I'm starting to agree with Obama's middle east policies and it may avoid war

How does a person agree with something that does not exist?

smoking crack is bad....

Lets be friends with Iran...yes, lets do what Ron Paul said and work things out with Iran for once. We could be buddy's. Obama hates Israel, so we could side with Iran. That way we could have PEACE! Obama will be happy and Iran will be happy. Not a single American troop will have to die as we could pull them all out of the middle east.

Lets look at Obama's foreign policies and we can see that the middle east is always going to be Islamic in nature. So Obama should complete his policies by allying with Iran...Once on Irans side we will be on the side of the middle east in general and will avoid WWIII. Yes they may attack Israel, but why is it our problem? Is it worth a million or more troops dieing in a world war? Lets alley with the people that control the middle east instead of fighting against them...In the mean time bring our troops home and build a huge fucking wall across our borders.

Elect Ron Paul!!! 2012!!! Lets have peace!

.....And, ex-Mossad ....​

....ENDORSES that message!!!!!

The "60 Minutes" interview will be broadcast Sunday, March 11 at 7 p.m. ET/PT​

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

It's time for us to stop Policing and Refereeing the Middle East. Let those People sort out their own problems. Just make it clear to nations in the region that if they fuck with us, we will show no mercy in our response. And i mean no mercy. This 'World's Policeman/Referee' stuff has gotten very old & tired. It's time for a revolutionary change in our Foreign Policy.

Forum List

Back