Democrat Gov. Tom Wolf, Democrat Sen. Bob Casey, and several liberal congressional candidates.

But Obama couldn’t help but spend most of the speech talking about himself. While speaking for roughly 33-minutes, he said “I” 56 times, “Me” 5 times, and “My” 4 times, referring to himself a total of 65 times, or roughly once every 30 seconds.

Anyone surprised?

More @ Obama scolds rally attendees for not listening to him; ‘I’m talking to you! You! Pay attention!’ | | Media Equalizer

They found their cell phones more interesting than Obama. Shame on them. They’re not supposed to hurt his feelings.

While giving a speech in Philadelphia, Obama angrily scolded a group in attendance who apparently weren’t as interested in hearing his voice as much as Obama loves the sound of his own voice.

I’m talking to you, young people!” Obama shouted, pointing his finger toward a group of people with a stern look on his face.

The former president was stumping for Democrat Gov. Tom Wolf, Democrat Sen. Bob Casey, and several liberal congressional candidates.

But Obama couldn’t help but spend most of the speech talking about himself. While speaking for roughly 33-minutes, he said “I” 56 times, “Me” 5 times, and “My” 4 times, referring to himself a total of 65 times, or roughly once every 30 seconds.

Anyone surprised?

More @ Obama scolds rally attendees for not listening to him; ‘I’m talking to you! You! Pay attention!’ | | Media Equalizer

Osama Obama is a gift that keeps on giving. He needs to stump for more liberal politicians, to make sure that blue wave, is just a trickle.
Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama
Democratic U.S. Senate seats fell from 55 to 46. Their share of the House plummeted from 256 seats to 194. Republicans still control both chambers going into the next session.

Democratic governerships also became a rarity during this eight-year period, slipping from 28 to 16.

Anyone surprised?

Osama Obama is a gift that keeps on giving. He needs to stump for more liberal politicians, to make sure that blue wave, is just a trickle.
Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama
Democratic U.S. Senate seats fell from 55 to 46. Their share of the House plummeted from 256 seats to 194. Republicans still control both chambers going into the next session.

Democratic governerships also became a rarity during this eight-year period, slipping from 28 to 16.

Guess he's finding out how irrelevant he is now that he isn't POTUS.

Gotta be a let down of massive proportions to a man with an ego as big as his. LOL

Forum List

Back