I'm sorry I didn't vote for Obama

Are you new to politics? I bet you are also glad you didn't vote for Clinton or Kennedy or FDR?

And what about McCain or Mitt or Rudy? The corporate fat cats would have an office in the Lincoln bedroom like they did under Bush/Chaney. War mongers. They bankrupt the country in their own way and you don't complain, so who cares what you think?

Yes, Obama has to play ball with the people that truly run/own/control our country. The same people that offed Kennedy. Just keep in mind you don't seem to mind all the things Obama does when its BUSH doing it. Or Reagan. Do you realize the GOP sold America to the corporations? The GOP ARE/IS the corporations. Just because you work for one doesn't mean you should vote with them. You are a HAVE NOT. Get that thru your head. You're a Democrat.

So start leaning on guys like Lieberman and the GOP Senators who are obstuctionists. Tell them to vote for progress so we don't have to pay them off. And hey, if we pay them off, that means money for your state, so quit crying like a baby. You're a bullshitter. Obama rules. He's as close as you will get to a NON sellout. He is a man of the people, as much as he can. He doesn't want to end up like Carter or worse, Kennedy. So STFU and let the man lead. You anti American fuck.

You didn't care what the rest of the world thought when Bush was president. Hipocrite.

Obama bankrupted the US? Let me explain something to you. Bush 1 raised taxes, and that allowed Clinton to balance the budget. Bush gave the rich massive tax breaks, and then he spent us into a refucking session. You are either completely ignorant or a dishonest right wing idiot.

I hope you change. That would be change we'd all believe in.
More people in America care and think like I do then you leftists.

I didn't vote for Clinton. Who would vote for a man devoid of character ant original thought?

You play ball with the people who are in charge? Really? Wasn't that the biggest talking point of the left? That Bush was playing ball with terrorists? Talk about a fucking hypocrite.

Don't even begin to talk to Me about obstructionists. The Democrats have that title all sown up. Or did you forget the last decade? The Democrats were the party of "No".

I didn't and still don't care what the rest of the world thinks about the U.S. When they stop comming to us for a handout, then they can start complaining.

Obama bankrupted the US, plain and simple.

Millions died for oil under Bush. You voted for him, right? Fact, Iraq was about Oil. Ask Greenspan. And they lied us in. Fact.

You don't care what the rest of the world thinks? Then why did you say/mention they are laughing at us? And that's a flat out lie by the way. They hated Bush/the US the last 8 years. We made enemies, not allies. Obama is getting all our allies back on board.

The rest of what you said is just hogwash.

I am so fucking tired of you assholes who truly believe that Iraq was about Oil. The USA gets about 4% of its imported oil from Iraq. that would be less than 2 % and slightly more than 1% of our total oil. Now why the hell would anyone go to war for that? Hell we could have got more oil a lot easier in ANWR. or coastal drilling. hell even out of a few National Parks. After all the Republicans ruled didn't they? Wake the hell up. Iraq was about exactly what you were told from day one. Disarming Saddam.

Millions my ass

Detroit is dead bobo! We make quality affordable cars in Dixie!

Look into how rich Oakland County, MI is in the USA. Lots of money. Compare it to Dixie. Dixie's economy is a joke compared to Michigan. Sure its a bit better because you got a couple plants and we lost ALL OUR FUCKING MANUFACTURING to the rest of the FUCKING ENTIRE WORLD. Congrats on your couple plants. How's business stupid?

But you got a couple plants. What a fucking idiot. You're next stupid. A kookaracha, a cookaracha, ariba, andale', uno dos tres quatro

Tell me all abouts it bobo,, your demoncwats are fixing to make all the illegals legal and then let 30 million more move in on ya! we sent DUmb detroit bail out money and what did they do? sent that money and those jobs on down to Mexico,, can't win for losing can ya?

Things aren't as bad as you want them to be.

We got shit going on in Michigan. Huge new Green economy is here. The job isn't done, but things are getting better. Sounds like they are for Dixie too. Go Obama. :clap2:

And we still have more auto jobs here than you do there. We just had a much bigger population. The same thing happened in Watts/Compton/LA post WW2 when the auto plants up and left. They were a huge middle class black community back then working in those plants and then those jobs left and now we have the hood.

Same thing in Detroit. Keep in mind, none of the major grocery stores or auto plants or department stores are located in Detroit itself. They are in the suburbs.

You should see the wind turbines up north off Lake Huron. Do you realize how much wind those great lakes produce? Plus you probably pay for bottled water that comes from the Great Lakes and Michigan gets that money. And we still have the Big 3. I still know tons of Big 3 workers who made it thru all this.

I didn't vote for Clinton. Who would vote for a man devoid of character ant original thought?

You play ball with the people who are in charge? Really? Wasn't that the biggest talking point of the left? That Bush was playing ball with terrorists? Talk about a fucking hypocrite.

Don't even begin to talk to Me about obstructionists. The Democrats have that title all sown up. Or did you forget the last decade? The Democrats were the party of "No".

I didn't and still don't care what the rest of the world thinks about the U.S. When they stop comming to us for a handout, then they can start complaining.

Millions died for oil under Bush. You voted for him, right? Fact, Iraq was about Oil. Ask Greenspan. And they lied us in. Fact.

You don't care what the rest of the world thinks? Then why did you say/mention they are laughing at us? And that's a flat out lie by the way. They hated Bush/the US the last 8 years. We made enemies, not allies. Obama is getting all our allies back on board.

I am so fucking tired of you assholes who truly believe that Iraq was about Oil. The USA gets about 4% of its imported oil from Iraq. that would be less than 2 % and slightly more than 1% of our total oil. Now why the hell would anyone go to war for that? Hell we could have got more oil a lot easier in ANWR. or coastal drilling. hell even out of a few National Parks. After all the Republicans ruled didn't they? Wake the hell up. Iraq was about exactly what you were told from day one. Disarming Saddam.

Millions my ass

Hold on cowboy. I will agree with you that "THE US" isn't getting Iraq's oil. Its international oil companies that are getting the oil.

We're just funding the operation. Socialize the losses and privatize the profits.

And Chaney's Haloburton got the defense contracts. How lovely. Disarming Saddam. What a fucking JOKE! That simpleton? How about Kim Jong Il? And who's in charge of Iraq now? Shiites? Aren't the Iranians Shiite? You dumb conservatives! And when I say dumb I mean all of you who didn't benefit from the Iraq invasion. Or if you didn't make $1 million from Bush's tax breaks to the rich, then you are a fool. A house slave who shouldn't vote.

Look into how rich Oakland County, MI is in the USA. Lots of money. Compare it to Dixie. Dixie's economy is a joke compared to Michigan. Sure its a bit better because you got a couple plants and we lost ALL OUR FUCKING MANUFACTURING to the rest of the FUCKING ENTIRE WORLD. Congrats on your couple plants. How's business stupid?

But you got a couple plants. What a fucking idiot. You're next stupid. A kookaracha, a cookaracha, ariba, andale', uno dos tres quatro

Tell me all abouts it bobo,, your demoncwats are fixing to make all the illegals legal and then let 30 million more move in on ya! we sent DUmb detroit bail out money and what did they do? sent that money and those jobs on down to Mexico,, can't win for losing can ya?

Things aren't as bad as you want them to be.

We got shit going on in Michigan. Huge new Green economy is here. The job isn't done, but things are getting better. Sounds like they are for Dixie too. Go Obama. :clap2:

And we still have more auto jobs here than you do there. We just had a much bigger population. The same thing happened in Watts/Compton/LA post WW2 when the auto plants up and left. They were a huge middle class black community back then working in those plants and then those jobs left and now we have the hood.

Same thing in Detroit. Keep in mind, none of the major grocery stores or auto plants or department stores are located in Detroit itself. They are in the suburbs.

You should see the wind turbines up north off Lake Huron. Do you realize how much wind those great lakes produce? Plus you probably pay for bottled water that comes from the Great Lakes and Michigan gets that money. And we still have the Big 3. I still know tons of Big 3 workers who made it thru all this.

Zypherhills.. bobo Zypherhills! and no place else.

Millions my ass

Hold on cowboy. I will agree with you that "THE US" isn't getting Iraq's oil. Its international oil companies that are getting the oil.

We're just funding the operation. Socialize the losses and privatize the profits.

And Chaney's Haloburton got the defense contracts. How lovely. Disarming Saddam. What a fucking JOKE! That simpleton? How about Kim Jong Il? And who's in charge of Iraq now? Shiites? Aren't the Iranians Shiite? You dumb conservatives! And when I say dumb I mean all of you who didn't benefit from the Iraq invasion. Or if you didn't make $1 million from Bush's tax breaks to the rich, then you are a fool. A house slave who shouldn't vote.

Those who claim that the U.S. invaded Iraq in 2003 to get control of the country's giant oil reserves will be left scratching their heads by the results of last weekend's auction of Iraqi oil contracts: Not a single U.S. company secured a deal in the auction of contracts that will shape the Iraqi oil industry for the next couple of decades. Two of the most lucrative of the multi-billion-dollar oil contracts went to two countries which bitterly opposed the U.S. invasion — Russia and China — while even Total Oil of France, which led the charge to deny international approval for the war at the U.N. Security Council in 2003, won a bigger stake than the Americans in the most recent auction

Read more: U.S. Companies Shut Out as Iraq Auctions Its Oil Fields - TIME

And do your research, Haliburton got it's first no bid contracts under the Clinton administration.

And I have never expected to or truly aspired to making a Million on anything. Just a comfortably retired Poor old Sergeant.

Millions my ass

Those who claim that the U.S. invaded Iraq in 2003 to get control of the country's giant oil reserves will be left scratching their heads by the results of last weekend's auction of Iraqi oil contracts: Not a single U.S. company secured a deal in the auction of contracts that will shape the Iraqi oil industry for the next couple of decades. Two of the most lucrative of the multi-billion-dollar oil contracts went to two countries which bitterly opposed the U.S. invasion — Russia and China — while even Total Oil of France, which led the charge to deny international approval for the war at the U.N. Security Council in 2003, won a bigger stake than the Americans in the most recent auction

Read more: U.S. Companies Shut Out as Iraq Auctions Its Oil Fields - TIME

And do your research, Haliburton got it's first no bid contracts under the Clinton administration.

And I have never expected to or truly aspired to making a Million on anything. Just a comfortably retired Poor old Sergeant.

What have I told you a thousand times? They don't care about US Companies. They only care about multinational corporations.

These are all monopolies. The same men/families own them all. They're all getting a piece of the pie.

You and I just fund it.

You seem to be missing something here. Bush/Chaney/KBR/Haloburton/Shell/Exxon/Blackwater don't give a fuck about American companies. Its a cartel.

Google Hunt Oil. Bush oil buddy. He got a piece of the pie. :eusa_shhh:

It will take more than a year to fix the mess he was left.

And Republicans will point and say, "look how Obama isn't fixing the mess that the GOP made fast enough, so lets vote GOP in 2010!" :cuckoo:

Or the opposite argument when Obama's making progress, "he's trying to do too much". :lol:

My brother works for a Tier One Auto supplier. He's a VP. He says Toyota and Honda are now going through all the same problems that the Big 3 went through. They'll leave for Mexico soon. Detroit will come back. Too great of a state. We're surrounded by the Great Lakes. You know what they say, its all about location, location, location. Detroit? Fuck Detroit. I only care about Michigan! I don't live in the D.

If you really cared for Michigan, you wouldn't want anything to do with Granholm.

But as usual with you leftists, Granholm has a (D) behind her name and that's all that matters to you.

He has proven to be the Conservatives best friend with his total ineptitude in the Office of the President of the United States.

He has to have his congress bribe people to get what he terms a "moral imperative' to get his signature campaign promise passed.

He manages to win a peace prize doing nothing.

He manages to get a deal that no one has to obey in climate change.

He has bankrupted not only the United States, but has managed to bring the rest of the world down with him and has slowed any possible global recovery.

The world is laughing at him while being pissed off that he did not toe the line of their agenda...

In summary....He has managed to make the U.S.A. a laughing stock while bankrupting the world.....

Hows that hope and change working out for ya?

It is unfortunate that the GOP is going to benefit from this. We need leaders. Not more political party. I would love to see over 33% of the House turn independent.

Good post. If this person can figure out what's going on, why can't the rest of you?????

Some of us are smarter than others...we figured it out BEFORE the election...the rest are just now catching on.

Last edited:

My brother works for a Tier One Auto supplier. He's a VP. He says Toyota and Honda are now going through all the same problems that the Big 3 went through. They'll leave for Mexico soon. Detroit will come back. Too great of a state. We're surrounded by the Great Lakes. You know what they say, its all about location, location, location. Detroit? Fuck Detroit. I only care about Michigan! I don't live in the D.

If you really cared for Michigan, you wouldn't want anything to do with Granholm.

But as usual with you leftists, Granholm has a (D) behind her name and that's all that matters to you.

Actually, you are wrong. She sucked. I admit it. But I'd rather her than DeVoss. So I hope the next Democrat is better than Granholm.

But a Republican is just not an option. I'm not that rich. Are you? :eusa_liar:

I'm sorry I didn't vote for Obama

Can you imagine how dirty you would feel if you had? That's the kind of disgusting act that would stay with you for a lifetime.

Like when you voted for Bush and later found out he in fact did lie us into Iraq? And he did steal the election in both 2000 and 2004. And he did let Bin Ladin go because he wanted a boogie man on the loose so he could sell us on invading Iraq. And Bush's oil buddies and Chaney's defense companies could literally bankrupt our country. Still are. You know the troops we pulled out of Iraq? We doubled those numbers with private contractors. And same in Afgan. The 30,000 we sent? We also sent 57,000 private contractors. They own this country and you wonder why the debt doubles no matter which party is in control? Don't ask Obama to fix the problems when you don't even know what the problems are.

Then the tarp trillions on Bush's exit from the bankers. Bank robbers more like it.

And then you voted for McCain, who like you doesn't get it.

He has proven to be the Conservatives best friend with his total ineptitude in the Office of the President of the United States.

He has to have his congress bribe people to get what he terms a "moral imperative' to get his signature campaign promise passed.

He manages to win a peace prize doing nothing.

He manages to get a deal that no one has to obey in climate change.

He has bankrupted not only the United States, but has managed to bring the rest of the world down with him and has slowed any possible global recovery.

The world is laughing at him while being pissed off that he did not toe the line of their agenda...

In summary....He has managed to make the U.S.A. a laughing stock while bankrupting the world.....

Hows that hope and change working out for ya?

It is unfortunate that the GOP is going to benefit from this. We need leaders. Not more political party. I would love to see over 33% of the House turn independent.

Good post. If this person can figure out what's going on, why can't the rest of you?????

Some of us are smarter than others...we figured it out BEFORE the election...the rest are just now catching on.

What are we figuring out? Would McCain or Romney do better? :eusa_liar:

Are you new to politics? I bet you are also glad you didn't vote for Clinton or Kennedy or FDR?

And what about McCain or Mitt or Rudy? The corporate fat cats would have an office in the Lincoln bedroom like they did under Bush/Chaney. War mongers. They bankrupt the country in their own way and you don't complain, so who cares what you think?

Yes, Obama has to play ball with the people that truly run/own/control our country. The same people that offed Kennedy. Just keep in mind you don't seem to mind all the things Obama does when its BUSH doing it. Or Reagan. Do you realize the GOP sold America to the corporations? The GOP ARE/IS the corporations. Just because you work for one doesn't mean you should vote with them. You are a HAVE NOT. Get that thru your head. You're a Democrat.

So start leaning on guys like Lieberman and the GOP Senators who are obstuctionists. Tell them to vote for progress so we don't have to pay them off. And hey, if we pay them off, that means money for your state, so quit crying like a baby. You're a bullshitter. Obama rules. He's as close as you will get to a NON sellout. He is a man of the people, as much as he can. He doesn't want to end up like Carter or worse, Kennedy. So STFU and let the man lead. You anti American fuck.

You didn't care what the rest of the world thought when Bush was president. Hipocrite.

Obama bankrupted the US? Let me explain something to you. Bush 1 raised taxes, and that allowed Clinton to balance the budget. Bush gave the rich massive tax breaks, and then he spent us into a refucking session. You are either completely ignorant or a dishonest right wing idiot.

I hope you change. That would be change we'd all believe in.

All our politicians lie to us. Obama is no different to Bush. The problem with some is that they just see party, not people.

You used the term Obstructionist. Just because someone disagrees with your Messiah and stands against the policies of the left, does not make that person an obstructionist. Are we all supposed to fall into line just because Obama wants us to?

All our politicians lie to us. Obama is no different to Bush. The problem with some is that they just see party, not people.

You used the term Obstructionist. Just because someone disagrees with your Messiah and stands against the policies of the left, does not make that person an obstructionist. Are we all supposed to fall into line just because Obama wants us to?

Who are you protecting? The bankers? The oil companies? The healthcare CEO's? The mortgage industry? Wallstreet? The Defense contractors?

Yes, you as a broke ass middle class American need to fall in line now so we can fix what the GOP broke. So we can undo what the GOP did.

You'll be better off. Bushanomics got you know where.

Who are you protecting? The bankers? The oil companies? The healthcare CEO's? The mortgage industry? Wallstreet? The Defense contractors?

Yes, you as a broke ass middle class American need to fall in line now so we can fix what the GOP broke. So we can undo what the GOP did.

You'll be better off. Bushanomics got you know where.

Oh, for goodness sake, can liberals not ever stop whining? This obsessive whining about private businesses demonstrates only one thing - that you have absolutely no comprehension of the real world. All this crap about how 'we' are gonna fix stuff. You think this Admininstration cares about you? :lol::lol::lol::lol: How fucking stupid are you!!!:lol::lol:

I don't need anyone to fix anything for me. I can live my own life withou 'help' from the government. You should try it.... it's very liberating.

This sealobobbingonobama is a troll. There is no such thing as a liberal in Michigan who lives outside of Beirut, I mean Detroit. If Bush really sucked, then why does Oballbag maintain or exceed Bush?

Don't get me wrong. Bush definitely sucked and primed us for this garbage, but we all knew there would be no change, that Democrats would spend us into debt prison, wipe out the middle class, and raise taxation. And now, here we are.

It's almost like we told you so. I wasn't that impressed with McCain either, but at least he could have used the term "NO" to this corrupt Congress. Now, this guy who never worked a day in his life is spending your families money like there's no tomorrow. Even the Chinese have threatened to shut off Democrats funding.

I live in west Michigan, Grand Rapids area. The only thing in Detroit's future is it will become an even bigger cesspool than it is now. Bomb it, burn it, or flush it out of its misery.

Forum List

Back