I'm stunned this is getting ANY coverage, much less widespread as it is...

Because the one thing that seems to sink politicians in this country..is infidelity.

President Obama is straight as an arrow in that department..so far. In fact..he's probably a bit of a nerd.

But if they can do the "guilt by association" thingie..that's gonna smart in 2012.
You think Obama is as "straight as an arrow" eh? "Goggle" Larry Sinclair.
I interviewed Sinclair on my show. I walked away with no opinion.

If it wasn't for this thread I would not have heard this story!

Maybe its not being treated as big as you thought? And yeah who cares about some random dude in HI

If it's his boy that his hangs out with then it's embarrassing for him on some level, I suppose.

I guess so yeah. People will try to use it as an avenue to attack obama is the downside to Obama.

I was thinking I wouldn't be embarrassed if you called me from the police station asking me to bail you out for getting busted with a hooker :lol:

:lol:

Now if he was coked out, went on a "Do you know who the fuck I am?!" rant, and the hooker turned out to be a tranny ... now THAT would be a story.

Last edited:
If it's his boy that his hangs out with then it's embarrassing for him on some level, I suppose.

I guess so yeah. People will try to use it as an avenue to attack obama is the downside to Obama.

I was thinking I wouldn't be embarrassed if you called me from the police station asking me to bail you out for getting busted with a hooker :lol:

Now if he was coked out, went on a "Do you know the fuck I am?!" rant, and the hooker turned out to be a tranny ... now THAT would be a story.
shamwow-vince-mugshot.jpg

Now if he was coked out, went on a "Do you know the fuck I am?!" rant, and the hooker turned out to be a tranny ... now THAT would be a story.

:rofl:

"remember that night that he got busted having sex with that tranny" :lol:

do you know who I am? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89aQ1EfPJ-Y]YouTube - DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM??!!?!?!!?[/ame]

... And it's not even relevant to any degree.

Honolulu police arrest Obama's close friend in undercover prostitution sting
HONOLULU, Hawaii - One of President Barack Obama's close friends has been arrested in Honolulu on suspicion of soliciting a prostitute.

Robert "Bobby" Titcomb was one of four men arrested in an undercover sting operation late Monday and later released on $500 bail, according to Honolulu police.

Titcomb, 49, attended Punahou School in Honolulu with Obama in the 1970s. The president graduated in 1979, a year before Titcomb. The two often play golf and basketball, go to the beach and dine together when the president returns home to Hawaii for vacation.

Obama's family has also attended barbeques at Titcomb's beachside home in Waialua, located on Oahu's North Shore about an hour outside of downtown Honolulu.

Titcomb and Obama last spent time together in Hawaii during Obama's most recent vacation over the Christmas and New Year's holidays. The White House had no comment
This is ALL OVER Google, AP, SeeBS, NBC and ABC Snooze are all running with it. It's not a big story, why are they all over it like a Haitian on a peanut butter sammich?

Honolulu police arrest Obama's close friend in undercover prostitution sting - 1310News
I agree. It's rag-worthy.

I never cared about this shit and never will, probably.

It's amazing that it is a popular story. And, it's a poor reflection on what interests our masses.

Its a poor reflection of what the masses are told they are interested in. There is a difference.

Because the one thing that seems to sink politicians in this country..is infidelity.

President Obama is straight as an arrow in that department..so far. In fact..he's probably a bit of a nerd.

But if they can do the "guilt by association" thingie..that's gonna smart in 2012.
You think Obama is as "straight as an arrow" eh? "Goggle" Larry Sinclair.

You can't be serious.

Now if he was coked out, went on a "Do you know who the fuck I am?!" rant, and the hooker turned out to be a tranny ... now THAT would be a story.

he paid the hooker with obama's COLB

keep it under your hat :thup:

... And it's not even relevant to any degree.

Honolulu police arrest Obama's close friend in undercover prostitution stingThis is ALL OVER Google, AP, SeeBS, NBC and ABC Snooze are all running with it. It's not a big story, why are they all over it like a Haitian on a peanut butter sammich?

Honolulu police arrest Obama's close friend in undercover prostitution sting - 1310News

It's amazing that it is a popular story. And, it's a poor reflection on what interests our masses.

Its a poor reflection of what the masses are told they are interested in. There is a difference.
That might be part of it, maybe even a big part of it. But I question why some shows are so popular - reality TV, Jerry Springer, etc. Is that because of hype/marketing or is it truly the level of interest of a majority of our populus? Perhaps it's a classic chicken/egg problem.

That might be part of it, maybe even a big part of it. But I question why some shows are so popular - reality TV, Jerry Springer, etc. Is that because of hype/marketing or is it truly the level of interest of a majority of our populus? Perhaps it's a classic chicken/egg problem.

Popular support / interest has less to do with programming than we'd like to think. Network programming has more to do with social programming and marketing than any of us really wants to believe.

[/B]

Popular support / interest has less to do with programming than we'd like to think. Network programming has more to do with social programming and marketing than any of us really wants to believe.
I definitely believe that marketing ('hype') plays a big role in popularity ratings for many TV shows and movies. But, I would think sustainable popularity would reflect genuine interest by the viewers. I think we are generally on the same page, though.

Doesn't say much about Obama's judge of character does it?
How is that? There are lots of folks who went to the same school that I did yet I never associated with them. And, for those with whom I did associate, I was in high school then. I've changed, they've changed.

I definitely believe that marketing ('hype') plays a big role in popularity ratings for many TV shows and movies. But, I would think sustainable popularity would reflect genuine interest by the viewers. I think we are generally on the same page, though.

You're pretty smart, so yeah, I'd say we are. I studied this, and marketing dictates an amazing amount of what makes it to prime time. Do you know that when you're really entertained by a show, laughing really hard, that you are less likely to remember the commercials? That is just one for instance. Marketers have studied this stuff, and really studied people, from way back in the 1950s. It is amazing what they know about our similarities that we don't even know about our individual selves.

You're pretty smart, so yeah, I'd say we are. I studied this, and marketing dictates an amazing amount of what makes it to prime time. Do you know that when you're really entertained by a show, laughing really hard, that you are less likely to remember the commercials? That is just one for instance. Marketers have studied this stuff, and really studied people, from way back in the 1950s. It is amazing what they know about our similarities that we don't even know about our individual selves.
{Emphasis added] Wow, I did not know that. Interesting stuff. Someone close to me studied marketing quite indepth and he said his interest in it was how fascinatingly easy it was to "fuck with people", so I believe that.

When they run with this trivial story maybe the liberal media can pretend it is "fair and balanced" after ignoring Obama's Chicago criminal past in the last election or maybe they think this story will overshadow the real corruption in the administration. What is a prostitute compared to having a political mentor who was a domestic terrorist? Does the mainstream media think Bill Ayers and Tony Rezko will go away?

shamwow-vince-mugshot.jpg

ShamWow!:lol::eek:

Forum List

Back