I'm Still Laughing At Liberal Media.

I really don't give a shit what his race is. What I care about is the 911 phone call where he called Trayvon Martin a "******" as well as the fact that he shot him dead.

I'm also concerned about how he lied to the judge about his bail, I'm glad it was set at 1 million dollars, but still wondering why the fuck anyone would donate to get this asshole out of jail.

It's Casey Anthony (yet another Florida case) with the celebrity and the bullshit all over again.

Do you remember the call Trayvon made to his girlfriend where he said, I'm gonna kill this cracker?" No? Because it didnt exist. Like Zimmerman calling him a ******. That didnt happen either.
Zimmerman shot him dead when it became "him or me" as Trayvon was going for Zimmerman's gun. That sounds like self defense to me. It will t a jury as well.

And you know that, how? Or was it that Zimmerman already had the gun out, and the kid was trying to keep from being shot?

Sounds to me like you are making the same unwarrented assumptions you accuse others of. Assumptions for both you and them that are based on your predjudices.

There were eyewitnesses to the struggle. And this is the real Trayvon. Not the one that's the angelic looking little pre teen.

trayvon-martin-photo-media-george-zimmerman-photo-bias-sad-hill-news2.jpg

Last edited:
How much do gold grilled teeth cost? And how did Trayvon come by enough cash to afford them?

Inquiring minds need to know?

tumblr_m1ejnr7Elu1qa5j7uo2_500.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, Zimmerman is bi-racial, half white and half hispanic.

So can we call Obama a "white African-American"??

I always remind black folks I meet that Obama was raised by his white blood relatives.

:eusa_whistle:

White Southerners and Conservatives and Yankees never seem to make and pass around watermellon jokes about white politicians

I found a hell of a lot more racism in Connecticut than I ever have in the South

George Zimmerman
George Michael Zimmerman was born on October 5, 1983, in Manassas, Virginia,[33] and is the son of Gladys (née Mesa) Zimmerman, who was born in Peru,[5] and Robert Zimmerman, Sr., a retired Virginia magistrate.[34][35] He grew up in what his father has described as a "multiracial family".[Note 2] Zimmerman's voter registration record lists him as Hispanic.[36][37]
Zimmerman's height is shown as 5'8" and his weight as 185 pounds on his Seminole County Sheriff's Office Inmate Booking Information dated 4/11/2012.[38] Zimmerman's height is shown as 5'7" and his weight at 200 pounds on the Sanford Police Department Offense Report for 2/26/2012.[39]
In 2009, he moved with his wife to The Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, Florida, a multi-ethnic[40] gated community, where the shooting occurred.[41][42] He was employed as an insurance underwriter prior to the shooting[43] and was in his final semester at Seminole State College for an associate degree in Criminal Justice.[44] His goal was to become a judge.[45]
Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

New Photograph Shows Evidence Of George Zimmerman's Multiracial Family History | Bossip

New Photograph Shows Evidence Of George Zimmerman’s Multiracial Family History
This evening “Piers Morgan Tonight” welcomed Mark Nejame with new details on George Zimmerman, the man charged with killing Trayvon Martin.

Joining Piers Morgan for a live interview, the CNN legal analyst shared an exclusive photograph which suggests Zimmerman has black heritage:

“The man in the middle is apparently George Zimmerman’s great-grandfather. The woman above him, is in fact his grandmother who is half black,” explained Nejame. “And the little child in the gentleman’s lap, is his mother. So we see that he really has signifcant multiracial, multicultural roots.”
<more>

How much do gold grilled teeth cost? And how did Trayvon come by enough cash to afford them?

Inquiring minds need to know?

6a00d83451bab869e20168e9300142970c-450wi

A better question is what kind of a kid needs all of that gold when he's only 17?

Truth. And he got suspended from school why? This kid is not the angel that the media have gone out of their way to make a "hoodie hero"

The "NO_LIMIT_NIGGA" found out the hard way that there really are limits.

Justice for Trayvon was a bullet in the chest. All that remains is to see if Zimmerman gets justice (released with apologies).

Martin's defenders constantly reference Skittles and ice tea as though those items some how impart innocence. Actually, if Martin had just held on to his Skittles and ice tea, he would still be alive. Instead, the thug dropped them to deck Zimmerman and sit on top of him while beating him about the head.

No one will ever know what would have happened if Zimmerman had not pulled the trigger when he did. However, there is at least the possibility that Martin would have killed Zimmerman. Based upon ALL the KNOWN evidence Zimmerman had a reasonable FEAR of serious bodily injury or death, and this reasonable fear give him the absolute legal right to dispatch Martin straight to hell.

Apparently, Martin didn't like being followed by Zimmerman so he attacked him. That makes Martin a criminal and Zimmerman a victim. No one has a right to attack another just because they don't like what the other person is doing. Only savages behave that way.

Martin is dead and the world is a better place for it.

PS: One of Martin's Twitter friends wrote about Martin hitting a bus driver before he attacked Zimmerman. I would love to know the circumstances surrounding that incident. Perhaps Zimmerman's attorney will be able to find out the details and present them to a jury.

Fuck Trayvon "NO_LIMIT_NIGGA" Martin.

Do you remember the call Trayvon made to his girlfriend where he said, I'm gonna kill this cracker?" No? Because it didnt exist. Like Zimmerman calling him a ******. That didnt happen either.
Zimmerman shot him dead when it became "him or me" as Trayvon was going for Zimmerman's gun. That sounds like self defense to me. It will t a jury as well.

And you know that, how? Or was it that Zimmerman already had the gun out, and the kid was trying to keep from being shot?

Sounds to me like you are making the same unwarrented assumptions you accuse others of. Assumptions for both you and them that are based on your predjudices.

There were eyewitnesses to the struggle. And this is the real Trayvon. Not the one that's the angelic looking little pre teen.

Oh, how coool.

Months after that picture you posted - that came from Stormfront- was found to be the wrong Trayvon Martin, some folks here are still using it.

Nothing says honesty like taking fake pictures of the dead kid and trashing him for your own agenda.

The point is still valid: the media constantly showed pics of Trayvon as a much younger kid rather than as the ghetto tough he portrayed himself to be.

Oh, how coool.

Months after that picture you posted - that came from Stormfront- was found to be the wrong Trayvon Martin, some folks here are still using it.

Nothing says honesty like taking fake pictures of the dead kid and trashing him for your own agenda.

Daily Caller has this picture up. Not Stormfront. And the picture was attached to his twitter account.

The social media scan, executed on PeopleBrowsr and supplied to TheDC by the individual who performed the search, contains tweets from the last month of Martin’s life, dating to the beginning of 2012.

Martin tweeted under the handle “NO_LIMIT_NIGGA,” an account that was closed shortly after his death.

The image attached to the Twitter account when Martin died matches one that has been widely distributed. That photograph of Martin depicts him smiling, gold-toothed, into a camera in front of an electronic dartboard.

TheDC is publishing these tweets in exactly the form it received them, with the sole exception of partially redacting Martin’s telephone number in one tweet.

Read more: The Daily Caller obtains Trayvon Martin’s tweets | The Daily Caller

ETA: whoopsie forgot to add image at DC

pasc-tr1yv4n-r2tr1ct34n-2d3t2d-300x225.jpg

And that image was verified by the Daily Caller. Tucker's news site doesn't have to make up shit like NBC or CNN who were both caught out.

Last edited:

Oh, how coool.

Daily Caller has this picture up. Not Stormfront. And the picture was attached to his twitter account.

The social media scan, executed on PeopleBrowsr and supplied to TheDC by the individual who performed the search, contains tweets from the last month of Martin’s life, dating to the beginning of 2012.

Martin tweeted under the handle “NO_LIMIT_NIGGA,” an account that was closed shortly after his death.

The image attached to the Twitter account when Martin died matches one that has been widely distributed. That photograph of Martin depicts him smiling, gold-toothed, into a camera in front of an electronic dartboard.

TheDC is publishing these tweets in exactly the form it received them, with the sole exception of partially redacting Martin’s telephone number in one tweet.

And that image was verified by the Daily Caller. Tucker's news site doesn't have to make up shit like NBC or CNN who were both caught out.
NO. The picture you posted of the "Media Bias" stupid comparison came from Stormfront.

Notice that picture is not on the page you linked.

It does show the fake gold teeth he popped in for the picture, (which none of his friends ever saw him wear) - but not the phony picture you and your ilk keep trying to pass off as the same Trayvon martin.

Look it up.

That picture is fake.

Oh, and as long as you love the Daily Caller so much, it was them who also found the MySpace page of Zimmerman where he slurred Mexicans, bragged about skirting the law, called a woman a "Ho" and where Zimmerman went by the name of "datniggy."

Cogitate on that one.

Last edited:
Oh, how coool.

NO. The picture you posted of the "Media Bias" stupid comparison came from Stormfront.

Notice that picture is not on the page you linked.

It does show the fake gold teeth he popped in for the picture, (which none of his friends ever saw him wear) - but not the phony picture you and your ilk keep trying to pass off as the same Trayvon martin.

Look it up.

That picture is fake.

Oh, and as long as you love the Daily Caller so much, it was them who also found the MySpace page of Zimmerman where he slurred Mexicans, bragged about skirting the law, called a woman a "Ho" and where Zimmerman went by the name of "datniggy."

Cogitate on that one.

I took your word for it and put up a photo that had been verified.

Putting up a 5 year old picture of a preteen Trayvon is beyond disingenuous, it's devious. And that's how the lib media used that ancient picture of Trayvon to drive their narrative of evil white man shoots unarmed black youth.

Forum List

Back