Im stunned: RW'ers here...Sandy Hook shootings "just part of being free"

OP feels compelled to start a new thread after having his head handed to him on the other.

Hey bucs. Question.

Are avoidable deaths due to the known practice of AIDS being transmitted via gay ass sex just something we must tolerate as part of being free?

dems starting another bait thread, Im shocked

I felt the same way. Its as though some people have lost the ability to feel anything but hate and bitterness against anyone who does not share their agenda of even more hate. Even mods are reacting with one line insults and more name calling.

Surely, we can have real conversations about this. One of the rw's said you are in a minority. Not true. Most people do support measures to make us safer in our own country. Even a majority of NRA members do. The NRA spends millions to make us less safe but we have let the radicals rule for too long.

A little boy who is being buried today was shot 11 times.

Guns do not make us free or give us our rights. As it is right now, our children are not free or safe in their schools or theaters or shopping malls or churches or riding down the street.

Its time we demanded an end to our fear of guns.

Good OP bucs90. Very very good.

I felt the same way. Its as though some people have lost the ability to feel anything but hate and bitterness against anyone who does not share their agenda of even more hate. Even mods are reacting with one line insults and more name calling.

Surely, we can have real conversations about this. One of the rw's said you are in a minority. Not true. Most people do support measures to make us safer in our own country. Even a majority of NRA members do. The NRA spends millions to make us less safe but we have let the radicals rule for too long.

A little boy who is being buried today was shot 11 times.

Guns do not make us free or give us our rights. As it is right now, our children are not free or safe in their schools or theaters or shopping malls or churches or riding down the street.

Its time we demanded an end to our fear of guns.

Good OP bucs90. Very very good.

How do I feel "less unsafe" with my weapons still in my home?

Where do we live, Afghanistan? I can't believe some of you people think that teachers should also be SWAT cops.

OP feels compelled to start a new thread after having his head handed to him on the other.

Hey bucs. Question.

Are avoidable deaths due to the known practice of AIDS being transmitted via gay ass sex just something we must tolerate as part of being free?

Pointing a gun at yourself is one thing, pointing it at another is something entirely different.

Hey bucs. Question.

Im done with you. You are scum who doesnt deserve freedom. This is my last response to you and your nonsense.

Tissue?

Forum List

Back