I'm STILL an American, Jack!

Feb 25, 2012
I'm not loyal to Israel. My life isn't controlled by some fundamentalist preacher. I vote the issues, not the Party Line. I think it's ridiculous for the right-wingers to blame the poor for the current state of financial affairs in the US of A. And...I think the 1% and the warmongers should go to reeducation camps, and the incorrigibles should go to the wall.

You're still an American pretending you can speak German? You have identity issues.

• Banned
You're a fucking moron - did I forget to mention that?

Monkey_Poo_for_you_pt1_by_Jays_Dood.jpg

Go rattle your cage and sling some more shit.

• Banned
You're still an American pretending you can speak German? You have identity issues.

Und der Katze sagt:

I AM an American who speaks a little German. And a bit of Yiddish. And Russian. And very little Spanish. But...since us EUROPEAN AMERICANS are fast becoming a minority, I'm going to start working seriously on my Spanish. But you chimpanzees can get by with Ook! Ook! Eek! Eek! And YOU apparently have an IQ problem!

Monkey_Poo_for_you_pt1_by_Jays_Dood.jpg

What you ARE is a fucking moron who doesn't realize NO ONE CARES about your 'I am this!' declarations. Only your idiocy makes you somewhat amusing.

What you ARE is a fucking moron who doesn't realize NO ONE CARES about your 'I am this!' declarations. Only your idiocy makes you somewhat amusing.

Und der Katze sagt noch immer:

Yada, yada, yada. Bist du kleine faigeleh?

You're not an American. You don't even WANT to be an American. Get the fuck out now.

You're no American. Get the fuck out of my country, you fraud.

Is your English going to get worse and worse as this goes along, punk? Get out.

Forum List

Back