I'm such a snob.

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I was really into Myspace for a month or two there. But, now that it's so ridiculously popular, and now that all my friends are on it, it's dead to me. And this wasn't even a conscious decision or anything, I just naturally stopped caring. Hooray for me, I'm a douche!

Dan said:
I was really into Myspace for a month or two there. But, now that it's so ridiculously popular, and now that all my friends are on it, it's dead to me. And this wasn't even a conscious decision or anything, I just naturally stopped caring. Hooray for me, I'm a douche!
Okay! Thanks for the heads-up on your personality!
:tng:

Just so everyone knows, this post is what you get when you work on a paper all night, sleep for two hours, and then work on the paper all morning, then post some random crap here.

Oh, and by the way, the due date for the paper got moved to Friday.

Dan said:
Just so everyone knows, this post is what you get when you work on a paper all night, sleep for two hours, and then work on the paper all morning, then post some random crap here.

Oh, and by the way, the due date for the paper got moved to Friday.

Is that what all college students do? My bro's in his freshman year (at the biggest party school, mind you)...is he staying up late and waking up early as well?

Semper Fi said:
Is that what all college students do? My bro's in his freshman year (at the biggest party school, mind you)...is he staying up late and waking up early as well?

So which is considered the biggest party school these days? At one time, it was Penn State.

The ClayTaurus said:
It's time for you to follow your own advice. Quit obsessing over me.

Suck it, Stymie.

Stymie.jpg

Nah, that's what all college slackers do. In my defense, I really think I work better under pressure, I haven't been able to get anything worthwhile done without procrastinating in a long, long time.

Semper Fi said:

It is pretty thrilling when you get your first an A on a paper you wrote in an, uh, altered state. :bong420:

It is pretty thrilling when you get your first an A on a paper you wrote in an, uh, altered state.

Hah, tried that one once my freshman year. Didn't work out too well. I got lucky, though, the professor gave me an extention (judging from the quality of the paper, she probably knew what was up).

Forum List

Back